Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 425 ]  [ Total: 425 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Do most people like guys shaved?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving
Page: of 14

PappaBare
Forum Member

Posted - 10/05/2009 :  07:44:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been smooth for quite some time now, and have not regretted it. I don't keep myself this way to please my wife, but because of the way it makes me feel.

If it were up to her, she would prefer some hair there.

"Ma'alea Kohana Kane"

zaveh
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2009 :  07:29:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I prefer shaved. This increases visual exposure of the hairless area and facilitates access to it. If you practice nudism you might want to enhance the experience by removing the hair.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2009 :  4:47:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks zaveh...that may be what will make up my mind about being smooth. Just recently shaved it all off but wasn't sure about keeping it shaved or not. Regardless of what I decide now...I will definitly shave prior to my next trip to the beach (which won't be until May?? depending on when it gets warm enough) and then decide.

Edited by - free2be on 12/23/2009 4:55:17 PM

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  6:03:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK...it hasn't been that long since I shaved...but I'm liking it. Liked it so much that now the only hair is on top of my head. I shaved the arms, legs, under arms...all smooth now. I think my wife is getting used to the look as well...she likes how smooth I feel.

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  6:30:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave all the time that I'm smooth including my legs, and even started to shave under my arms almost 2 years ago.My wife is either way ok with it it doesn't matter to her.

bigbone212

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  01:51:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I'll put in my 2 cents worth. I am a big guy. 6'4" and 275 lbs. I work outside doing consturction. in the summer i get very hot and I sweat a lot, i mean a lot. My whole shirt is wet and my bandana. Personally, i don't shave but use an epilator. Yes it hurts for the first time or two, but it's worth it. When I had pubic hair, the front of my jeans stayed soaked in front. I have been hair free for 4 years and don't have the "wet y look" as bad. My gal likes it too. thats just my personal opinion. thanks

bb

Nudiststudent

Posted - 03/19/2010 :  3:09:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
for me i prefer no hair purely because when you go down on a girl its not that nice to come back up with pubes stuck in your teeth ;) however, i can say that it does make them look younger, not pre pubescent (in my opinion) but nowadays most girls my age (at college) just go for the smooth look so i guess thats what Im used to and so prefer
:)

80sboy4ever

Posted - 03/23/2010 :  9:10:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i`m cleanly shaven,have been for about 5yrs now,and i`ll never go back

80sboy4ever

Posted - 03/23/2010 :  9:12:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am cleanly shaven and have been for about 5yrs now and will never go back.....anal area is hair-free tooo

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  7:20:28 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 80sboy4ever

i am cleanly shaven and have been for about 5yrs now and will never go back.....anal area is hair-free tooo

Indeed, being totally shaved is a joy. Never going back. When my doctor first saw my new Body , he said I looked great and that more and more of his patients are smoothies. Besides, he thinks it reduces the chance for germs and disease. Also, be sure to get total sun bathing in, best way to receive your Vitamin D. Gillette Mach 3 razor with Gillette Satin Care Gel for women has resulted in never a nick!

Petewhim

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/08/2010 :  10:36:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Men being shaved is a matter of total indifferenceto me, and I wouldn't bother for myself. But I abolutely adore the overwhelming beauty of the shaved ladies.

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 07/23/2010 :  7:00:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love being smooth(1year now) just bought an epilator and started using it, it is painful and I haven't managed to get all of the hair yet but I will perserver. Wife thinks I'm wierd, nude in the house all the time, and told me the other day if I get arrested for indecent exopsure she wont bail me out, OH WELL ite a great life.

Michael

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 07/23/2010 :  7:51:42 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mj45

I love being smooth(1year now) just bought an epilator and started using it, it is painful and I haven't managed to get all of the hair yet but I will perserver. Wife thinks I'm wierd, nude in the house all the time, and told me the other day if I get arrested for indecent exopsure she wont bail me out, OH WELL ite a great life.

Michael

Well, the subject was, do most people like guys shaved. You like being shaved. I really like being shaved. So, since it is our lives, that is our choice. My lady says, sometimes when she is upset with me, that I look like a plucked chicken. She just trims. I just feel better about myself, cleaner, cooler, and look a heck of alot better,IMO.The Gillette Mach 3 and Gillette lady's Satin Care foam produces no nicks or cuts. Put away the Norelco for my face with this shaving system, also.
Stay smooth,
Petewhim

"Success is not an entitlement "

Edited by - PeteWhim on 08/15/2010 4:30:13 PM

barefootguyinco
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2010 :  1:35:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit barefootguyinco's Homepage  Send barefootguyinco a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've been shaved shoulder to toes for a few years now and love it, and so does my girlfriend who is also shaved. At first I thought it looked a little weird on me, but after a few weeks it looked normal. Actually the more I got used to it the better I thought it looked, and felt. Now both my GF & I really dislike the look of a lot of body hair, especially in the pubic area. We just think it looks MUCH cleaner and more sanitary to be shaved. Hair does increase the amount of sweat you retain and that's just gross to us. Besides, once you get over the initial shock of seeing or having shaved bodies, it just looks better, to us anyway.

Shaved or waxed shoulders to toes and never going back. Actually, I hope to have it all removed permanently one day, including my facial hair. All I want is hair on my head.

Body shame, like prejuduce, is not natural. It is learned from others and benefits no one.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/16/2010 :  11:14:18 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think some guys would be shocked by how little being shaved or hairy matters to most nudists.

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved