Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 169 ]  [ Total: 169 ]  [ Newest Member: chicagonudist ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Nude Exercise
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Does your family know?
Page: of 9

CalTom
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2006 :  09:26:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Needless to say, we have a gym in the clubhouse that rivals most membership gyms. The interesting aspect of it is, you never know who...or what you will encounter. I've been in there using the free weights while a gaggle of grandmothers were gabbing about their grandchildren, exerting far much more Caloric expenditure on talking then the treadmills (oops: alliteration overdose.) One other time, I met an-ex NFL linemen who was benching close to 400 lbs. He somehow, through a motivational speech, convinced me that my near half century old body was still in the shape it was in my college days playing baseball. My body secreted enough lactic acid by the following morning to convince me otherwise.

http://- -resort.com/activities/fitness/gym.htm

pilot
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2006 :  09:51:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks to Naturist Doc and - -Tom. Sounds like - - is very forward looking as to the needs of potential guests, and worth a good look as a destination. Appreciatively...pilot

openess
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2006 :  05:50:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been doing my morning yoga nude for several years now and it definitely enhances body awareness which in turn improves the yoga. When the weather is warm, I do my yoga outside, often just as the sun comes up. It's always a wonderful experience to feel the cool morning air all over while listening to the birds and breathing in the newness of the day. I also have a walking trail through the woods on my property that I frequently walk during the summer. I feel truely blessed to have this level of privacy.

indi6man
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  03:34:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Openess,

I'm not as lucky as you with the outdoors,but I do my yoga naked in the morning and the feeling of 'Pranayam'(the deep breathing and meditation ritual) completely naked and sensing the air thru the lungs and into the pit of the stomach and then the release is exhilirating.

I anxiously await the early morning quite and the cool air to conduct this daily ritual.

Nudity,naturism,yoga,this is where I find my sanctity and space.

Love all you nudists,try yoga.

karan williams

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  3:51:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Using the treadmill at home...naked...is great.

imnude2
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  11:27:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by openess

I've been doing my morning yoga nude for several years now and it definitely enhances body awareness which in turn improves the yoga. When the weather is warm, I do my yoga outside, often just as the sun comes up. It's always a wonderful experience to feel the cool morning air all over while listening to the birds and breathing in the newness of the day. I also have a walking trail through the woods on my property that I frequently walk during the summer. I feel truely blessed to have this level of privacy.

You are lucky!

I exercise nude at home but I have not tried yoga.

The idea doing yoga in the nude, in the morning, outdoors in the fresh air, listening to the birds, all sounds like a great way to start your day. (Now, if only I had my own private walking path too.)

Have a great holiday!

openess
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  2:01:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Imnude2,
It is a great way to start the day. There is such a feeling of oneness with and openness to everything around you. Being outside naked is so soothing and restorative. I think it touches something deep and ancient in our nature. Happiest of holidays to you too!

imnude2
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2006 :  9:09:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Openess,

I bought a couple of books on yoga the other day. I hope to explore that feeling you describe when you said "...it touches something deep and ancient in our nature." (still, I will not be able to be outside my house, but I hope to achieve that spiritual closeness to nature, just the same.)

Best Wishes Always,

ImNude2

openess
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  06:16:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Imnude2,
I've also bought a number of yoga books over the last few years, and the one I found to be the best was Yoga: The Spirit and Practice of Moving into Stillness by Eric Schiffmann. I also found Rodney Yee vidoes to be very helpful. I hope you enjoy your exploration. Many blessings to you.

Openess

imnude2
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  4:56:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Openess,

Thank you for the information. I have one DVD by Rodney Yee (I like it, too.) I will have to check out the others and that book you mentioned. I have one book entitled: "Teach Yourself Yoga" by James Hewitt. Although an old book, it has great illustrations and it states that it provides Hatha Yoga and Raja Yoga (Yogas of bodily health and mental health.) I am not familiar with the types of Yogas, still, it seems interesting.

Thanks again, I will look forward to learning Yoga.

Many blessings to you too!

Sincerely,

ImNude2

NAKED4WORK

Posted - 12/25/2006 :  4:37:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit NAKED4WORK's Homepage  Send NAKED4WORK a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
NAKED EXERCISES, THE BEST

StreakingSkater
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2006 :  09:36:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all:

I stayed at - - and got to work out a few times in thier great gym when I was there, perfect gym to get a naked work out. I like the motivational feedback of seeing my naked body in the mirrors when I work out. Also did the same at Cypress cove weight room in Orlando. Nothing beats a naked work out for me. (I also like to inline skate nude, albeit with lots of pads on still...)

There is a weekly nude yoga class at my home gym, yoga is a perfect exercise to do naked. I like to do the aerobics class as well, for practical reasons I use a jock for that, too much bouncing around.

Jogging, biking, and swiming are other sports I like to do naked. I would actually like to try snow sking naked someday if that were possible.

Happy new year, stay naked and keep moving!

mas29
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2007 :  3:51:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like to do push-ups nude

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 01/02/2007 7:18:16 PM

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  05:53:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I like to hike together. We used to run 10K's and dance professionally, but the knees hurt and responsiblity at work has gotten to us. We walk nude whenever we can, 3-4 miles is good. If we can't, then we minimize clothing. Up North here, that is not so easy at this time of year. I also lift weights, but a mere pittance of what I used to do when I had 19in arms and a huge chest. Work and children take their toll but are lots of fun. My favorite exercise is splashing around in the pool nude. The only thing that beats that is relaxing in the hot tub in front of the fireplace at PennSylvan with the snow falling outside. That is the best.

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2007 :  9:36:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Posting here for a Nude Sking story

Austrian Skis Nude After Losing Bet
Jan 10, 8:55 PM (ET)

By ERICA BULMAN
WENGEN, Switzerland (AP) - Rainer Schoenfelder lost a bet Wednesday, and paid for it by skiing nude down the Lauberhorn. The 29-year-old Austrian skier, who hurt his neck and back in a crash last week, lost a bet with his physiotherapist, who had been treating his injuries. Schoenfelder had vowed to ski naked if his pains had lessened by Wednesday morning.
Schoenfelder skied wearing only yellow boots and an orange helmet and gloves, and a photographer snapped a shot of the skier that has been circulated on the Internet.
"Somehow I didn't notice the photographer," Schoenfelder said. "It was an internal bet and of course the whole thing wasn't planned for the public.
"I am happy, though, that the pains have eased up and that it was not cold when I honored my debt."
Schoenfelder had been in pain since his crash in Adelboden last week. After little success treating the pain, his physio performed a "special" treatment on Tuesday and Schoenfelder said he woke up the following morning without pain for the first time since an accident in Turracher Hoehe, Austria, a day before the World Cup races in Adelboden.
Austria head coach Toni Giger said he did not think Schoenfelder would be sanctioned for the stunt.
"I have no problem with nudity in general," Giger said. "I haven't seen the pictures but no one was hurt. ... This was typical Schoenfelder behavior."
Schoenfelder has had a run of bad luck recently.
In the giant slalom at Adelboden, he was disqualified for committing a rare rule violation - he kicked out of the start hut four seconds too early.
World Cup racers have a 10-second window in which to push open the starting wand. They are warned by a succession of beeps when they can go, but Schoenfelder pre-empted the start.

Page: of 9 Topic Next Topic: Does your family know?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.45 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved