Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 174 ]  [ Total: 174 ]  [ Newest Member: chicagonudist ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Nude Exercise
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Does your family know?
Page: of 9

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2007 :  11:41:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
You know? No mater how cool it is in the house, I always get too hot if I don't exercise nude. Once I start sweating and the clothes start sticking to me, I'm pretty much put off by it, even though I could physically go on longer. Nude is definitely the way to go (pilates, for me, btw.)

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2007 :  12:45:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with the getting too warm exercising indoors. Use to be shorts only until we became empty nesters over 15 years ago, then dispensed with everything. Live nude, exercise nude.

Now this may seem strange. I get good exercise when vacuuming the house, and I like it. One of those energy burning activities that accomplishes something useful. Call it aerobic vacuuming. Always done nude and always work up a light sweat. Two levels and a fairly large area. About weekly, not weakly. Adds a little bit to staying fit.

It may be just a rumour, but I've heard that vacuuming is one of the more common household activities that both men and women, if able, prefer to do naked. And they are not necessarily nudists. Could this be true? And why do they like to do this?

A theory I have is that in the freedom of one's home, there is pleasure in moving about everywhere uninhibited while naked. Total body movement. Many body positions. A dance of sorts........ Hmmmm? (that's not just the sound of the vacuum). Vacuuming does that...........

Yet another form of good exercise.

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2007 :  2:25:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I too prefer vacuuming nude and it is good exercise. I prefer to exercise nude. Just plain feels better when swimming, hiking, weight lifting or whatever.

Best Wishes, Jim

karen1963
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2008 :  2:13:06 PM  Show Profile  Send karen1963 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I enjoy nude exercise too. I have a treadmill and the bike. Sit-ups also. I do wear running shoes on the treadmill though.

Smooth Moby
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2008 :  2:25:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I enjoy exercising in the nude. I live on an acreage and it's very easy to run or walk in the nude. In the Winter I use a treadmill and go nude with the exception of wearing shoes. Another good thing about exercising in the nude, so sweaty clothes to wash!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/23/2008 :  8:24:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since my first post, way back on page 1, we've moved and now have a room devoted to our exercise equipment and will be able to exercise again, in the nude, once we stop using the machines for a shelf and closet!!!!

zaveh
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2008 :  03:25:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude excercising is really great. Unfortunately it's impossible to do at the gym where I go. So I sometimes go to the beach for nude jogging. It's fun excercising naked in company, but, alas, impossible at the moment.

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2008 :  3:57:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spring is here. Time for yard and acreage work, mostly nude except footwear (and on occasion, safety protection). Nice complement to my set of non-equipment exercises - stretching, sit-ups, push-ups, etc. Due to knee problems, also use reclining stationary bike and elliptical trainer for aerobic workouts, and in the summer, the pool. Soon able to do exercises at poolside. Always nude.

Not only like just being nude, but enjoy it even more being in motion while naked. Any activity, not that I am restless.

Active nudity, especially outdoors, is the best!

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2008 :  01:01:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My main form of exercise is working in the yard, gardening and cutting grass, unfourtantly when i'm out there i'm clothed, nude exercise is usually swimming in the pool and doing situps. This week I plan to get the bicycle out and start pedaling too bad I can't pedal in the nude !

LarryWest
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2008 :  10:31:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit LarryWest's Homepage  Send LarryWest an AOL message  Click to see LarryWest's MSN Messenger address  Send LarryWest a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I workout in the nude at home... would like to try some of the "free hiking" some time...Just not sure where yet...

I also like doing my house work in the buff.. Just wear some sneaks and I am off and getting the chores done. I always have to remember to "throw something on" before going out the back gate or front door to put the trash out...LOL!

Also I have to remember to put something near the door to slip on when someone comes a knocking...Of course it could be a good way to deter the people trying to sell stuff...LOL!

Naturist.Rich
Forum Member

Posted - 07/11/2008 :  02:34:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't gone to a gym in years. We have an elyptical machine at home which I "walk" on nude. I also have a slant board for crunches and situps which I do nude. And I walk at night on my property in the buff. I work around the house nude and just spent several days cleaning my garage, the whole time without clothes.

If God had intended man to be nude, he would have created him that way.

http://www.myspace.com/thenaturist
http://www.flickr.com/people/naturist/

Little Fellow
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2008 :  3:38:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love to go nude jogging whenever I get the opportunity. I love to hike nude and swim a my local naturist club. I have also recently bought a Wii fit which i like to do nude.

I also do all housework and gardening nude. I only wish i could walk the dog naked!

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  01:56:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I stay nude, given the excellent insulation we have, I can pretty much dispense with air conditioning except on days with both high temperatures and humidity. That saves us a lot of energy. I wonder how much energy we could save if most of us went nude where conditions allowed.

pilot
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  10:58:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
An observation and a question...

Swimming is an excellent exercise when performed as an exercise--laps, racing and so on. Aerobic, zero impact, infinitely controllable resistance. Swimming is also a frequent activity among nudists.

How many of you swim for exercise nude? How often? Is the limitation an available facility (nude beach, pool, resort)? Would you swim for exercise more frequently if nude swimming was more easily accessible?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  4:26:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I get my pool (I'm 1/4 saved for the $4,2000), I will most likely swim in it for exercise (doing round laps in the 27' above ground pool). Right now I do not have access to a pool on a regular basis at all. It's great exercise and is easy on the joints.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
http://pages.prodigy/cheridonna

Page: of 9 Topic Next Topic: Does your family know?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved