Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 198 ]  [ Total: 198 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 04/13/2010 :  03:16:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Depends on what you want. Tuesday and Wed tend to be the least crowded. This time of year you go based on the weather.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

terminator

Posted - 04/13/2010 :  06:05:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanx bob just looking for some R&R time. No Gays

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2010 :  11:18:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good luck with that! :)

(To be fair,though,it's the roving straight voyeurs who are the problem,not the gay guys.)

terminator

Posted - 04/13/2010 :  4:53:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, you're right.

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2010 :  10:03:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was there early Sunday afternoon till about 6ish an it wasn't crowded at all!! I would imagine the weekdays being even less crowded.

Life is short,PLAY NAKED!!
Blessed Be!!
Derek

njyankee60
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2010 :  07:44:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if everything goes as plan, will be going on Wednesday. Forecast says 68 and sunny, will bring windscreen

Jjny20

Posted - 04/19/2010 :  01:29:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Jjny20 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I live in NY and have been wanting to go to this beach for a while now. I would really like to try to get there this year but being my first time at a nude beach and being a single guy I'm a little nervous. I'd really like to find someone to go with if possible. I thought the beach didn't open til next month but it seems like some people are already talking about going now. If there's anybody who might be interested in some company (I'm probably going to try to go sometime during the week in the next few weeks if possible) please contact me:) thanks!

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 04/19/2010 :  07:43:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The beach is open year round, sunup to sundown but, few go in the winter. www.nps.gov/gate look for SANDY HOOK Unit, will give you some info including links to bridge info and trafic cams.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Celticbhoy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/19/2010 :  10:44:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fishman81

Good luck with that! :)

(To be fair,though,it's the roving straight voyeurs who are the problem,not the gay guys.)

I think it depends. I went last week on a Wednesday and (perhaps it's due to lack of life guards or something) but it was pretty bad. Look, I don't have a problem with a guy having the courage to talk/hit on me. If you're "cool" about it, I'll let you know that I'm not only a straight man, but I'm in a relationship.

But when guys turn their seats around and begin fondling themselves, come over to "talk" to you while staring hardcore at your....

...it's problematic.

terminator

Posted - 04/19/2010 :  9:44:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For me it's still too cold. Probably in another 2-3 weeks

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2010 :  9:47:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jjny20 - Hey hows it going? I'm looking to head back to Sandy Hook in the next couple of weeks myself. I didn't have anyone planned to go up with me so if you wanna meet up an hang out for the day that would be great! I always have a good time there, for the most part people there are really easy to get along with an being your first time it's a good place to start. I'm sure you'll really enjoy it!! But beware, it's addicting!! lol anyways I sent you a message containing my contact (email) info, so whenever is good for you get in touch!

Blessed Be!!
Derek

terminator

Posted - 04/22/2010 :  7:03:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cool i'll let u know. Would like to meet some new folks

njyankee60
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  5:55:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went down today. got there about 1pm. probably about 200 on the beach if not more. it was very windy, thank goodness for a windscreen or it would not have been enjoyable. saw the usual groups of people. however, the wife and i kept to ourselves this time. just wanted to relax and enjoy our first time down for the season. the beach was littered with debris from the storms, mostly shells and driftwood. the water was chilly, just had to put my feet in though(LOL). we left around 330. i see a major problem with traffic once the season gets into full swing as we waited through 3 light changes before we finally got on the bridge.

MTBnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2010 :  11:12:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yea I was down this past Sunday the 2nd an there were pretty many people then to! Was a beautiful day!!! My girlfriend an I are going back again hopefully in the next couple weeks!! Or ummm once I get over the sun burn...... lol

Blessed Be!!
Derek

njyankee60
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2010 :  05:51:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL....dont know if it is wind burn or sun burn(i used spf15) but red as well. no matter, looking forward to a great beach season this summer

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved