Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 163 ]  [ Total: 163 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

waterboy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  12:23:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just Have one thing to say,
MACK~MANCO pizza on the board walk good stuff
I've only had it Ocean City NJ. Can someone else tell me if they have it at Gunnison or near. Something tells me they do not.

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  8:39:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No Mack/Manco near Gunnison. I checked it out.

quote:
Originally posted by waterboy

I just Have one thing to say,
MACK~MANCO pizza on the board walk good stuff
I've only had it Ocean City NJ. Can someone else tell me if they have it at Gunnison or near. Something tells me they do not.

adam27

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  11:59:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
now that warmer weather is just around the corner, when is everyone planning on heading down to Gunnison? I'm hoping mid-may will be nice enough for a few visits

BARENJGUY33
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2009 :  08:57:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first planned visit is probably going to be Memorial Day weekend, Saturday or Sunday. If I can get down there earlier, so much the better. But plenty of spring activities, weddings, birthdays and the like, make weekends closed to sunning. Rather save any off days for the summer, so I can get down to Gunnison and enjoy.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2009 :  01:28:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Is Gunnison as crowded on Memorial Day as it is during a mid-summer weekend,even if the weather is splendid in late May?I have always avoided the place during holidays,since the parking is woefully inadequate,but I was wondering if Memorial Day is a little too early for the masses..?

Responses from Gunnison Vets appreciated!

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2009 :  05:37:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fishman81

Is Gunnison as crowded on Memorial Day as it is during a mid-summer weekend,even if the weather is splendid in late May?I have always avoided the place during holidays,since the parking is woefully inadequate,but I was wondering if Memorial Day is a little too early for the masses..?

Responses from Gunnison Vets appreciated!

I was there last Memorial Day. It wasn’t too crowed, but then again the price of gas had a lot to do with that fact. The weather was down right great, the sun was shinning the sand warmed up but the water was ice cold!

Best time on the beach with a dip in the water is in the end of July to end of September. Sometimes the jelly fish are gone by the last week in July. Last year they hung around until mid-August. Them things suck, err I mean sting! And yep, they can get you in that very sensitive place.

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  3:16:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never been there for memorial weekend, but I bet if the weather is perfect it will be crowded, but not full. Let's keep our fingers crossed for warm weather.

Blessed Easter to all.

waterboy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2009 :  07:44:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope everyone had a good Easter.
I checked "ocean water temps" and Sandy Hook right now is 47.8 degrees.
By June 1st it is 60 and by July 1st it is 67 and then tops out at about 72
72 is still a little chilly, I guess I should change my name to "warm waterboy"

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  05:17:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by waterboy

I hope everyone had a good Easter.
I checked "ocean water temps" and Sandy Hook right now is 47.8 degrees.
By June 1st it is 60 and by July 1st it is 67 and then tops out at about 72
72 is still a little chilly, I guess I should change my name to "warm waterboy"

Oh, absolutely the water temp is the coldest in New Jersey! Last Memorial Day the air temp was a balmy 85 or maybe more. The water, maybe 50. Sometimes it was just to hot on the beach and it was damn near too cold in the water. It was being caught between fire and ice. Talk about your maximum shrinkage. Any way, 50 degree water for an extended amount of time say for about 4 -6 hours of exposure could lead to hypothermia. But of course, whose going to stay in the water that long?
Now if I was set enough in my life and finances I’d head for HAULOVER BEACH Florida. I hear that the water is mostly always warm and it’s even a very short walk to the beach. Now all I need is those 6 golden numbers!

BARENJGUY33
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2009 :  09:01:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any brave souls heading to Gunnison over the weekend? Looks like we have a legitimate beach day early this spring. Wish I could make it, but the "W" word has me chained to my desk. lol Enjoy, if you are going, and hope to get down there myself soon. BareNJ

PABiker
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2009 :  3:14:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unless something changes in the meantime I plan to be there Monday. Temps in the 80's and sunny, I can't resist any longer.

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2009 :  5:38:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't go...i have to do that old man grandpa thing this weekend.
IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!!!!!:(

jerseysomething
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2009 :  07:26:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's looking like great weather over the next several days. I can't get to Gunnison during the weekend but plan to try Monday or Tuesday.

On a related note... GREAT NEWS. After years of me hinting and suggesting, my wife has indicated she would go some time. Keep your fingers crossed that it actually happens.

sliderNJ

Posted - 04/26/2009 :  03:23:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
finally nice enough for the beach!!!!

Revampd
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2009 :  9:50:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Revampd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone... I went up to the beach today. It was a beautiful sunny day and I overdid it as I usually do after a winter waiting for the hot weather.

One more nice day tomorrow... get out there guys. This weather is a gift.

JoAnn

"How does one become a butterfly?" she asked pensively.
"You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar."

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.41 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved