Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 195 ]  [ Total: 196 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Which type of nudism is right for you?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Where is your most favorite place to be nude? Topic Next Topic: Where do you travel most often to be nude?
Page: of 5

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2003 :  5:14:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bobbyh, I prefer Cherokee, down the road from Timberline. Timberline is a bit rundown due to health of owner I've been told. Cherokee is g-rated. It's uncertain as to what Timberline is currently. It depends on the attendance, I've been told, some times g and sometimes more adult.

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  03:29:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cheri don't you think you were a little soft on - -, just giving it an "R" rating?

Kim =^.^=

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  10:27:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim, I didn't give it an R rating. I just said more "adult". It depends on when you visit. IF you go to sleep before 11pm like we do, you don't see anything. Friends have had "noisy" neighbors when the neighbors have had "guests". If you stay in the old section and go to sleep early, you will not see or hear most of the night-time "activity." The ammenities are nice. I would much more recommend the new - - or Lake Como in that area.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

bobbyh
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2003 :  11:27:31 PM  Show Profile  Send bobbyh an AOL message  Send bobbyh a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your advise.I'll check it out and let you know.

HI THERE FROM BOBBYH

NUDEDIVER
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2003 :  6:33:06 PM  Show Profile  Click to see NUDEDIVER's MSN Messenger address  Send NUDEDIVER a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I BELONG TO RESTFUL HAVEN IN PORTLAND AND HAVE FOR YEARS. WE SELF ADMINISTER ACTIVITIES AND HAVE VERY FEW PROBLEMS. IF THERE IS WE RESOLVE IT ON THE SPOT.

YOUR ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL!!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/22/2003 :  11:13:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We enjoy the family types resorts even though our children are grown and on their own. We do also like the adult only resorts that do not allow children, such as Terra Cotta Inn in Palm Springs, No funny business, just no kids. It really allows for some quiet, more relaxing time.

We are not into the Hedo II or III type places. We have nudist friends that have been to places like that and they don't interest us. I wouldn't mind visiting any of the other places mentioned, like - -, for the day or even to stay. If I saw the environment change and my wife or I was uncomfortable, we'd leave.

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2003 :  07:27:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
FireProf,

I think you're right... its a tough call. It seems to be a choice between family oriented and swinger oriented resorts. Just because its an adult only resort shouldn't imply that its a swingers hang-out.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2003 :  08:09:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the family types are a lot of fun, and more socializign occurs. a lot of places have curfews for the children to be at campsite or home say after 10 pm. then adults can relax with other adults.

as far as activities are concerned, it is a matter of degree, but when i go, im looking to relax and recharge the batteries, whether alone or with someone

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2003 :  08:45:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Calmnude,

What do you mean by a "matter of degree". I personally prefer to relax away from other peoples kids. I would prefer to go to an adult oriented club and make it clear that I'm not interested in swinging. But only because there doesn't seem to be to many alternatives for geniune adult naturists.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/18/2004 :  10:18:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
to answer spontanudity's inquiry as to "matter of degree", it means that there is more partying in both the noisy and the sexual sense at some clubs than others.
varying tolerance for alcohol use, as well. if you bhave, it is accepted. if it engenders bad behavior, those responsible are warned, asked to leave, or both.
and clubs go through various stages, so one that may have been considered rowdy at some point may be quite tranquil now.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  12:34:50 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Your right about that Calmnude. I have noticed a couple of clubs go throught the changes. I think some people come looking for more activities than nudism, and are asked quietly to leave.

Kim =^.^=

gbanude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2004 :  3:14:44 PM  Show Profile  Send gbanude an AOL message  Send gbanude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Back in the mid 80's, I picked up a copy of The World Guide to Nude Beaches an Resorts. As I looked thru it, i thought these people are the most wel adjusted and relaxed people around. As I went to Gunnison Beach back then I got the same impression. Perhaps I was naive back then, but I never would have thought that clubs could even get away with "R ratings". I was under the impression that behavior was intolerable. I think there might be some dead nudist rolling in their graves. When did this loosening of a nudist public face begin to change. I always thought AANR pushed no alcohol, no touching, etc. Where nudism is now in the 21st century makes me a bit nervous, if not uneasy.
-GBA

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2004 :  04:16:31 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gbanude

Back in the mid 80's, I picked up a copy of The World Guide to Nude Beaches an Resorts. As I looked thru it, i thought these people are the most wel adjusted and relaxed people around. As I went to Gunnison Beach back then I got the same impression. Perhaps I was naive back then, but I never would have thought that clubs could even get away with "R ratings". I was under the impression that behavior was intolerable. I think there might be some dead nudist rolling in their graves. When did this loosening of a nudist public face begin to change. I always thought AANR pushed no alcohol, no touching, etc. Where nudism is now in the 21st century makes me a bit nervous, if not uneasy.
-GBA

I wouldn't worry about it gbanude. Bad behavior generally is intolerable at the resorts. Just research your intended resort or club a little before going. Most of that can be done here, by asking for this group's members' recomendations. Most of the places that it sounds like you want to avoid are places off-shore, like the Hedonism resorts. They seem to be populated by naughty Barbie and Ken dolls.

Randy

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  08:01:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
gbanude, most clubs are family oriented, there are just a few that are adult oriented, you should have no problem.

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2004 :  08:05:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
gbanude,
i would say almost all resorts/camps are family oriented. the other activities are there, but usually not up front. also remember, even if approached by someone, it does not mean all are of that persuasion.
and after a day or so, you can figure out if the place "feels" right for you.

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Where is your most favorite place to be nude? Topic Next Topic: Where do you travel most often to be nude?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.46 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved