Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 225 ]  [ Total: 225 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Shaved Nudist Topic Next Topic: Poll: Favorite Shaving Style
Page: of 9

natureisone
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2008 :  01:57:44 AM  Show Profile  Click to see natureisone's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
When first meet my wife to be in high school she had a full bush,later on down the years she admitted to me that she did shave all the time since puberty before i meet her.
She felt that i might think she was weird.
So before i ever got to see her nude she grew it back,then it was many years after that when we became nudist's and the smooth fashion was all about, that she told me that she would rather it bold and she use to be in high school and i agreed with her and we have been hair free ever since.
Our daughter who is 15 going on 16 shaves smooth as well she reckons it a lot better that way as hair is so ugly.
A Lady looks wonderful shaven and i think its bad to hide such a beautiful rose behind suck a thick bush.
Stay Nude Dudes!!!!

Edited by - natureisone on 03/01/2008 01:59:26 AM

likin clean

Posted - 03/07/2008 :  3:03:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like gals smooth, it just looks better

coveresid
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  09:46:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Over the years, my wife's pubic hair gradually became a smaller and smaller patch, and I really enjoyed to look. I am enjoying a completely shaved area now and prefer it this way.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 04/11/2008 10:12:27 AM

NudistJoe
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2008 :  12:03:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first girlfriend was very hairy. My second girlfriend was totally smooth. My current girlfriend used to trim and has been smooth for several months now! What have I learned from all this? I actually like em all! I think there is something to be said about changing it up. When my current girlfriend went from being kinda hairy to smooth it was amazing! I think if you get used to seeing something for too long it can get boring. Change is good!

glock45
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2008 :  05:17:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are both smoothies. We have been shaving each other every other day to keep smooth. I like smoothie gals.

[from Moderator: edited to stay on topic]

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 05/14/2008 09:37:28 AM

prism2525
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2008 :  4:24:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doesn't bother me either way.

I've never seen a woman completely naked myself, but what I'd be looking for is the person, not the body.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"If God had intended mankind to run around naked, surely we'd have been born that way!"

oh, wait....

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2008 :  8:42:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It has been awhile since I replied to this subject. Mrs. Cookie is now "smooth" after having a "full bush" during the cold winter months. She and I will continue to stay smooth for the entire summer, although we do miss bleaching and coloring.

Since we are now both retired, we are able to take the time every day to shave and stay smooth.

I have to admit I do like the "smooth" look, and it seems to be the route to go, since more and more smoothies are out there.

Remember, we are here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

canzan
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2008 :  10:49:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No question for me - a woman looks so much better smooth. I've always loved it when a girlfriend
i was going out with was shaved or removed most of her pubes off. My wife now removes virtually all her pubes, with just a patch at the front, and i LOVE it. I find really hairy women a turn off - big time!!

Edited by - canzan on 12/22/2008 11:20:50 AM

newnude1214
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2008 :  12:00:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that a girl looks best completely smooth.

NorthEastUSA
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2008 :  7:52:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit NorthEastUSA's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My wife goes for a Brazilian Bikini Wax every month. Looks great to me.

gfk1951
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2008 :  05:11:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like both. I've noticed that most of the ladies I see are smooth or maybe just have a landing strip.

newnude1214
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  12:53:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm just going to say what some people are thinking, A smooth girl looks hot!

Aaron

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  04:53:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've been avoiding this thread, but it keeps coming back, so I might as well throw in my two pennies.

First off, it's a choice, so nobody really has a say except for the one who chooses to modify herself.

That being said, I guess the thread is about what men prefer. I, personally, like whatever fits.

In my experiences, I've met men who claim to have actually physically gagged at seeing pubic hair on women. I find that horrible and pathetic (making immature not even in the same league).

I don't really have a preference -- unless clothing is involved (how odd is that?). Hair peeking out from a bikini bottom is unattractive. The same woman nude wouldn't bother me.

On the other side of the coin, I also like the shaved and groomed looks.

I guess it's about the same as bearded or shorn faces. Some guys look great with beards. Then again, some guys look great with shaven heads. Some guys look good with a combination of the two. Women's lower-half hair fashions are no different. It's all just a matter of personal style. Some can make one style work -- the others make their style work.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  6:04:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have to add my $.02 in, too. I'm not really sure what I like for me yet- I just haven't experimented much out of lack of time or care about it. However, I was surprised this week when a close friend of mine requested that I go smooth. He is a REALLY good friend, so I wasn't offended by the request, but I was a bit surprised to hear it. Now that I think about it, I shouldn't be surprised at all: many, many men prefer a woman to be smooth these days and many, many women at the resorts and clubs ARE smooth. So it stands to reason that there must be a preference for it somewhere.

Melissa

jamesgeraghty

Posted - 09/04/2008 :  01:07:49 AM  Show Profile  Send jamesgeraghty a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I really like the smooth look on the gals, it just looks real good

Page: of 9 Previous Topic: Shaved Nudist Topic Next Topic: Poll: Favorite Shaving Style  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved