Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 183 ]  [ Total: 183 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 naked monday show needs sponsorship !
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: nude snow angels Topic Next Topic: Birthday in my birth-day suit  

flash tattoo
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2004 :  5:11:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit flash tattoo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
hello all shane gentry here from the naked monday show and the nekkid monday band..the nekkid monday show is the only nudist friendly radio show in the country.i use this program being a nudist myself to promote a positive healthy family oriented nudist lifestyle..it airs from 6:30 to 10 am every monday morning eastern time and online at www.wbzb.com .the support for the show listeners wise is fantastic ! but we are a commercail radio station and operate on ad dollars to stay on air. heres what i need from you to keep this show on the air.i need you to talk to the owners or decision makers at your favorite resort or nudist related business and tell them about this program.if i dont round up a sponsor soon i will unfortunatley be forced to drop the program. i dont want this to happen. with all the negative media about the way we live i think its extremely important to keep this show on to promote it. hopefully you feel the same.anyhow i wont go into #'s here but there is a freelance commission available to anyone who brings me a hot lead . providing your lead pans out and is a paying customer i guarantee a 10% commission upon a paid contract.you can help the nudist community and get paid a little for your time.im very easy to reach at sgentry@wbzb.com or by telephone at 919 625 0684.thanks for your time , youre nudist friend

shane gentry

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2004 :  11:15:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I remember reading about the show. I didn't know it also streamed online! I will have to catch it now :)

Where is it it airs? I forgot. What city(ies) are you in?

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

flash tattoo
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  05:24:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit flash tattoo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
we broadcast from clayton north carolina..hope you enjoy the show !

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2004 :  7:18:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shane, I've spread the word about the sponsor need to many of the boards I moderate. Have you contacted Bar-S?

Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2004 :  04:58:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Shane, I love your show, and think you are doing all nudists a great favour. I will do what I can in spreading the word. Keep up the good work.

Kim =^.^=

flash tattoo
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2004 :  05:58:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit flash tattoo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
thanks kimberly, youre awesome and cheri i put a call and e mail in to them yesterday..thanks
shane

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2004 :  12:50:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would think AANR and TNS would want to be sponsers, have you talked to anyone there? Hell if I was workin @ AANR I would be all over it like ants on honey!

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

flash tattoo
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2004 :  05:45:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit flash tattoo's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yes papa ive spoke with them already.something may come out of it but in the meantime im still shopping it. thanks for your ideas and time..you rock ! haa hahah later shane

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  2:37:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shane, another thought...why not contact some of the parks NOT in the southeast? The larger ones: Laguna del Sol, Glen Eden, Terra Cotta, - - - , Cypress Cove, Berkshire Vista...all over the country?

BTW, Shane, if you'd like for me to edit/proof anything you email to prospective sponsors, I'd be happy to.

Hugs, Cheri

-
-

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2004 :  3:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Flash tattoo. Cheri Rocks, we just roll :)

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2004 :  9:02:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shane, I got an email from Carol at Whispering Pines telling me that you/they are in negotiations. BTW, they're a wonderful family-oriented park and not a wealthy one, but great to visit.

Hugs, Cheri

-
-

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2014 :  07:23:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is the first time I have seen this string. Link says that domain is for sale. Anyone know what happened to the radio show? It sounded like a great idea.

Previous Topic: nude snow angels Topic Next Topic: Birthday in my birth-day suit  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved