Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 156 ]  [ Total: 156 ]  [ Newest Member: chicagonudist ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Nude Exercise
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Does your family know?
Page: of 9

Jim in Boston
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2008 :  9:11:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have an Endless Pool in which we exercise every day. Since it is a swimming pool and is located in a private spot, we swim nude.

jameslkirtleyjr

Josh_87
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2008 :  1:05:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i enjoy exercising and playing sport nude

nude hiking is fun too :)

earlash1
Forum Member

Posted - 08/04/2008 :  2:46:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit earlash1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I exercise most every day in the nude. I love working out and doing yoga nude. Much better than having sweaty clothes sticking to you.

newnude1214
Forum Member

Posted - 08/06/2008 :  12:17:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
in yoga, your flexibility increases giving you not only freedom, but a better workout.

flsmoothie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2008 :  1:53:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Weekdays find me doing nude crunches, dips, sit-ups, and push-ups in home gym. In addition, twice a week do nude weights. Have been doing these nude for many years.

Frank2233
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  07:18:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in the Nashville area of TN. I am a runner does anyone know any good spots to run nude? I have tried on several different time and always get caught on the greenways there are always a good amount of people on the greeways. I have been able to get a few 4 mile runs in the nude but it has to be at 4AM. Thanks for any help

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  10:30:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Frank, A number of clubs have 5K races. Perhaps when Cherokee opens (they've applied for re-affiliation with AANR), they'll include it on their schedule. I know Carolina Foothills in the SC upstate has one on their schedule.
Teva.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  11:02:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been using my Nordic track nude. I am so ready for spring to get here like to go on some nude hikes again.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

haddin23451

Posted - 06/22/2009 :  4:36:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
people are well concentrating on their body fitness and do various exercises and use various things such as slim belts to be slim and attractive. In this way some may not be succeed. I suggest them not to worry about things happened to you. you will achieve what your are looking for as we provide with work plans which are really helpful.

rikkiann
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2009 :  10:38:44 AM  Show Profile  Send rikkiann an AOL message  Send rikkiann a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

I run 2 to 3 miles every morning before work and usually do 10 miles on sat.
I look forward to weekends when we go to a resort and i can run nude. At first i used to wear a sports bra because of the bounce factor. Then i stopped wearing it because its so much better without anything on.

rikki

rikki

jim33
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  11:08:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim33's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.nudist5k.com/
http://www.nuderuns.com/

Two sites that give dates and places of Clothing Optional 5K Run or Walk Races. A few places hold CO Triathlons.

Best Wishes, Jim

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2009 :  10:31:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi All, Tomorrow is my B-day. I ride a stationary bike thirty minutes a day. The bike is a Schwinn. It must be fifty years old but it is built like a battleship. It dates from my mother who used after a hip replacement. SO- tomorrow I will be four score. I do go to the city clerk in my birth city and ask the City Clerk to check my birth certificate. It must be somebody else who is this old.

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 08/02/2009 :  02:10:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do stretching exercises in the nude, usually in my hotel room since I travel throughout the week. I have some free weights I life in the nude, too, but they're at home. If I can do it in the nude, I do it in the nude!

freecospirit
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  02:18:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You have no tight clothing to restrict movement so generally speaking most exercise is best done in the nude; most gyms do not appreciate this and if you jog in the park well.... Working out at home there is no other way.

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  12:30:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To those in the northwest I'd recommend running the beach on Sauvie Island (Oreon). Just along the waterline of the Columbia River the sand is soft yet firm enough to support a bare foot. And the beach is about a mile long. Altogether another definition for "Cool Running".

I have also participated in nude yoga. I am still uncertain if the lack of clothing assisted in either the enjoyment of the undertaking or in the execution of the various positions?
Or maybe I just need some evening classes on why I am doing such for exercise?

Page: of 9 Topic Next Topic: Does your family know?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved