Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 426 ]  [ Total: 426 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2009 :  1:49:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
At the rate this thread is growing, at some point, it might be longer than the beach, itself !!!

desertnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2009 :  2:43:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit desertnude's Homepage  Send desertnude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sadly, this is the true American way, guilty until proven innocent.

Michael

njyankee60
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2009 :  4:43:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another beautiful day at Gunnison today. Met a few more people today. Wound up next to a lifeguard stand who had a radio, most of the time played decent tunes(some new,some old). Once again, no problems getting in or out. We left by 2pm to run home to get dinner on the table for the kids. Next week buying microwavable stuff or take out so we can enjoy the beach longer.

groman01

Posted - 07/15/2009 :  10:50:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went to Gunnison yesterday and had an excellent day. Could not believe how many people were there on a Tuesday! Traffic leaving was only a ten to fifteen minute wait. Stick to the weekdays this year because I overheard people saying it took them two hours to leave on the weekends! Darn construction!

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 07/18/2009 :  03:27:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just rolled back home from 3 days at SH.It was a mixed-bag,as usual.

First of all,I wouldn't worry at all about mid-week traffic.We got on and off the bridge with zero delays,even on Tuesday at 7:30,when a free concert was held on SH.But I heard a lot of talk about 2-3 hours rides out of there on weekends,even when leaving as late as 9PM.

As you leave,they want you to detour about 10 miles to get to 36 South,but we would have nothing to do with THAT!We drove over the bridge heading north,then immediately made a U-turn to head back through Sea Bright...Probably illegal,but it was effective.The only delays we endured happened while heading up from Tinton Falls on 36 around 11 AM.Serves us right for sleeping in.

The beach weather was nuts,as usual.Changed from minute to minute,and forget about the forecast.But the water is way warmer than what could be considered seasonable.Not so much the air-temps,though.When the wind blew on-shore today,it was truly cold.Pack that wind screen,if you got one.

The "pervs" were out in force.We even saw one noisy and profane confrontation that had the whole beach watching,and got the rangers heavily involved.(Some little guy with a definite psychosis was in the middle of it.)But the other two days were peaceful and pleasant.Seeing a huge herd of dolphins feeding offshore was exciting,too.

bigracefan
Forum Member

Posted - 07/18/2009 :  10:22:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by balataf

At the rate this thread is growing, at some point, it might be longer than the beach, itself !!!

I know...and if those birds keep laying eggs and they keep ropingit off, then that isnt saying much!

rogandjean
Forum Member

Posted - 07/18/2009 :  10:56:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We went to Gunnison on Friday the 17th. Backup on 36 merging into one lane delayed us at least a half hour. It started sprinkling around 3 and looked like the sun was gone for the day so we left - traffic leaving was backed up to the Gull's Nest Restaurant so it took us 1 hour and 15 minutes to make it to the exit. Some jerk was taking a "beach scene" with his camera and a woman ahead of us saw him and said something like "put that camera away" loudly. He retorted with something about not being illegal. I was surprised no one else chimed in to berate the slob, so I surprised myself my saying something loudly myself to him.
The traffic problems make me think I will not visit much the rest or the year. If I do, I'll come in via the 36 south route and visit during the week - but from other posts, I'm not sure that will be much better.

Schroder
Forum Member

Posted - 07/18/2009 :  2:11:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Schroder a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fishman81

Please describe the guy,if you have a minute,BNJG.I have pet names for about 6 inveterate gawkers,and I'm curious as to whether he's one I "know".

Hi Fishman81, your question is directed to BARENJGUY33, but I'd like to interject if I may because this involves a pet peeve topic of mine. It bothers me a lot when I see or hear about men who will not behave as they should - it makes all single men look threatening or at least suspicious and I'm a man who usually has to come to the beach alone. I want to be there without other people thinking bad thoughts and don't want my presence to make other people uncomfortable.

I have my list of jackass characters too. There is one man in particular, just one, that I see on a regular basis and he stands out above all the rest. I would call him a gawker, but a "close range" gawker. He'll canvas the beach all day and walk right up to a woman or group of women, set his chair down and start talking - totally uninvited. I think his game is to get a close up look at as many women as he can in a day. He covers a lot of territory and makes himself very visible. He also has a loud voice and people can hear him from pretty far away. He becomes very jealous if another guy appears, maybe someone who is a friend of the women he's imposing on. He'll start insulting the guy because he thinks the women are *HIS* because he saw them first. I've been close enough to overhear that happening several times, once he had a man so angry at him that it came close to violence. But that incident didn't stop him from continuing to do what he does.

I often see this guy in the middle of the week. He wears a straw cowboy hat and walks all over the beach carrying a bag and a chair, just bothering people all day long. I've heard his first name mentioned a few times - It starts with the letter "G". Would this guy happen to be one of your six?

BARENJGUY33
Forum Member

Posted - 07/18/2009 :  2:56:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Schroder, your description of this guy sounds alot like the guy I mentioned in a previous post. I honestly do think there is something very wrong with his mind set, not just the way he behaves. He was confronted twice by other guys, and acted like he had every right to do what he was doing, and they were wrong for trying to stand up for the young girls he plants himself next to. I am sure, at some point, he will be called out for doing something wrong, and might even be arrested, or at least banned. Like I said, the numbers will catch up to him, very few real nudists will put up with his boreish behavior once he has a few cans of whatever he carries around in that bag. I just hope I'm there the day it happens, it will be fun to see, and give us all pleasure to be rid of at least one of the 2 legged insects at Gunnison.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2009 :  02:10:25 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Schroder

quote:
Originally posted by Fishman81

Please describe the guy,if you have a minute,BNJG.I have pet names for about 6 inveterate gawkers,and I'm curious as to whether he's one I "know".

Hi Fishman81, your question is directed to BARENJGUY33, but I'd like to interject if I may because this involves a pet peeve topic of mine. It bothers me a lot when I see or hear about men who will not behave as they should - it makes all single men look threatening or at least suspicious and I'm a man who usually has to come to the beach alone. I want to be there without other people thinking bad thoughts and don't want my presence to make other people uncomfortable.

I have my list of jackass characters too. There is one man in particular, just one, that I see on a regular basis and he stands out above all the rest. I would call him a gawker, but a "close range" gawker. He'll canvas the beach all day and walk right up to a woman or group of women, set his chair down and start talking - totally uninvited. I think his game is to get a close up look at as many women as he can in a day. He covers a lot of territory and makes himself very visible. He also has a loud voice and people can hear him from pretty far away. He becomes very jealous if another guy appears, maybe someone who is a friend of the women he's imposing on. He'll start insulting the guy because he thinks the women are *HIS* because he saw them first. I've been close enough to overhear that happening several times, once he had a man so angry at him that it came close to violence. But that incident didn't stop him from continuing to do what he does

I often see this guy in the middle of the week. He wears a straw cowboy hat and walks all over the beach carrying a bag and a chair, just bothering people all day long. I've heard his first name mentioned a few times - It starts with the letter "G". Would this guy happen to be one of your six?

Not sure if I know this guy or not,but he sure sounds like a fairly tall 50-something guy with longish graying hair who I've seen in action many a time.He likes to move right in,as you say,and he always selects the youngest girls on the beach,and most especially if they are flying solo.He never seems to strike up a conversation with any woman who isn't young and attractive,either.He might not be the guy you refer too,but he's certainly pathetic in his own right.

I hope that a few of these losers read the posts here,just so they have a clue as the fact that they ain't fooling anyone.They can nearly ruin a day sometimes,as they swarm around like a school of old,fat,and toothless piranhas,while spoiling the view.

I don't suppose that Brad Pitt would get too many complaints if he were to troll Gunnison and flirt with the ladies,but the usual offenders there apparently don't own mirrors,and think they're still 14.They are NOT!By and large,they are way over the hill and disgusting to behold.Yet they seem to think that they are chick-magnets..?It never ceases to amaze me,and it's the one thing about the place that I find annoying and repellent.

Somebody had a great idea on here:to use squirts guns to drive these morons away.I like that notion well enough,but I'm thinking air-horns might be an even better way to call them out when they stagger back and forth through the most female-rich sections of the beach,pausing often to swivel their heads around.In my experience,they hate being identified as voyeurs...They slink away when confronted.(But you'll see 'em again next time out!)

What ya gonna do...Guess gawking passes as sex for them.

Schroder
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2009 :  09:09:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Schroder a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BARENJGUY33

Schroder, your description of this guy sounds alot like the guy I mentioned in a previous post. I honestly do think there is something very wrong with his mind set, not just the way he behaves. He was confronted twice by other guys, and acted like he had every right to do what he was doing, and they were wrong for trying to stand up for the young girls he plants himself next to. I am sure, at some point, he will be called out for doing something wrong, and might even be arrested, or at least banned. Like I said, the numbers will catch up to him, very few real nudists will put up with his boreish behavior once he has a few cans of whatever he carries around in that bag. I just hope I'm there the day it happens, it will be fun to see, and give us all pleasure to be rid of at least one of the 2 legged insects at Gunnison.

BARENJGUY33, I didn't see your earlier post but I don't believe I would have to - what you've just written coincides exactly with what I've noticed and believe about this guy. All of it. So I think good chance we are talking about the same individual. The bag he carried last year had the word "KENT" on it, possibly from a college. But I think he may have changed bags this year. I also hope I'm at the beach the day he gets bounced.

Fisherman, this guy isn't tall and doesn't have long graying hair... must be yet another one out there.

dcb2264

Posted - 07/21/2009 :  10:49:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been curious about Gunnison Beach for some time, but never had enough nerve (or self esteem) to go there. After reading several threads on this board, I decided I would give it a shot, I figured what's the worst that could happen? No one would have a gun to my head to go nude, so why not....Well, I wasn't there more than 5 minutes before my trunks were off and I was completely naked! I was amazed how completely comfortable I was. I can't imagine wearing clothes on the beach anymore. The only downfall is the long, long walk to the beach. I'm gay, so obviously went to the gay section which was like an eternity to get to. Unfortunately I burned my foot on the hot sand, but that didn't ruin my experience. I had a great time being there and I can't wait to go back!

dtidew
Forum Member

Posted - 07/21/2009 :  4:05:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I finally somehow convinced my girlfriend to go with me to Gunnison tomorrow! I would tell you where we are going to sit, but she is still very shy and will need to ease into the nude scene so we will probably be stationed way in the back of the beach.

njyankee60
Forum Member

Posted - 07/22/2009 :  06:40:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dtidew...don't stay too far back, try to set up somewhere between the volleyball courts and the beach. Unfortunately,we won't be going, need to catch up on other matters. Enjoy the day.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/22/2009 :  08:08:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll be there Thursday. First trip up this year!!

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.49 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved