Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board


Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password


Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 63 ]  [ Total: 63 ]  [ Newest Member: alphonse399 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!
Page: of 118

bigracefan
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  07:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
www.zazzle.com/nude_beach_hat-148025823907233562

Here you go! We can give this hat to all of the "gawkers" on the beach!



Country: | Posts: 14 Go to Top of Page

dtidew
Forum Member

Posted - 08/19/2009 :  3:41:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Was there from about 11:30 to 2:00 yesterday with my girlfriend. Beautiful day and perfect for a nude beach! my girlfriend actually said that if we were wearing bathing suits, it would be too hot and I totally agree. Great to see some familiar faces and finally meet njyankee60 and his wife...the only problem that I had was that there were a good bunch of lurkers and gawkers out there yesterday. I was not going to call anyone out, but if someone was looking at my girlfriend longer than a glance, I would step in view. Usually the guys would get the message but there were one or two that kept coming back and one even touched my girlfriend's bum! she didnt tell me until a few seconds later so i could not tell who it was but i told her to say something right away if it happens again. Anyhow, the day was great and I hope we can go back during the fall.


Country: | Posts: 50 Go to Top of Page

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  12:56:16 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Originally posted by dtidew[/the only problem that I had was that there were a good bunch of lurkers and gawkers out there yesterday. I was not going to call anyone out, but if someone was looking at my girlfriend longer than a glance, I would step in view. Usually the guys would get the message but there were one or two that kept coming back and one even touched my girlfriend's bum! she didnt tell me until a few seconds later so i could not tell who it was but i told her to say something right away if it happens again. Anyhow, the day was great and I hope we can go back during the fall.



You know what works great to dispel those losers..?Just get your touchis in his grill and bend over to rummage through your beach-bag,changing your position as needed to afford him a panoramic shot of your split ham.That seems to send a message.



Country: | Posts: 239 Go to Top of Page

Celticbhoy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  3:43:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dtidew

Was there from about 11:30 to 2:00 yesterday with my girlfriend. Beautiful day and perfect for a nude beach! my girlfriend actually said that if we were wearing bathing suits, it would be too hot and I totally agree. Great to see some familiar faces and finally meet njyankee60 and his wife...the only problem that I had was that there were a good bunch of lurkers and gawkers out there yesterday. I was not going to call anyone out, but if someone was looking at my girlfriend longer than a glance, I would step in view. Usually the guys would get the message but there were one or two that kept coming back and one even touched my girlfriend's bum! she didnt tell me until a few seconds later so i could not tell who it was but i told her to say something right away if it happens again. Anyhow, the day was great and I hope we can go back during the fall.




I hear you on that, bro. Same thing happens to my girlfriend and I when we have gone down. A young, nude couple in their 20s, it's going to happen.

But let's face it: Your girl (and mine!) are young, NUDE women on a beach. There are far more nude men then women, so that in itself is going to bring some looks. If she's attractive (which I'm sure she is) is going to bring even more attention.

Even though the beach shouldn't be viewed as "sexual" per se, it IS filled with tons of sexual vibes and energy that can be felt. As long as the people stare and don't grope/approach your girl. There is really nothing you can do.

My girl was getting stared at hardcore and a few comments. I have no problem with guys staring. I DO have a problem when they stare or "try" to get closer and/or give off such an uncomfortable vibe where she doesn't want to come back...ya know?

Just enjoy each others company, get naked, be free, and enjoy the weather! Ignore everyone else



Country: | Posts: 22 Go to Top of Page

tombstone
Forum Member


Posted - 08/20/2009 :  4:53:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dtidew

Was there from about 11:30 to 2:00 yesterday with my girlfriend. Beautiful day and perfect for a nude beach! my girlfriend actually said that if we were wearing bathing suits, it would be too hot and I totally agree. Great to see some familiar faces and finally meet njyankee60 and his wife...the only problem that I had was that there were a good bunch of lurkers and gawkers out there yesterday. I was not going to call anyone out, but if someone was looking at my girlfriend longer than a glance, I would step in view. Usually the guys would get the message but there were one or two that kept coming back and one even touched my girlfriend's bum! she didnt tell me until a few seconds later so i could not tell who it was but i told her to say something right away if it happens again. Anyhow, the day was great and I hope we can go back during the fall.



If I was there with an attractive girlfriend and she was getting a lot of attention, I'd be flattered. And I'd feel good that I chose someone with such great genes. But of course, if someone grabbed her one time, I might say something polite such as, stop molesting my girlfriend. Other than that, I like the idea of just positioning your split ham between her and them. I wouldn't confront someone if he's repeatedly touching my girlfriend. If there's one person doing this, I'd talk to a lifeguard or park ranger about it and let them handle the situation for me. If it's a serious problem the lifeguard can probably call up the park ranger on duty and have the person escorted off of the beach. Of course, if people are just looking, try to think of them as little birds pecking at the ground then relax and enjoy your natural surroundings. There's no law against looking, so try to ignore the lookers if possible. Tell each other some jokes to get a good memorable laugh and then hug in the water with the losers watching.



Country: USA | Posts: 13 Go to Top of Page

Schroder
Forum Member

Posted - 08/20/2009 :  5:09:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Schroder a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I know there is such a thing as "Hedo Weekend" at Gunnison - I happened into it by accident two years ago. It is a weekend when Gunnison is extremely crowded with people from various organizations all converging at once. Maybe someone can help with this - I believe that this year it is from Friday August 28 through Sunday August 30. Based on what I saw two years ago, I would have to think that this will create the "mother of all traffic problems" for exiting the hook. Just thought it's worth a mention/reminder for anyone thinking about going that weekend. Can anyone confirm this? This might be the answer - I'm not sure.

http://www.bubblybares.org/next_stop.html



Edited by - Schroder on 08/20/2009 5:09:58 PM

Country: | Posts: 50 Go to Top of Page

lightfxboy
New Member

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  12:32:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A friend and I are going to Gunnison Beach, NJ for the first time next Thursday, August 27th. We are both gay and very comfortable with our sexuality. We are both straight acting and we are not the usual stereotypical gays. I've been doing some research online and reading the posts on here, but any current information that you can share with a newbie would be helpful. I have been unable to find out how much the parking/entrance fee is. Is there a map of the beach that shows boundaries or areas of the beach in general? If we decide to go on a walk on the beach, are do we protect our things on the beach (ie, clothes, blanket, drinks/snacks, etc.)? Are cameras allowed? I'm very much into photography and would like to take some pictures of the shore, nature, lighthouse and NY skyline. I've read the etiquette on taking pictures of people and I have no intention of taking pictures of other nudists. Please share anything else that first timers would need to know. Thanks in advance.


Country: USA | Posts: 2 Go to Top of Page

tombstone
Forum Member


Posted - 08/21/2009 :  03:07:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lightfxboy

A friend and I are going to Gunnison Beach, NJ for the first time next Thursday, August 27th. We are both gay and very comfortable with our sexuality. We are both straight acting and we are not the usual stereotypical gays. I've been doing some research online and reading the posts on here, but any current information that you can share with a newbie would be helpful. I have been unable to find out how much the parking/entrance fee is. Is there a map of the beach that shows boundaries or areas of the beach in general? If we decide to go on a walk on the beach, are do we protect our things on the beach (ie, clothes, blanket, drinks/snacks, etc.)? Are cameras allowed? I'm very much into photography and would like to take some pictures of the shore, nature, lighthouse and NY skyline. I've read the etiquette on taking pictures of people and I have no intention of taking pictures of other nudists. Please share anything else that first timers would need to know. Thanks in advance.



I'm not yet a regular attendee of this beach even though I might become one eventually. But what I can share is that the entrance fee is $10 cash per car. No other parking fees. Just drive straight down the road past the 2nd smaller non-used guard booth until you see a sign for Lot G or Gunnison Beach. Just after the sign, you turn right and drive down the road a ways. Just follow the signs that take you right to the parking lot. It's difficult to get lost. There's no law against cameras on the beach. I think the only rules are to not carry glass containers to the beach, don't leave trash. what you bring with you, returns with you. No kites allowed at this specific beach (maybe allowed at the others). Leave your valuable items safely locked away in your car if you have any. Leave a spare key in your car. So, no real need to guard the stuff that you have on the beach, feel free to go for a walk and enjoy nature. There are sectioned off areas (signs) that indicate the boundaries of this Clothing Optional beach with the clothing only areas. Now, legally speaking there are no segregated areas. Maybe someone else in here can help elaborate on this, because I could be in error. But, I've heard from word of mouth that there are certain social areas where certain people seem to congregate or flock to. For example I heard that most of the couples tend to group together between the first two lifeguard stands that you run into after you get off of the walkway (left side of the beach). And I heard that most of the gay people hang out in an area at the right side of the beach. I suggest bring a spare bathing suit with you for wearing at the public open-air (non-private) showers to rinse off or for when you go to use the restrooms near the snack stand. Be careful to not enter the bird sanctuaries because the park rangers carry a stiff penalty. I think the first offense might be around a $400 fine. The sanctuaries are marked with signs and sectioned off with a rope connecting to the signs. Remember, it's all run by the government and the rangers frequent the beach in their vehicles to keep the peace. I hope this helps. Have a great first time! :D



Country: USA | Posts: 13 Go to Top of Page

njdiver
New Member


Posted - 08/21/2009 :  09:23:53 AM  Show Profile  Send njdiver a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lightfxboy

A friend and I are going to Gunnison Beach, NJ for the first time next Thursday, August 27th. We are both gay and very comfortable with our sexuality. We are both straight acting and we are not the usual stereotypical gays. I've been doing some research online and reading the posts on here, but any current information that you can share with a newbie would be helpful. I have been unable to find out how much the parking/entrance fee is. Is there a map of the beach that shows boundaries or areas of the beach in general? If we decide to go on a walk on the beach, are do we protect our things on the beach (ie, clothes, blanket, drinks/snacks, etc.)? Are cameras allowed? I'm very much into photography and would like to take some pictures of the shore, nature, lighthouse and NY skyline. I've read the etiquette on taking pictures of people and I have no intention of taking pictures of other nudists. Please share anything else that first timers would need to know. Thanks in advance.




Take a look here http://www.nps.gov/gate/planyourvisit/thingstodosandyhook.htm and here's a map
http://www.sandy-hook.com/sandy-hook-map.shtml



Country: USA | Posts: 6 Go to Top of Page

Balto Bob
$ Supporter


Posted - 08/21/2009 :  09:39:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Entrance fee is $10 per car. I plan be there on the 27th with Revamped!! Gunnison is a PUBLIC beach. You can bring your camera. The lighthouse isn't on the beach anyway. You best bet is to try to get there early and try to avoid including people in you shots. We don't care if you take our pictures but, others might. If you are taking distance shots of the whole beach most won't complain. The cover of the last "N" magazine has a nice photo of Haulover. While you can clearly tell that most of the people are nude you can't identify anyone.


Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/



Edited by - Balto Bob on 08/21/2009 09:58:50 AM

Country: USA | Posts: 821 Go to Top of Page

Balto Bob
$ Supporter


Posted - 08/21/2009 :  09:57:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lightfxboy

A friend and I are going to Gunnison Beach, NJ for the first time next Thursday, August 27th. We are both gay and very comfortable with our sexuality. We are both straight acting and we are not the usual stereotypical gays. I've been doing some research online and reading the posts on here, but any current information that you can share with a newbie would be helpful. I have been unable to find out how much the parking/entrance fee is. Is there a map of the beach that shows boundaries or areas of the beach in general? If we decide to go on a walk on the beach, are do we protect our things on the beach (ie, clothes, blanket, drinks/snacks, etc.)? Are cameras allowed? I'm very much into photography and would like to take some pictures of the shore, nature, lighthouse and NY skyline. I've read the etiquette on taking pictures of people and I have no intention of taking pictures of other nudists. Please share anything else that first timers would need to know. Thanks in advance.


Most of this will be very clear once you get there. You walk down the boardwalk. You will see a BIG sign marking the "clothing optional area". Don't worry about your stuff. Folks tend to watch out for each other and there are COPS (Rangers) on the beach. Also, remember to take your trash with you


Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/



Country: USA | Posts: 821 Go to Top of Page

Balto Bob
$ Supporter


Posted - 08/21/2009 :  10:08:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Schroder

I know there is such a thing as "Hedo Weekend" at Gunnison - I happened into it by accident two years ago. It is a weekend when Gunnison is extremely crowded with people from various organizations all converging at once. Maybe someone can help with this - I believe that this year it is from Friday August 28 through Sunday August 30. Based on what I saw two years ago, I would have to think that this will create the "mother of all traffic problems" for exiting the hook. Just thought it's worth a mention/reminder for anyone thinking about going that weekend. Can anyone confirm this? This might be the answer - I'm not sure.

http://www.bubblybares.org/next_stop.html


We'll be there on the 27th!!


Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/



Country: USA | Posts: 821 Go to Top of Page

NewNudist09
New Member

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  3:37:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a 30-something male. I went to Gunnison solo today for the first time, which was also my first ever experience with public nudity.

It was no big deal really, once I dropped the drawers and took a stroll around, I guess I was no longer a nude beach virgin. At that point my main concern was making sure I sprayed on the SPF 50 regularly.

There were too many guys (3:1 ratio or maybe even 4:1) for this hetero male's liking, but it's not like I didn't expect that. I didn't go to Gunnison to leer or try to pick anyone up, but of course nude bodies are part of the scenery at a nude beach so I was hoping for a little more fem scenery. There were a few hotties there, and I got a kick out of watching some of the guys *gawk* as they walked by and/or try to surreptitiously loiter near the hotties. Even as a first-time visitor, my etiquette was much better than some of those guys, who I think give a bad name to nude beaches.

I left around noon, no traffic at all getting out.

All-in-all I'd say Gunnison is a nice beach and I enjoyed a pleasant morning there. I wouldn;t make it my go-to beach, but I would go back.



Country: | Posts: 2 Go to Top of Page

bigracefan
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  6:31:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fishman81

quote:
[i]Originally posted by dtidew[/the only problem that I had was that there were a good bunch of lurkers and gawkers out there yesterday. I was not going to call anyone out, but if someone was looking at my girlfriend longer than a glance, I would step in view. Usually the guys would get the message but there were one or two that kept coming back and one even touched my girlfriend's bum! she didnt tell me until a few seconds later so i could not tell who it was but i told her to say something right away if it happens again. Anyhow, the day was great and I hope we can go back during the fall.



You know what works great to dispel those losers..?Just get your touchis in his grill and bend over to rummage through your beach-bag,changing your position as needed to afford him a panoramic shot of your split ham.That seems to send a message.



Yeah, but some people may keep staring even more then!



Country: | Posts: 14 Go to Top of Page

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2009 :  01:09:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bigracefan

quote:
Originally posted by Fishman81

quote:
[i]Originally posted by dtidew[/the only problem that I had was that there were a good bunch of lurkers and gawkers out there yesterday. I was not going to call anyone out, but if someone was looking at my girlfriend longer than a glance, I would step in view. Usually the guys would get the message but there were one or two that kept coming back and one even touched my girlfriend's bum! she didnt tell me until a few seconds later so i could not tell who it was but i told her to say something right away if it happens again. Anyhow, the day was great and I hope we can go back during the fall.



You know what works great to dispel those losers..?Just get your touchis in his grill and bend over to rummage through your beach-bag,changing your position as needed to afford him a panoramic shot of your split ham.That seems to send a message.



Yeah, but some people may keep staring even more then!



You apparently haven't seen the split-ham in question here..I could clear out the whole beach with that baby,if I wanted to!



Edited by - Fishman81 on 08/22/2009 01:13:36 AM

Country: | Posts: 239 Go to Top of Page
Page: of 118 Topic Next Topic: Lets Break the Silence!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2017 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

 

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved

Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000