Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 158 ]  [ Total: 158 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 No tan lines!!!
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Family Flack Topic Next Topic: body acceptance - human variation project
Page: of 4

LisaS
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2005 :  5:14:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont live by a nude beach. So i usually tan nude outside on my deck. And i went to the gym the other day. And i was talking a show in lockeroom, and girls kept telling me how mice my tan was. lol All these girls had tan lines from the Bikins. This one girl who was showering next to me was like. Do u tan nude. i was like yeah i do. And she was like i would never tan nude b/c i wouldnt want people to see me nude. And i was like, i can see you nude right now, whats the difference. She didnt say anything after that. lol So i just wanted to see if any of you guys had comments about your tan before from other people.
-Lisa

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2005 :  6:58:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Though I don't go to the gym and I should, being a fireman, we have a gang shower at the fire house. Many, many, many have commented on my "no tan lines." For the past 28 years guys have commented on the fact that I have no tan lines.

I've told them from the beginning that I sunbath nude and about 6-7 years ago I began telling everyone at work that my wife and I were nudists. Of course the jokes, and dumb comments started but after several weeks, they subsided and most are quite curious about our lifestyle.

You did make a simular comment to the one young lady next to you in the shower that I have made as well to co workers. We all see you naked, what's the difference!? They usually just shrug their shoulders and say " I guess not."

LisaS
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2005 :  2:53:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf- my friends mom works at a fire house to. She has told me some storys about her gang showers
(there are like 5 other girls at the firehouse to) She gets comments to and she actually got some people into nudism there.

LisaS
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2005 :  2:54:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
have any of you girls out there had comments before about you having no tan lines?????

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2005 :  6:40:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LisaS

have any of you girls out there had comments before about you having no tan lines?????

Lisa, The only non-nudists who see me nude are my doctors, the techs, and nurses. They all know I'm a nudist/naturist/skinnydipper. In fact when I for for my annual exam every summer, the ladies are waiting for the annual National Nude Week pins I distribute.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2005 :  8:14:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You know LisaS, the only time my tan was an issue was during the period (over 20 years) I was a soccer referee. It leaves one heavily tanned above the neck, on the arms, and produces an area of tan(because of high socks) about a foot long above and below one's knees.

Every time I visited Sauvie Island, someone would call me out for an illegal tan!

Clearly, I spent more time on the soccer pitch than on the beach.

ChristyGirl

Posted - 12/12/2005 :  9:56:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LisaS

Lisa,

I too have had people notice no tan lines, and made pretty much the same comment to me. You shower in front of others, but you can't go nude with a friend? Doesn't make sense. Live a little!

sundog

Posted - 12/17/2005 :  08:53:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with no tanlines. You almost want to say to someone with them "hey you missed a spot".
Shawn.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2005 :  09:48:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sundog,

Good one....You missed a spot....Now that's funny.

I'm going to use that one.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 12/17/2005 09:49:32 AM

Nuderthanthou
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2005 :  3:32:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Nuderthanthou an AOL message  Send Nuderthanthou a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I represent the redheads with freckles population. The only tan related comment I get is that I never get tan.

It’s to the point that I might come up with a new measure of tanness (hey, a new word) just for redheads – the CFPSII, otherwise known as “comparative freckles per square inch index”.

From now on, I will proudly proclaim, “Get thee back freckle hecklers, for I am a CFPII nine out of ten!”

nicolas

Posted - 12/23/2005 :  09:11:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
being a male and having thong tan lines since i was about 16 ive had horrible comments made at the local gym and when i was at school.

i now want rid of these tan-lines

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2005 :  8:33:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lisa.
If you enjoy an all over tan, just do it. Not everyone is comfortable with social nudism, but that shouldnt discourage you from enjoying it.

Paul1011
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2006 :  1:25:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife's sister (who lives in NY, we live in CA) was in a changing room with my wife. She saw my wife naked with no tan lines and asked how she got such a great tan. It was a great way for her to tell her we are nudists and what a great life it is. She and her husband are now planning to join us at a resort this summer and try it for the first time.

Paul1011

smendes
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2006 :  7:08:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I fail to see how living on a tropical island I could have "no tan lines"..

the exposure is far higher on my face, arms and legs year round... realistically I have to wear clothes most of the time in order to interact with "civilisation"...

I would then have to sunbathe for HOURS in the nude on weekends and using a disproportionate amount of high SPF lotion on my face, arms and legs in an attempt to compensate and frankly its not worth it....

for all you people who live in the frozen north (or south) its easy, an hour or two with the sun lamp twice a week and your tan is uniform.

any ideas on the "tropical problem" ?

smendes
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2006 :  7:37:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when I was teenager "tanning" was important to me and I had the time to do it.

after I developed a "basil cell carcinoma" in my back (in my 20's) and had to have it "scraped" off by a dermatologist.... she also found a host of "solar keratoses" on my face and shoulders... she advised me to keep out of the sun (isnt that a joke on a tropical island... like how do you do that ?) as much as possible and always you sunblock with at least 50 spf... trust me you do NOT "tan" with 50 spf sunblock.

anyway she told me that if I knew what damage is done to the skin by "tanning" I would think twice

so tan all you want...

perhaps sunlamps and beaches in nothern and sothern climates are "safer" on your skin

but I am only 13 degrees from the equator... and the sun is dangerous

my black friends dont appreciate how lucky they are...

I have seen a few pretty awful examples of aged white people on this island.... and I dont want to end up that way... I dont want to end up looking like that... so nowadays I keep out the sun... and if I have to go I lather myself with 50 spf sunBLOCK.

acouple005
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2006 :  7:48:52 PM  Show Profile  Send acouple005 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Although we don't need to tan people do wonder how our brown skin tone is so even all over.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Family Flack Topic Next Topic: body acceptance - human variation project  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved