Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 164 ]  [ Total: 164 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Male genital waxing: possible and safe?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Appropriate age for teens to shave Topic Next Topic: The smooth club
Page: of 5

zaveh
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2008 :  3:55:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've tried letting pubic hair grow back but after 3 months, I couldn't resist it any longer and sugared it all off. What a great smooth feeling!

airbather

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  2:40:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I use spirit gum to do my scrotum. Apply it on the tip of thumb and index finder, wait a minute for it getting tacky, then use them like a pair of tweezer.

JuanPisaro

Posted - 05/03/2008 :  7:43:21 PM  Show Profile  Send JuanPisaro a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I guess I am just lucky as I am able to shave my scrotum with a good razor,--Schick Extreme 3---I have found BikiniZone Anti Bump shave gel very good also. Maybe the fact that I soak on a hot bath before helps too. Smoothest is when there is a couple of days growth but then you have to go through those days of not feeling as smooth as one might what.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2008 :  9:01:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Even when I have a full "bush", I shave my "b----"!!!

I generally get into a hot tub and soak for about 10 mintues, and then use a razor and shaving cream. Great smooth feeling!!!

Now that we are both shaved for the summer, and being retired, we shave every A.M.

Can't wait for the warm weather. Here we are in the first week of May and the temps in Western Mass. are in the 40's, and it is "raw"!

We have the 3 fire places roaring, and the wood
burning stove a blaze, since we are having a "Red Sox" party tonight with our nudist friends.

Bring on the warm weather.

We are here for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

zaveh
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2008 :  1:19:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All of you should try waxing or sugaring, unless you enjoy either the act of shaving and the stubble of the day after! I believe this applies to men and women alike and Brasilian waxing is getting more and more popular.

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2008 :  01:27:57 AM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I had a waxing about a month ago. The cosmetologist charged me more than she would have for a woman, because she had to pay for a male co-worker to supervise for legal purposes. It was actually nearly twice as much. Still, she did a great job, and there were two free follow-ups in the next week. The first visit was torture. The follow-ups were no problem at all. The hair came back finer, for certain. But it certainly came back. After shelling out nearly $200 for it, I'm not going back to get what's growing after a month. I wish I could, though. She was professional, quick and thorough.

For those who've got the money, I'd definitely recommend it. For me, I'll do better to let my wife learn by trial and error.

zaveh
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2008 :  1:47:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't worry thornapplebison, you or your wife can get the skill pretty easily. Subsequent waxings will be much easier and the time between waxing should get longer and longer. BTW $200 is outrageous.

brazhunter
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2008 :  3:11:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
After shelling out nearly $200 for it, I'm not going back

You got ripped off bad. High, big city rates should be half that and many places, $50-$75 is typical. Hope you didn't leave a tip after getting hustled like that.

Call some other places and go to a pro. An inexperienced and unskilled waxer can cause some serious damage to the delicate skin involved in a male brazilian.

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2008 :  10:47:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just gave myself a wax for the first time. I have been shaving (front and back) for several years, but i decided to try something different. I waxed the top, the shaft, and my inner thighs. I still shave my scrotum and backside. However, after being smooth for two weeks, it's definitely something I am going to keep up. I will have it done professionally next time though. I wanted to know what I was in for prior to shelling out $75. Drop me a line if you have any questions or need pictures.

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2008 :  7:42:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Instead of waxing, try an epilator. It does the same thing without the mess. I use a dual head conair and love the results. My pubic area stays smooth for a long time. I use the epilator on my entire body from my nose to my toes.

NudeAlan

Posted - 07/27/2008 :  11:35:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is a salon in Vegas called Box that specializes in brazilian waxing of women and men. I was there in May and got a full brazilian and my back waxed. The owner is Bree and she did a great job. Waxing the scrotum and penis was not the most painful part. The worst was the hair above the penis. Also, its kind of a weird experience. You strip completely naked (not a problem for a nudist), but then she comes into the room, puts on gloves, and than grabs your penis and pulls it and your balls in all different directions. That actually was the most uncomfortable part. Then you get on your hands and knees while she waxes your butt and anus. no place for modesty.

pepif

Posted - 09/01/2008 :  2:44:32 PM  Show Profile  Send pepif a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Why not try NAIR for men, rub it onto the area you want to clean, wait 7-8 mins and rub it off with a towel, sensitive the first time I did it but cant imagine it being any more painful than a waxing

Massage025

Posted - 09/21/2008 :  11:17:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where is that salon in Las Vegas? Do you have a name or location for it? what about a phone number? what did she charge for the Brazilian wax?

alexinafrica

Posted - 10/19/2008 :  03:18:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi There

Can anybody help with a beautician who can give me a full back, crack and sack wax in London?

Alex in Africa
Tanzania

BlaineHG

Posted - 10/19/2008 :  8:55:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haven't tried waxing genitals. sounds too painful. I suppose I fit into the majority who simply shave the area.

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Appropriate age for teens to shave Topic Next Topic: The smooth club  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved