Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 430 ]  [ Total: 430 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Longest consecutive time spent nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Polar Bear Plunge Topic Next Topic: New World record
Page: of 8

nudenewbie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  3:30:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sadly, because I work so much (usually 6 days a week), I've never had the opportunity to spend more than a day (maybe a day and a half) nude.

newlynude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  11:35:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last weekend at Cypress Cove, I was able to go about 1 1/2 days without wearing any pants. I had to wear a t-shirt a little bit in the evening because it was chilly.

newlynude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2008 :  11:43:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last weekend at Cypress Cove, I was able to go about 1 1/2 days without wearing any pants. I had to wear a t-shirt a little bit in the evening because it was chilly.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  11:20:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Probably 2-3 days, just hanging out at home.

lettuceman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  08:46:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The longest time has only been 3 days due to making deliveries.

Smooth Moby
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2008 :  7:06:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last summer my Wife and I both took our vacations at the same time and told everyone we were going to Canada, but instead we stayed home on our acreage. It was 3 wonderful weeks of being nude. Hope to repeat this summer!!

coptmac
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2008 :  7:48:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've gone two days completely nude at a c/o campground in the Pocono Mountains--it was wonderful! I suppose you could count another half day in there as I drove off the property--NUDE--to the next destination! (The motorhome sits high enough that driving textile-free is not seen by many )

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2008 :  9:51:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We stayed home for a long weekend last summer and had three and a half days. We got naked friday afternoon and got dressed for work tuesday morning. I did feel guilty cause we laid out of church that weekend.

Diger

creuse67

Posted - 03/31/2008 :  2:40:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
3 weeks without clothes, is my record. I do cheat with this claim though. I spent 3 weeks at La Jenny in France and dressed ONLY when I went outside the holiday resort visiting nearby places. If it got too cold in an evening I went inside the chalet. Shopping inside the holiday resort was done naked. This message will also test my new membership.

barejohnny

Posted - 03/31/2008 :  2:52:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit barejohnny's Homepage  Send barejohnny a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
4 days with nothing but flip-flops. I go every year to the Avalon nude music festival in WVa.

gfk1951
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2008 :  03:14:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi: It's been a long time since I visited this site. Anyway, the longest nude time I can think of is probably three days straight. That was at my local nudist resort.

Gary

WP
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2008 :  10:42:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For us It was about 11 or 12 days. Started out just like a typical weekend at home naked. We both didn't have any pressing buisness for the next few days and what there was we took care of over the phone or online. So when Monday morning came we decided to stay at home and do some gardening. As we live in a rural area so this meant nude of course. So by thursday we had all the gardens done up proper and the lawn mowed. We found ourselves enjoying the many days of nudity to be very enjoyable and decided we should carry on till the end of the weekend for sure. We took Friday off for a "play" day then got back to work by starting a job, long put off, painting the back of the house. That led to the two ends and eventually the front of the house as well. That'll teach me for buying the supplies ahead of time. A word of warning though when painting a house naked use lots of sunscreen the reflection really gets you. We had the job finished by tuesday. We ended up getting dressed on Wednesday ,not by choice but by need, to make a quick grocery run and then back home where we stripped off once again till Monday morning. So if it hadn't been for the shopping trip we would have been about fourteen days straight! This summer we plan to break that record by stocking up with more food.

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2008 :  4:45:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My longest time nude was five wonderful days I spent at - - about four years ago. I was nude within seconds of hitting my room and made the taxi wait a few minutes to squeeze the last possible second of 'nude-ness' out of my vacation. It was great and I miss it so much. There are days in the summer when I can get two days straight, but they are pretty rare.

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 09/10/2008 :  06:40:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WP, thanks for the great post!!
The key to beng a home nudist is planning. Today will most likely be my last one this year spending the day out in my backyard nude. Took the pool down yesterday. I left up the tarp that blocks the veiw of 1-2 neighbors. I will be in Atlantic City on vacation next week (hoping for 1 nice day to go to Gunnison). Most of the yard stuff (outside shower, furniture, etc) will be stored for the winter. I will still spend my daysoff nude but, mostly inside.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/wespennest/2562019052/
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ME41quy9_x0

JokerCPoC
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2008 :  6:27:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
About a month so far, Outside of time to go to the Post Office or to the store, I'd go to the local Nudist resort and start to get a tan, But right now I've got other priorities due to a limited income level(improving My houses windows and exterior doors, paint the outside, replace the bathroom countertops and sinks, fix the floors in the bathrooms cosmetically and get some oval toilets w/water cleanup as the current ones are round and they both are a royal pain in the gluteus maximus).

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/publicnudity

Edited by - JokerCPoC on 09/11/2008 6:28:11 PM

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Polar Bear Plunge Topic Next Topic: New World record  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved