Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 441 ]  [ Total: 441 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Longest consecutive time spent nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Polar Bear Plunge Topic Next Topic: New World record
Page: of 8

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2007 :  10:08:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like many here, we are nude at home all the time. If we don't have to leave for any reason then we could be nude Thursday afternoon til Monday morning. This happens so often I don't think we realize that we haven't worn clothes for that long.

At resorts, we've been nude for as long as 5+ days straight. We go to Club Orient every year and meet friends. Unless we leave the resort and go into town, we are nude all the time. There are so many great places to eat and see on St. Martin that it's hard not to go for a ride in the evening with friends and check out some of those places.

We rarely wear much when we do leave. I wear a pair of loose shorts, flip flops and a hawaiian print shirt. My wife usually wears a very light sundress, sandles and nothing else. We're as naked wearing clothes as we can be.

We are gradually lengthening our stay at Club O. Next year we will be there for 2 weeks or more. With that, I think our time without clothes will lengthen as well. We are hoping for a time that we get there and never leave so we don't ever have to get dressed until we leave for the airport.

NTLnTAA
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2007 :  08:18:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings FireProf.

I know you have posted many times about Club Orient as well as others. I don't recall anyone saying what time of the year they, or you, were there.
So could anyone refresh my memory and share the time of year they were at Club Orient and when the cruise ships *aren't* there and when they think the best time of year it is to go there?

As for the longest time being nude for my wife and I ......... 4 days. But. Friday night until Monday morning, no clothes. We try to do our shopping and running around during the week so that we don't have to get dressed and go out........if possible. We have tinted windows in the house so the blinds can be open, during the day, letting in the light.

Our hang out is Cypress Cove. Another couple we know there, put in a camper at the camp ground. He is simi retired. Last summer, he spent 4 months at the cove without leaving the grounds once. He said that he loved it so much that he might do it again this year. His wife is ......err.....well, upset. <G> She says that she couldn't get him to take her anywhere because she couldn't get him dressed. We have to laugh about that every time the subject comes up.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2007 :  06:33:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NTLnTAA,

The Professor and I go every June.....usually the later part, anywhere from 7-10 days. We were suppose to stay for 15 days this year, mid June to the end but are anxiously awaiting arrival of our 4th grandchild during that time so our stay will be cut short....back to a week at the end of the month.

The cruise ships and the parade of gawkers can be endless during that time. Since that's the only time we go, I'm not sure what the cruise ship schedules are like during other times of the year. The best time of the year to go is during the winter months. It's quite a bit more expensive but the weather seems to be a bit nicer and you're not dealing with as much heat as during the summer.

During June, we do get some storms that come through. Some last for a few minutes, others last quite a bit longer. It can be cloudy and humid during June as well. We picked that time because of our work schedules. After meeting so many great people that became very close friends, we now all meet at Club O during this time every year, so we return each June for that reason in particular. June '07 will be our 5th year in a row.

KissStephanie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2007 :  3:43:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Five days when on a trip to Europe last year. Sometimes in summer when it's warm I will spend the entire weekend nude if I can, but I live in midtown, so there is a lot to do while clothed as well.

n/a 04jan08
deleted

Posted - 02/28/2007 :  4:20:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
4 days in Greece Mykonos. except when traveling from hotel to beaches and back again. but in the hotel room and terrace nude.

naturalgar
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2007 :  5:09:43 PM  Show Profile  Send naturalgar a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Four Days...on a secluded beach in Bermuda.

runningbare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2007 :  3:41:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Unfortunately, the longest I have ever been nude is only 2 days. But I plan on beating my record this summer!

Runningbare

Jim in Boston
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2007 :  10:06:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bzzlzz

Hi everyone, I'm brand new here, and I thought I'd kick things off with a general question/conversation starter:

What's the longest consecutive time you have spent nude?

I don't mean how long you've been a nudist, etc. but what's the longest you've gone without putting a single piece of clothing on (besides some socks maybe)

Cheers

Three weeks. One on a boat (Bandaloop) and then two at Club Orient. Unbroken because the crew of Bandaloop left us on the Club Orient beach, from where we checked into the hotel still nude. We finally put on clothes and left SXM just about a week before Luis trashed the island in 1995. We may challenge the fates again one day soon.

nijkerk

Posted - 03/09/2007 :  6:08:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fifteen days, walked through the entrance to Flevo Natuur in Holland, into the bungalow, clothes off, not on again till leaving.Sunbathe, swim, eat in the restaurant or just chatting over a few beers in the bar without a stitch of clothing,perfect''

gazocool

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  5:28:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im almost always nude apart from when i have to wear clothes

who needs it?

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 05/09/2007 :  1:37:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few years ago I restored our very private lake shore beach with 5 dump truck loads of sand. Nude entire time except for a loose-fitting old bikini briefly worn each time when loading the tractor bucket with sand at the edge of the highway. Spreading and leveling was hot hard work, but pleasant and cooler in the buff. Frequent dunks in the lake unattired meant rapid and convenient drying. Retaining sunscreen with such exertion was a challenge.

Almost a week naked. Tanned without tan lines. No distractions from visitors. Putting clothes on to leave seemed foreign and rather unpleasant.

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  3:56:44 PM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
For me, two weeks at La Sabliére near Barjac, France last summer (2006). Cottage, beach, supermarket, restaurants, all the time, everywhere. These's nothing like it!

polingot
Forum Member

Posted - 05/20/2007 :  01:03:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and i spent 7 days straght nude at solair in CT
got a bit chilly at night but well worth it

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2008 :  11:03:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When camping at a club 3-4 days,anymore and I get restless and stir crazy in one place.

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2008 :  07:37:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
So far, 3 days is the record. Been there a few times, though.

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Polar Bear Plunge Topic Next Topic: New World record  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved