Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 176 ]  [ Total: 176 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 No tan lines!!!
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Family Flack Topic Next Topic: body acceptance - human variation project
Page: of 4

smendes
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  08:58:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well maybe its the Nothern latitude you live in... because I can tell you that black guys get even blacker in our sun.

I have examined a few beach boys who do NOT run around nude.... and their face and arms are quite a bit darker than the skin hidden by their underwear.

the idea that black people do not "tan" when exposed to the sun is NOT correct.

Elrin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/30/2006 :  6:56:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No tan lines here...

...But I have to add that I have not been tanning for several years. I live in northern Canada now, and the last time I got a lot of sun was walking around in Japan during summer (clothed of course), so I only got a slight tan on my face and forearms... Long gone by now.

I originally grew up in the southern hemisphere where the ozone hole is waaay bigger than up north. The sun is viscious down there! Believe me - tanning is not good for your skin. It makes your skin age real fast - not to talk even about the risk of skin-cancer like smendes mentioned.

In addition to this, I am also one of those people who burn up after 5 minutes of tropical sun, so I generally stay in the shade anyways - even on the beach I'll go find a nice tree or bush to camp out under.

I see a lot of tanning salons - something I have not seen a lot at all before. Frankly it's a mystery to me why some people want to have a sun-browned skin... How prevalent is this "browned skin is better" attitude among nudists here?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2006 :  09:15:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any color I get is from reflected sun. I like me just the way I am w/o a sun-browned skin. I've several friends who also relax in the shade.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2006 :  2:51:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Prof has a couple of spots removed by the dermatologist last year. She no longer sun bakes in direct sunlight. He sun exposure is the same as Cheri's....reflected. I still lay out in direct sunlight but not as much as I used to and she's always making sure I've got sunblock on.

FINANCEGUY

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  08:55:11 AM  Show Profile  Send FINANCEGUY a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Lisa,
I have been tanning nude for a short time and really enjoy the no tan line look. Right now my nude tanning is restricted to the tanning booth until the good weather arrives here in CNY. Then I'm going to try tanning nude outside or hook up with local like minded nudists so I can tan if they have a more secluded spot.

Timothy F Frawley

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2006 :  11:22:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FINANCEGUY

Hi Lisa,
I have been tanning nude for a short time and really enjoy the no tan line look. Right now my nude tanning is restricted to the tanning booth until the good weather arrives here in CNY. Then I'm going to try tanning nude outside or hook up with local like minded nudists so I can tan if they have a more secluded spot.

Timothy F Frawley

Timothy, There are several non-landed clubs in CNY who meet through all the seasons and even have some swims. Why wait till warmer weather to meet like-minded folk?!
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

hedotravelers

Posted - 02/07/2006 :  3:43:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit hedotravelers's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Haveing no tan lines is most often a good way to start a conversation on nudity. I take advatage every time some one ask.http://www.hedotravelers.com

t

nudistgrrl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  12:52:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudistgrrl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
i too have no tan lines. yes, ive had some weird looks in the locker rooms, but the people have never said anything

<3 Anna

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  10:11:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Considering how many people use tanning beds these days, an "all-over tan" is not so much of a rarity even among non-nudists. I have several friends who are not nudists and would not even consider being nudists and yet have no tan lines because of tanning bed use. It's called "fake-and-bake" around here.

Annie

Life is best lived bare

nudistgrrl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  4:41:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudistgrrl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yeah. i do both. 'fake-bake' and sun tanning.

<3 Anna

nudewithfriends
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  10:59:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right now I have no tan lines...but that is because it is cold in N Texas and I am totally pale!

But even in the summer I end up with tan lines because of all the outdoor swimming and water polo I do. While I can do those naked at t the beach or resort...my teams practice clothed. Well, at least speedoed.

So yeah...there is always a bit of a tan line.

Nudejon
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2010 :  11:58:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I very much enjoy a no tan line sun tan, so even when we go to a regular beach or something we wear a tan through swim suit, it really helps, if we go a lot we still end up with some tan lines but not as white.

Nudejon
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2010 :  12:04:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Years ago my wife and a freind from work went to a nudist place, as we all had pretty good tans, and ours were all over tans we did not thank about sun burns. So after several hoursof enjoying our selfs, I notice our freind getting a red where it used to be white, long story short she said it will be alright. The next day I went to the wifes work to pick her up for lunch, it looked like her freind was wearing a red bikini under a white sun dress, so I commented on it, she informed me that she is wearing nothing under the dress and would not be for a while, till the burn healed.

nudistgrrl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2010 :  12:53:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudistgrrl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
sounds painful for her! :(

<3 Anna

Nudejon
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2010 :  1:55:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes it was very painful, and needlist to say there were some beers involved. She had not been to a nudist area before and was having alot of fun, and meet some people she knew, and did not think she burn like that. And like most dubm things we do they are painful at the time and funny later.

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Family Flack Topic Next Topic: body acceptance - human variation project  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved