Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 169 ]  [ Total: 169 ]  [ Newest Member: chicagonudist ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Nude Exercise
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Does your family know?
Page: of 9

DenitaLC
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2007 :  11:04:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just bought a trainer for our Trek bicycle. It's set up on the garage and I love being able to strip off the clothes as I start getting warm. (It's dang cold out in that garage this time of year!)

We've enjoyed the weight room at - - when we stayed there in '05, very nice! The workout room at - - - is small but the equipment is very nice...enough to do the job! I've also ran one Bare Buns NW race...it was a blast.

:-)
Dee

PS.......Hi TAN!

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  02:17:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A caution when exercising nude on a motorized treadmill: always find a way to attach the key. You know, the key that turns the machine off if you fall. I was glad that I did this one time.

My right jogging shoe came untied, and I did not notice. As you might have guessed, I stepped on my right shoelaces with my left foot. When my right foot went to come up, it was held by the laces under my left foot. Normally, I would stumble and catch myself. In this case, the treadmill pulled both feet out from under me (it was running at only about 5 mi/hr) so fast. Just like that, I hit the deck hard. I bounced. I was flat on the deck so fast that I had no time to think or react. Fortunately, I was wearing a sturdy belt and had the key firmly fastened to my belt. The machine shut right down when the key pulled out.

Let me tell you, when flat on that deck, as the machine was shutting down, I could feel the power of that motor drive the belt against my skin. It would have ripped the skin right off of me had it not shut down. As it was, my deck is shock absorbing, and I had only a muscle pull and a few bruises.

I had previously at times left the key dangle before that. Now I always fasten the key in my belt.

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  02:23:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know wearing a belt when jogging nude on a treadmill is not cool. Jogging shoes are OK, but a belt is pretty dorky. Any better ideas? I'd rather be not cool than have the skin flayed off my body.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  10:12:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by StuffedTiger

I know wearing a belt when jogging nude on a treadmill is not cool. Jogging shoes are OK, but a belt is pretty dorky. Any better ideas? I'd rather be not cool than have the skin flayed off my body.

Glad you are ok. I have that experience myself and it is no fun.

The belt sound good as long as it doesn't get hung up on anything.

Tim

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  11:06:48 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
When I was in cardiac rehab, I had to use a treadmill. What we had was little more than a string that we clipped to our shirts. Couldn't you just wrap it around your wrist and clip it to itself? Or are these machines different?

Or on second thought, the arm swing might be too great and pull it out. Maybe secure it up higher, like above the bicep and below the armpit?

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 01/19/2007 11:11:02 AM

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2007 :  02:42:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NudeIsntLewd, I'd have to be sure it would pull the key out. The belt I use is thick leather about an inch and a half wide, and I buckle it tight then clip the string to it with the clip, very sturdy. What I might do is wear a tough but thin running shirt, the kind without arms, and clip it to the neckline. Thanks for the idea.

gospel
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2007 :  9:19:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was reading my Builder Business Update today and found this article on a link to a Texas TV station which had a piece on a large national home builder. A Dutch gym is starting a nude Sunday for their members that like exercising in the raw. Check it out. http://www.kltv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6030542

DasShrubber

Posted - 02/07/2007 :  3:11:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We did do nude Yoga while staying at the Hidden Beach resort in Mexico. The instructor (she taught and stayed at the Eldorado next door) actually taught in the nude and really liked it. She had never been to a nude resort before, but plans to return. The resort wants her back!!

nudistme
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2007 :  1:47:17 PM  Show Profile  Send nudistme an AOL message  Send nudistme a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hello everybody

I love playing beach volley nude when i am in Greece at summertime , but running for long is painful for me cause my balls and dick are jumping around too much and sometimes i need to wear a tight underwear

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2007 :  2:10:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did my first nude run of the year last week. The bliss of being outside in the warm air wearing nothing but running shoes was quickly overtaken by the total lack of air in my lungs and the fire in my legs! Of course, that problem will be solved. Those hills are always steeper in the spring.

Tim

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2007 :  4:34:19 PM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudistme

...sometimes i need to wear a tight underwear

Why not just a jockstrap. It will do the job just fine and not feel like clothing.

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2007 :  01:16:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since we became empty nesters some 10+ years ago, I do a regular regime at home always in the nude. Stetching and limbering, sit-ups and push-ups, then a reclining stationary bike for 20 to 40 minutes (replaced 35+ years of jogging due to a bad knee). In the summer some of the exercises are done in our very private pool area au naturel. Bikini swim suit only worn with certain guests.
Acreage has some paths great for walking naked. Yard and garden care generally done with footwear only, except when safety and/or comfort require textiles.
Exercise, sports and 'recreational work' in the nude are particularly pleasurable, and pursued at every opportunity.

nudeinsc
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2007 :  11:00:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On our trip to Desire resort in Mexico..we met a couple that had been doing nude yoga in San Diego for years...they we patient and kind enough to to allow us to join them every morning that week ...it was an awesome beginning to my love of yoga..

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2007 :  11:54:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just back from a lengthy trip abroad in a warm, mild climate. Stayed a week at a beautiful island resort. Wonderful trails through an adjacent national park but had to wear at least shorts. No nude nor clothing optional beach or other facilities.

However, having the most private upper level deck in this steep hillside complex overlooking small islands in an azure sea gave me a most exhilarating venue for doing my morning exercise regime in the buff. Twelve minutes of stretching, sit-ups and push-ups, with a cup of coffee within reach. Ahhhh........

At home, always exercise in the nude outdoors and indoors. When traveling, usually only the latter. So this was a nice change. Ever vigilante for those opportunities......

Slathered on the sunscreen for tanning during the day on our private deck, when taking a break from other activities. When required such as at the pools, always wore a bikini, as I have done all my adult life (which is now considerable). No obvious tan lines during this portion of the trip.

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

Smooth Moby
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2007 :  5:01:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I exercise 30 minutes everyday and I always do it in the nude. You don't get as warm and there's no sweety clothes you have to wash. It's a win/win situation.

Page: of 9 Topic Next Topic: Does your family know?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved