Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board


Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password


Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 69 ]  [ Total: 69 ]  [ Newest Member: logonutility ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!
Page: of 119

dtidew
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2010 :  3:20:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Depending on the weather I'm looking to make a trip up to Gunnison this coming Saturday
maybe ill see you there Derek!



Country: | Posts: 50 Go to Top of Page

destinationnudism
New Member

Posted - 03/21/2010 :  8:58:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone, I just learned about Gunnison Beach I'd say half a year ago, and was wonderfully surprised to learn there was a clothing optional beach open to the public on the east coast. I've skimmed through this whole topic, skipping around and trying to get a feel of what to expect. My girlfriend and I are planning on going up to Gunnison around mid April, a little less than a month from now. we are both in our early 20s and this is our first time at a nude beach, although we enjoy being naked as much as we can, and are big advocates of public nudity. I'd love to hear some impressions on what to expect on say a saturday in mid April before the summer vacation season really kicks in. I also was wondering how the bridge construction I've seen mention of will affect our trip. We will be coming up from the south, also any little hidden gems as far as lodging would be nice to know about. We are hoping for some very cheap options, maybe even a campground where we could just set up a tent for the night. Thanks everyone, I was very excited to find this board.


Country: | Posts: 1 Go to Top of Page

MTBnudist
Forum Member


Posted - 03/21/2010 :  9:23:36 PM  Show Profile  Send MTBnudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
dtidew, that would be great! I've never gone myself before it would be nice to have someone to hang out with! Well keep in touch send me an email or an IM an hopfully there will be good weather an this will work out.


njyankee60, HEY! Most places I go I always seem to meet eaither a Pagan or Wiccan whether it's a resort or a beach lol. Worship in the nude is the only way to do it!! hence the "skyclad" :)

Life is short,PLAY NAKED!!
Blessed Be!!
Derek



Country: USA | Posts: 101 Go to Top of Page

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  02:38:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by destinationnudism

Hello everyone, I just learned about Gunnison Beach I'd say half a year ago, and was wonderfully surprised to learn there was a clothing optional beach open to the public on the east coast. I've skimmed through this whole topic, skipping around and trying to get a feel of what to expect. My girlfriend and I are planning on going up to Gunnison around mid April, a little less than a month from now. we are both in our early 20s and this is our first time at a nude beach, although we enjoy being naked as much as we can, and are big advocates of public nudity. I'd love to hear some impressions on what to expect on say a saturday in mid April before the summer vacation season really kicks in. I also was wondering how the bridge construction I've seen mention of will affect our trip. We will be coming up from the south, also any little hidden gems as far as lodging would be nice to know about. We are hoping for some very cheap options, maybe even a campground where we could just set up a tent for the night. Thanks everyone, I was very excited to find this board.



Tenting in NJ in April might be chilly.There are a number of hotels off GSP Exit 117,including a cheap Red Roof Inn.From there,just stay on Rt. 36 all the way to Sandy Hook.It's about a 25 minute drive in the summer,and probably less in April.

Gunnison is a great beach,but be forewarned that you and your SO will encounter clueless dolts there,who only show up to wander around aimlessly and sneak peeks at naked ladies.Sad but true...So take that under advisement when selecting your spot for the day.

Have fun and let us know what you think of the place.




Country: | Posts: 239 Go to Top of Page

MTBnudist
Forum Member


Posted - 03/22/2010 :  09:31:00 AM  Show Profile  Send MTBnudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh the people that show up just to "sight see" provide alot of entertainment for me! You shold see there face when a 27yr. old guy naked man charges up to them an gets in there faces lol. That is definitely a pet peve of mine. It's different if your a first timer still dressed trying to ease into it. But there is a clear differnece between a first timeer and a "sight seer". Going there just to look is not at all appropreate. If your not going to be nude there are plenty of other beaches on the Hook!!

Fishman81, I'm going for the day if it's nice out just to soak up some sun. I'll definitely keep in mind the Red Roof Inn, I'm always looking for a cheap roach free place to stay when I do a weekend there. Thanks for the info!! :)

Life is short,PLAY NAKED!!
Blessed Be!!
Derek



Country: USA | Posts: 101 Go to Top of Page

mer
New Member

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  5:11:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How far is this beach from Long Island,NY. How nice it will be to visit around May 3rd week?


Country: | Posts: 2 Go to Top of Page

tubby
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2010 :  11:38:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mer

How far is this beach from Long Island,NY. How nice it will be to visit around May 3rd week?



If you live on Long Island, you don't have to go all the way to NJ. There are C.O. beaches right here on L.I.

See the message thread for Lighthouse Beach. There are actually two threads about Lighthouse Beach. The older thread is much longer. The newer (shorter) thread has a link to a website of a group that is trying to organize a beach ambassador program.

There are also a few other spots on Long Island where C.O. is OK. You can find out more about them by checking the Lighthouse Beach threads.

Hope this helps.



Country: | Posts: 20 Go to Top of Page

mer
New Member

Posted - 03/23/2010 :  4:18:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tubby

quote:
Originally posted by mer

How far is this beach from Long Island,NY. How nice it will be to visit around May 3rd week?



If you live on Long Island, you don't have to go all the way to NJ. There are C.O. beaches right here on L.I.

See the message thread for Lighthouse Beach. There are actually two threads about Lighthouse Beach. The older thread is much longer. The newer (shorter) thread has a link to a website of a group that is trying to organize a beach ambassador program.

There are also a few other spots on Long Island where C.O. is OK. You can find out more about them by checking the Lighthouse Beach threads.

Hope this helps.




Thanks Tubby,
I am outsider from Asia coming to visit first for a week will be staying in Long Island it seems. So according to you there are many Beaches ( nude beaches too) around long Island.
How will it be in ending May? Are there any charges for outsiders to enter? Any problems for a single guy (i m 26) to visit and have some good time there?




Country: | Posts: 2 Go to Top of Page

MTBnudist
Forum Member


Posted - 03/24/2010 :  1:20:52 PM  Show Profile  Send MTBnudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all!! I'm heading to Sandy Hook for some nude fun in the sun this Saturday! Was wandering if anyone else would be there, would be nice to have some company!! Hope to hear from some of you, take care!!

I'm sorry if this is a repeat, I tried posting it a few min ago but i don't think it went through.

Life is short,PLAY NAKED!!
Blessed Be!!
Derek



Country: USA | Posts: 101 Go to Top of Page

dtidew
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2010 :  3:08:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry I can't join you this weekend Derek I hope it doesn't get too cold!


Country: | Posts: 50 Go to Top of Page

MTBnudist
Forum Member


Posted - 03/24/2010 :  8:41:18 PM  Show Profile  Send MTBnudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hey you got things to do it's cool! Yea it's all depending on the weather... Hopfully it will be nice. I'm not looking to go in the water or anything lol,just get some sun an hang out.

Life is short,PLAY NAKED!!
Blessed Be!!
Derek



Country: USA | Posts: 101 Go to Top of Page

dtidew
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2010 :  4:48:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The weather is supposed to be beautiful this coming Saturday so I'm looking to make a trip up to strip down!


Country: | Posts: 50 Go to Top of Page

Celticbhoy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2010 :  8:44:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, went down today. Was a great day for the beach! The water was waaaay too frigid (felt good though!) and I totally should have brought suntan lotion. :(

Time to put on some aloe vera.



Country: | Posts: 22 Go to Top of Page

MTBnudist
Forum Member


Posted - 04/07/2010 :  10:44:16 PM  Show Profile  Send MTBnudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'll actually be heading down this Sunday. I've been really looking forward to going, an I won't let ANYTHING stop me this time!! lol so if anyone is planning on going let me know!!! Naked is always more fun with company!! :)

Life is short,PLAY NAKED!!
Blessed Be!!
Derek



Country: USA | Posts: 101 Go to Top of Page

terminator
New Member

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  10:07:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haven't been to the Hook for a while. What's the best weekday to visit?


Country: | Posts: 7 Go to Top of Page
Page: of 119 Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2017 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

 

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved

Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000