Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 148 ]  [ Total: 148 ]  [ Newest Member: chicagonudist ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Birthday in my birth-day suit
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: naked monday show needs  sponsorship ! Topic Next Topic: Nude Yoga
Page: of 5

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2005 :  4:41:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You've all given me a great idea. My B-day will take place the middle of January and I know the Prof is always looking for something different to give me. It's so hard to buy for each other now, but I think I'll ask for a couple of days and nights at either Terra Cotta Inn or - - - in Palm Springs so I can celebrate in my B-day suit as well.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  8:31:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It may not exactly be on my b'day but my wife has agreed to go with me to Gunnison Beach in June (about 5 days after my b'day...but close enough for me).

dtidew
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  8:40:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was hoping to go to Gunnison this coming Thursday for my birthday but its still a bit cold out

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  8:48:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dtidew...tomorrow is supposed to be about 40F at Gunnison. Too cold to go swimming or to sit on the beach for too long...but I would strip down if I was there and enjoy being naked for a little while.

dtidew
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  9:35:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks but im still at school right now
next week is my spring break so I'll have off

tanmehide
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  10:20:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Even here in Florida, my January birthday discourages wearing the suit outdoors. But a couple of years ago it was nice enough and I spent the day at Apollo Beach.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 03/05/2010 :  09:10:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by free2be

It may not exactly be on my b'day but my wife has agreed to go with me to Gunnison Beach in June (about 5 days after my b'day...but close enough for me).

I have vacation booked for June. Maybe I can join you.
PS: how did you find this old thread?
I discovered this forum while planning my 50th birthday, which I wanted to spend in my birthday suit. I managed to spend a few mins nude near Lake Mead in Las Vegas (with yet another guy named Bob). I made 4 trips to Gunnison that summer (2007). I still wish I had known about Gunnison years earlier.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2010 :  3:07:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My birthday is in October, so being outside nude up north isn't much of an option. In Florida, I used to be nude in my yard, but that was it. The past couple of years though, I've been away on my annual hiking/college football trip with some non-nudist friends, so I haven't spent them nude either.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2010 :  3:24:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Holy Smokes!

I've aged 5 years since my last post! This last Birthday....we were in Washington DC. Only time I spent any time in my Bday suit was when we were in the hotel room! It was too cold out there to be naked and I've been naked outside in 30 degree weather (not for long)!

It was in the teens and too cold even for this BrownBare!

capecodjack
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2010 :  5:19:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My birthday was June 30th and I went to my local favorite, Sandy Terraces in Marstons Mills on cape Cod. I thought it was a great present to myself. I was celebrating the forty first anniversary of my thirty ninth birthday. Is that an LOL or a crying in my beer?

wardt
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2010 :  5:49:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have always wished I could but with my family and friends being non'nudists it is really not an option for me unless I want to spend the day alone which is usually also not an option for me.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2010 :  5:53:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bob...Planning on June 21st or 22nd, but might end up moving it based on some plans up in NY. When is your vacation?
I let other people find old topics. I look at Online Users and see what they are reading. Most are familier topics, but every once in awhile I see a topic I'm not familier with. It could be brand new...or it could be pretty old. I like reviving old threads...sometimes nothing comes of it and other times it catches on again.

Edited by - free2be on 03/05/2010 5:56:11 PM

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2010 :  9:07:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I celebrated my 56th birthday a few weeks ago and spent much of the day in my birthday suit. It's picked up a few new wrinkles here and there but otherwise seems to be holding up OK.

Annie

Life is best lived bare

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2010 :  5:19:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy belated b'day Annie!

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2010 :  7:04:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Anniebare

Well, I celebrated my 56th birthday a few weeks ago and spent much of the day in my birthday suit. It's picked up a few new wrinkles here and there but otherwise seems to be holding up OK.

Annie

Life is best lived bare

That's the advantage of a Birthday suit . . . Never needs ironing.

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: naked monday show needs  sponsorship ! Topic Next Topic: Nude Yoga  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved