Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 158 ]  [ Total: 158 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Do most people like guys shaved?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving
Page: of 14

SandC
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  12:40:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can call me hairy.

MrDave
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2011 :  6:21:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I prefer being smooth from the neck down. I grow amost no chest hair and very fine leg hair.Shaving is easy this way and my girl friend loves the look.

MrDave

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  1:23:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being shaved is bliss for us compared to having pubic hair. The look and the feel is cleaner. Smoothie nude women are more beautiful to us. Being shaved also provides more sensual contact during intimacy. That is a fact that even goes beyond the visual or asthetic preference for some people of being smooth.
A doctor has also told us that smoothies are likely to have less accumulated bacteria and less accumulated perspiration, expecially when clothed. In vintage nudist photos, most nudists have pubic hair. Today, the vast majority of nudists we see are smoothies. Also we have noticed that newcomers who have pubic hair will typically be sans pubic hair after their initial 1 or 2 visits to a resort. We are not critical of anyone's preference, but it appears to be clear that most nudists are smoothies today.

Being Naked and Being Real

Edited by - blavan on 04/21/2011 1:28:20 PM

Toothpick
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2011 :  4:23:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife thinks its very effiminate for a man to shave any part of his body. Personally, I don't think it matters

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2011 :  02:51:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Tell your wife's agreeable single friends, that my real name is Harry.

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." Thomas Jefferson

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2011 :  4:29:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I usually shave my facial hair, but sometimes I sport a beard. I am still the same man, either way. Having pubic hair or not having it is a personal choice like choosing to have a beard or choosing to have no facial hair.

The subject of who is smooth and who is not has to my recollection never surfaced in the company of our nudist friends.
We already face enough intolerance from textiles, so there is no reason for us to rip each other apart.

Being Naked and Being Real

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2011 :  9:58:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

Mrs. Cookie enjoys when I am completly shaved
smooooooooooooooooooth, since she does enjoys
doing the job. During the winter months, we
both let the "bush" grow out, and look forward
to a warm summer.

Remember, we are only here for short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

Carmen34
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2011 :  01:46:22 AM  Show Profile  Send Carmen34 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The nudist side of me admires all bodies no matter shaved or not. The woman in me admires shaved bodies more. ;)

Anything that can be done, can be done better while nude.

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2011 :  10:23:06 AM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am so used to being shaved smooth, that now I think it is the only way for men or women. It just looks better. Haircut is only 1/4 inch, rest shaved smooth. My lady likes it. Whatever you do is great also. No issue with us, either way. Being nude and ourselves is all that anyone should care.
Stay smooth, stay in the sun !.
Enjoy this summer.

Petewhim

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2011 :  2:24:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think any of us really knows the answer to the question of this topic!

This lifestyle is as diverse as main stream society. There are probably MORE males and females of ALL ages that are either hairy or smooth in mainstream society than there are nudists!

There are some "hardcore" believers on each side...hairy/natural and smooth. Then there's trimmers or partial shavers. Whether or not a female nudist or non nudist female prefer one pubic area hair style more than the other is something you'll not get an accurate account here on this message board or any other naturist message board.

Most naturists, male and female, will tell you what their "personal" preference is but that won't tell you what "most females" think or like.

It's best to just be yourself, because that's what most naturists want to see..."who you are" not how much or how litte pubic hair you're sporting!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2011 :  07:04:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
As a humble naturist, I prefer to let Mother Nature tell me how much hair I will have. It's not nice to fool Mother Nature (sound of clapping thunder in the background).

"How far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without?"
Dwight D. Eisenhower

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/27/2011 :  10:00:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

As a humble naturist, I prefer to let Mother Nature tell me how much hair I will have. It's not nice to fool Mother Nature (sound of clapping thunder in the background).

Ahhhhhhh....as I get older, Mother Nature has thought it would be funny to have hair growing outta ALL kinds of places. I prefer to continue grooming All those places to keep from looking like a the Wolfman! LOL

Carmen34
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2011 :  09:44:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Carmen34 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
When you think about it, this question is as silly as asking nudist what type of hairstyle (on their head!) they prefer. You don't see an entire thread topic on the subject of hairstyles, beards, sunblock preferences, or what color beach towels we like.

This nagging recurrence of asking about each other's pubic hair points out another bit of evidence that even as nudists, we are still trying to overcome shame or obsession with our genitals. There's also something just a little troll-y about it.

When the day comes that no one is asking about the other person's pubic hair or "unwanted" erections, then nudism will have truly arrived.

Anything that can be done, can be done better while nude.

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2011 :  10:48:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Carmen34

When the day comes that no one is asking about the other person's pubic hair or "unwanted" erections, then nudism will have truly arrived.

Post of the Day!

Bullnutz

Posted - 12/30/2012 :  07:15:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Bullnutz a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In my experience, it is a personal choice. I have been smooth since 1973, I used to get a lot of strange looks at the many resorts I have visited, but now it seems to be the in thing to do. For me, there were several reasons. First was hygiene, many men suffer from odor problems in that are and I was one of them. I tried everything, finally my doctor suggested shaving, to remove the hair where the bacteria that causes the odor attaches itself. I did and solved my major problem. Second, I am a freeballer, I go commando, so now do not get any hair caught in the zipper. Third, visually, it gives me an additional optical inch of length, always gratifying for a mans ego. Fourth, I find it more aesthetically pleasing to look at. So the reasons are individually chosen. Some men do it for their wives or partners. For others, its just a personal choice

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved