Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 408 ]  [ Total: 408 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Which type of nudism is right for you?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Where is your most favorite place to be nude? Topic Next Topic: Where do you travel most often to be nude?
Page: of 5

gfk1951
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2008 :  04:45:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Valley View recreation club, Rockdale, WI. is a very nice family oriented place. Nice people and a good, clean healthy atmosphere. They don't tolerate any funny business.

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  10:23:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gfk1951

Valley View recreation club, Rockdale, WI. is a very nice family oriented place. Nice people and a good, clean healthy atmosphere. They don't tolerate any funny business.

Sounds like a nice place to visit one day with family.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2011 :  8:18:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Call me a "libertarian" nudist.

I was once a member of AANR and TNS, but I got tired of all their rules and attitudes. As someone else said a lot of US nudism is pretty darn up tight. Do as they say or the "nude etiquette" police will get you, and "no eating or drinking by the hot tub."

So now I go naked in forests and trails, hot springs and private land, but I haven't been to a fee paid naked reservation for a couple decades.

I'm a non-rules naturist. Just don't get arrested and its fine with me.

Blessings
Bob Knows

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2011 :  01:25:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm with Bob K. to a good extent. Being nude at a nudist resort is the expected thing to do. Being nude somewhere out there in nature is not expected. A bit more adventurous.

Still, though I do go to a local, smaller nudist resort when I want a more predictable outcome.

Forests, hot springs, beaches are a great place to be nude, and there is a good sense of liberation at these places.

The question is - if you are nude alone in a forest, are you really nude? Same the with the tree bit. If it falls over, and no one is around, will it make a noise? Answer below. I hate to spoil the infinite discussion, though.

The tree, when it hits the ground, will sent out vibrations in the air. However, for it to make a sound, someone, or some critter will have to interpret the sound waves in order for the tree to make a sound. I.e., the sound has to be detected, and the sound wave has to be decoded by a living creature to make any sense.

I forgot what I was writing about. Oh well.

"I abhor war and view it as the greatest scourge of mankind."
Thomas Jefferson

mrgene
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2012 :  02:42:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Susan

OK, now Im really curious. Quite frankly, since I am just learning about all of this, I thought most nude activity was in say a hot tub or at a nude Beach. Now I am reading there are whole resorts where people can walk around au natural.... This just intrigues me... What kind of activitites go on? And where are these resorts? Can anyone tell me of their experiences there?
Sorry about all the questions but Im really curious
Susan

mrgene
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2012 :  02:43:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Susan

OK, now Im really curious. Quite frankly, since I am just learning about all of this, I thought most nude activity was in say a hot tub or at a nude Beach. Now I am reading there are whole resorts where people can walk around au natural.... This just intrigues me... What kind of activitites go on? And where are these resorts? Can anyone tell me of their experiences there?
Sorry about all the questions but Im really curious
Susan

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2012 :  8:04:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right now it's home. My girlfriend just moved in she also prefers her birthday suit when ever possible. We made it to a resort twice this. We're hooked.Next year we're planning on a couple of weekends. instead of day trips during the week. We even checked out a few places from the outside that were for sale. although that's down the road. we have even talked about possibly seeing if there are some local non swinging groups. around here.

Mr Nudist
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2012 :  10:54:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Nudist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
While in the begining process of buying a private island in Belize central america there is always the thought process going on will it be an Adult retreat or a Family retreat. A resort owner(s) want only the best for their guests security being at the top of the list when there are kids in that mix. With the best intentions being at the forefront you will always have parents that don't watch their children and frankly why should they "Their on Vacation" but I can assure you that the first time someone (with their little cell phone w/camera in hand) will snap photos of people (kids included) without asking permission then you have parents coming un glued blaming the resort owner. As much as I want to make "Bare Island" a family retreat the legalitys it would bring is a bit more than I would care to think about. All it would take is just ONE problem and you could kiss what ever good name and reputation you had going into the venture good bye.

If we choose to open our retreat as an adult venue we hope some of you will visit.

Thank you so much for listening to my rant.
Steven
https://www.facebook.com/naturistisland?ref=hl

n/a
deleted

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  2:58:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The right kind of nudism for me would just be casual nudity at home, resort,beach or campground or a hiking trail where if you pass by another hiker who is clothed and you are nude you both say hello as you pass by one another with no issues or confrontation. Very similar to home nudity and accidental encounters.

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  3:56:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's changed over the years - as my life circumstances have changed.

When I was a family man, we tried several social nudist outlets: C/O and nude resorts, rustic and commercial, and non-landed clubs. We settled on the rustic, nude resort. There were several reason for this: my wife, at that point, was much more inclined to be and stay nude while at the resort, which eliminated the purpose of a C/O resort; and the rustic resort had a convivial and familial atmosphere, well suited for my daughter.

When I was no longer a family man and relocated to the middle of nowhere, I had to reinvent my nude life. So I started practicing "wild" nudism, i.e hiking, trail-running, rock-climbing naked. Some might say the wasn't nudism; it was just being naked in nature. Whatever label makes you comfortable.

Now that I'm no longer in the middle of nowhere, beach nudism is better suited for me. It's a much more eclectic, dynamic and somewhat youthful environment - compared to the resort.

Who knows what's next? Maybe I'll remarry a woman who prefers couples-only nudism in exotic locations. There are, thankfully, many different ways to live nude.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2012 :  10:49:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
renobiker & nudony you got the right ideas, when i started out in nudism we as a family explored quite a few different nudist venues including the concrete jungle - ugh ! - and settled back to the rustic mom & pop nudist camp we and kids had a blast than the kids out grew it and the marrage out grew. i stayed awhile than went to travel club and the nude beach, than the nude beach, home nudism and best of all nude hiking and kinda leaning toward nudist camp again. there are so many choices and after you experience most you can go back to what suits you. oh i am still waiting for the nude bike ride..

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2012 :  7:48:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The type of nudism that's right for me is the kind that involves taking off my clothes and do anything I can nude 24/7. If I'm going to dream, I'm going to dream big. LOL

Diger

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2012 :  8:49:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We agree with Diger. The type of nudism that is right for us? ... the type where we can be naked ALL the time. It's not always possible so we make it as possible as we can.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Tazinator
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2012 :  01:39:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Tazinator a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

The type of nudism that's right for me is the kind that involves taking off my clothes and do anything I can nude 24/7. If I'm going to dream, I'm going to dream big. LOL

I agree with this statement.

Diger

MikD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2016 :  11:11:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude at home is great for now. Wife joins me sometimes. Looking forward to summer. Home sweet home! Ha!

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Where is your most favorite place to be nude? Topic Next Topic: Where do you travel most often to be nude?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved