Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 224 ]  [ Total: 224 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  03:24:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by creatively41

Having spent time at both (my uncle lives in Long Beach and I escape to Lighthouse beach often enough) - I hands down prefer Gunnison - and you should too. The problem with the lighthouse beach is there are a lot of clothed people walking back and forth between the beaches, and it is a very narrow beach. On the other hand, Gunnison is a very wide beach, but the length is not nearly as long as lighthouse beach. Gunnison also has lifeguards and rangers on duty to preserve order, whereas there is very little oversight of what goes on on Lighthouse beach. I witnessed a couple having sex not 100' from me there. Also they sell beer on the beach at Gunnison - isn't that enough by itself? The drive might be almost two hours between the two in traffic, but is probably less though I haven't ever driven between the two. I drive up from central MD and it takes me over 3 hours, sometimes 4. Well worth it. The parking is also A LOT closer.

Gunnison is in fact nearly 2 miles long,but most of it is officially closed to humans while the piping plovers are trying to keep their species extant.(Saw them having sex on the beach once.)Later in the season-around the middle of July-the barriers come down,and there is a whole bunch of empty beach to use.

Edited by - Fishman81 on 03/28/2009 03:26:37 AM

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  07:31:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fishman81

quote:
Originally posted by creatively41

Having spent time at both (my uncle lives in Long Beach and I escape to Lighthouse beach often enough) - I hands down prefer Gunnison - and you should too. The problem with the lighthouse beach is there are a lot of clothed people walking back and forth between the beaches, and it is a very narrow beach. On the other hand, Gunnison is a very wide beach, but the length is not nearly as long as lighthouse beach. Gunnison also has lifeguards and rangers on duty to preserve order, whereas there is very little oversight of what goes on on Lighthouse beach. I witnessed a couple having sex not 100' from me there. Also they sell beer on the beach at Gunnison - isn't that enough by itself? The drive might be almost two hours between the two in traffic, but is probably less though I haven't ever driven between the two. I drive up from central MD and it takes me over 3 hours, sometimes 4. Well worth it. The parking is also A LOT closer.

Gunnison is in fact nearly 2 miles long,but most of it is officially closed to humans while the piping plovers are trying to keep their species extant.(Saw them having sex on the beach once.)Later in the season-around the middle of July-the barriers come down,and there is a whole bunch of empty beach to use.

I hate them lil' birds. Last summer they were "nesting" almost until late August. When the tide is high you end up trapped in that tiny patch of beach. In fact I think "the man" made the beach smaller last year to get rid of the intrusive species of Homo sapiens nudististcus. Those nudististcus pop up anywhere that there is a patch of open ground and sun.

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  07:53:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gosh, in the four years of going there, we have never seen anyone selling pizza. As far as the snack bar, we usually bring a few snacks. Just small stuff. So, I've never checked it out.

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  07:58:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by leesa123

Gosh, in the four years of going there, we have never seen anyone selling pizza. As far as the snack bar, we usually bring a few snacks. Just small stuff. So, I've never checked it out.

My friend who is always on the beach tells me that there is some guy who makes pizzas and brings them to the beach. My friend says that he has given her a few pies, but as of yet I have no idea who this guy is! I'll try to get more info from her on just where this guy is.

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  08:08:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Buddy
quote:
Originally posted by widowerman

quote:

My friend who is always on the beach tells me that there is some guy who makes pizzas and brings them to the beach. My friend says that he has given her a few pies, but as of yet I have no idea who this guy is! I'll try to get more info from her on just where this guy is.

Jasieu
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  08:27:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Balto Bob

The snack bar sells beer right on the beach.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !![/black]
www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Wonder how much they want for beer as far as that goes how much for pizza

***POW/MIA You Are Not Forgotten***

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  08:40:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just want real pizza, not any of the stand stuff.

Celticbhoy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  10:31:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

It’s a nude beach!
People have eyes and like everyone’s been saying, ABOUT 99% of them folks got a CELL PHONE WITH A CAMERA! And don’t forget all those planes that fly by. Do you want to have everyone check their cell phone at the door and use a SAM to blow them planes out of the sky?

2 years ago we had this same exchange. A few folks think that we all are entitled to privacy. You can have all the privacy you want behind a curtain in a sound proof cubicle.

I said it before and I will repeat myself, if you as a guy can make Charles Atlas look like a wimp and your lady looks as if she fell from the heavens themselves, then your fears are well warranted. If you can not fit those impossible forms then you ain’t got nutting that nobody ain’t never seen before. Get over yourselves.

Are there people who leer? Yep, there are. They have eyes.
Are there people who photograph young children? Yep, there are. Cameras are everywhere.

In this country, and come to think of it, in many parts of the world, almost anyone can have “those” kind of thoughts. As of yet, we do not have thought control police. What we do have is common sense. And a few choice nasty laws to put the fear of government into anyone who puts thought into potential action. Could you end up on some “web site of dubious nature”? Sure, just ask them poor celebs. Do you have any recourse? Nope, and neither do the rich and famous.

Hey, it’s a free country, and so are a lot more places around the world. Get use to it.

Well, I can't argue with you at all. You're 100% correct. I've discussed it with her, and we're willing to take the risks and go and enjoy ourselves!

I never meant to come off as stand-offish or this uber badass. Like you said, a few folks think they're entitled to privacy, others disagree.

Anyway, enjoy yourselves and looking forward to enjoying the beaches!

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  12:12:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Well, we could build a brick oven on the beach. Start a real charcoal fire, let it burn for about a day or so, make some real thin crust pizzas and maybe, just maybe they’ll be like the ones I use to eat way back in the 60’s in Newark NJ.
Dickie Dees to be exact, or a Ting A Ling’s pizza right on Bloomfield Ave right by Branch Brook Park!

Let’s face it, the best pizzas are thin crust ones baked in a real brick charcoal fired oven that is about 900 degrees for about 5 minutes. Hmmmmm….GOOD!

Damn, I almost miss the good old days…except there would be no computers, no cell phones, no iPods! Yeecccch! Forget it, I’ll take the go old 21st century any day. I’ll sacrifice a pizza any day for the technology we have today and tomorrow.

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  6:01:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fabulous idea!

Some fresh garlic?

Celticboy can carry in the bricks.

So who will be the pizza baker in the hot summer sun?
(I'll bake if someone will wipe my forehead.)

Fishman can bring the beer and ice.

quote:

quote:

Well, we could build a brick oven on the beach. Start a real charcoal fire, let it burn for about a day or so, make some real thin crust pizzas and maybe, just maybe they’ll be like the ones I use to eat way back in the 60’s in Newark NJ.
Dickie Dees to be exact, or a Ting A Ling’s pizza right on Bloomfield Ave right by Branch Brook Park!

Let’s face it, the best pizzas are thin crust ones baked in a real brick charcoal fired oven that is about 900 degrees for about 5 minutes. Hmmmmm….GOOD!

Damn, I almost miss the good old days…except there would be no computers, no cell phones, no iPods! Yeecccch! Forget it, I’ll take the go old 21st century any day. I’ll sacrifice a pizza any day for the technology we have today and tomorrow.

Edited by - leesa123 on 03/28/2009 6:04:02 PM

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  8:48:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Fabulous idea!

Some fresh garlic?

quote:

quote:

Absolutely FRESH GARLIC! How else would a child of Italians cook?
There, you forced my hand…I am of Italian descent but I consider myself 100% American! I know of no other land…

As for a pizza, anyone can cook it! It’s just cooking and all are equal in that respect. My wife could cook a broccoli Rabe Italian style better than my mother who was born in Italy could ever. My wife was of Polish descent but knew good food! Too bad she is no longer with me…so sad.

widowerman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  8:49:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Fabulous idea!

Some fresh garlic?

quote:

quote:

Absolutely FRESH GARLIC! How else would a child of Italians cook?
There, you forced my hand…I am of Italian descent but I consider myself 100% American! I know of no other land…

As for a pizza, anyone can cook it! It’s just cooking and all are equal in that respect. My wife could cook a broccoli Rabe Italian style better than my mother who was born in Italy could ever. My wife was of Polish descent but knew good food! Too bad she is no longer with me…so sad.

BARENJGUY33
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2009 :  9:10:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Put me down for pizza. I could eat that every day, three times a day. As for the cooking part, I do enough to avoid cooking myself on those hot days at Gunnison. Of course, the one negative to all this is if we have a windy day. Not sure what pizza with sand particles on it will taste like, but we will need plenty of beer that day to wash it down. BTW, I'll bring a case or two, and prefer Bud Lite. lol

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  08:02:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
www.spaghettisauceandmeatballs.com/pesetas.html

This is for you widowerman. Even if you don't cook, you have to check this guy's recipes out. He's soooo funny.

High 58 and sunny.. In Atlantic Highlands, Tuesday.

Keep dancing.

Edited by - leesa123 on 03/29/2009 08:08:33 AM

PABiker
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2009 :  11:07:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never considered pizza on the beach but always have sandwiches in the cooler. As far as beer goes, I had a few in my cooler one day last year and a couple sitting nearby said it was $6 a can at the snack bar. Carrying a cooler is a definite must.

58 and sunny, huh? Not ideal, but might be worth a drive out. Our club doesn't open until mid May and I'm on a temporary layoff from work. Not much yard work to do yet here. Hmm.........

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved