Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 189 ]  [ Total: 189 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

waterboy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/17/2012 :  12:27:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
see, what you do if some jerk takes pictures of your girl, you go up to the life guard and tell him that you saw the wack job taking pictures of children. They will at least have to check him out. That should embarrass him enough to leave.

We usually bring our kids, so that's pretty easy.

Sean

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2012 :  01:40:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I like it when families with young children are there... That seems to tone-down the party/swinger element, and people generally behave better when children are present.

Best of all, it reminds me of when I was a kid, and had not one atom of self-consciousness in my being... It's fun to see them having so much fun, just as I used to at their age.

My brother and I ran around naked in thunderstorms when we were kids, and skinny-dipped when we could. It really did feel like "freedom" to us, and of course there was nothing sexual about it at all.

I suppose that's what I try to tap-into when I go to nude beaches as middle-aged guy... That same feeling of freedom.

(Including the freedom to chase off wandering losers!)

palmer
Forum Member

Posted - 06/18/2012 :  03:36:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some women go to see, some women go to be seen. I've seen wandering female gawkers at Gunnison, Lighthouse and especially Haulover. A few of the reasons why there are more men at these beaches than women-

1) Some women don't even know there's a nude beach in the area. And you guys don't tell them.
2) Some women are single mothers. They can't go as often as men because they have kids.
3) A woman might have a female friend that wants to go, but she doesn't want the friend to see her man naked.
4) no car

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2012 :  01:33:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My experience is that the vast majority of women who are there go neither to see anyone (what's there to look at usually, in terms of the male crowd?) nor to be seen (by the aforementioned crew of older fat-bastards who interest them not at all), but rather to enjoy the sun and the water in the nude. Period.

As far as female gawkers go, flag me down someday and point one out... That would be a first for me.

I've been to Gunnison hundreds of times, to Haulover dozens of times, and have yet to see Woman One cruising through the crowd in order to ogle the men. It just doesn't happen with any regularity, if you ask me.

I will agree with one comment you made, though: most women seem much more concerned about how they might look to a female friend than they are about how they look to a male friend. Never could figure that one out.

Edited by - Fishman81 on 06/19/2012 01:35:54 AM

waterboy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2012 :  06:55:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree Fishman. We have been going for many years now, and the only time my wife feels uncomfortable has been because of men, never the ladies. It doesn't happen often, but sure enough if she is feeling uneasy I guarantee, its a guy.
I remember one time there was plenty of empty sand
all around, but instead, some loser puts his blanket just about on top of ours and right behind two college girls. Almost on top of them. I mean, com-on, who are you trying to fool. He sat there a just stared, till they left. What a jerk. And that is just one example.
I think I like the having separate sections idea. More families would come.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2012 :  01:16:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Waterboy, I hear you. That sort of thing happens all the time, and it's NEVER a woman doing it.

Example: we were down there one day last summer when a passing thunderstorm forced the lifeguards to clear the beach. Having no other plans for the day, we waited it out near the restrooms, and went back out to the beach in a half-hour or so. There were maybe 12 other people there, all men.

We camped at the water's edge at least 50 yards from the nearest person. Yup... Inside of 10 minutes every man on the vast and empty beach had decided to relocate to withing 30 feet of us. It happened so fast that I didn't even notice it until the deal was done.

At that point, I directed my outrage and sarcasm at the two or three who were nearest us, and the whole crew dispersed pretty-much immediately. (Yes, we could have moved, but why let the morons dictate how your day goes?)

I'm a broken record on here, but you just have to stand up for your wives, GFs, daughters, nieces and mothers-in-law there. It has never failed to work for me.

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2012 :  10:35:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by palmer

Some women go to see, some women go to be seen. I've seen wandering female gawkers at Gunnison, Lighthouse and especially Haulover. A few of the reasons why there are more men at these beaches than women-

You are right. Women like to look as much as men, but women tend not to be as bold as men. One day at a C/O resort my wife mentioned some guy who had the largest "package." In the short time we had been there she had already checked out ALL the men and made mental notes comparing the size of their organs. The females look, they all look, but the females tend not to be bold about it.

Females also tend to be more fearful about going anywhere alone. Few would go to any beach or even shopping mall without a BFF or BF along.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2012 :  03:07:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree, women "look"... They just don't tend to stare until their eyes pop out of their heads.

I have never seen a female cruising the beach attempting a drive-by at close range. Ergo, they never seem to annoy anyone.

That was my point.

candjnj

Posted - 06/21/2012 :  04:27:18 AM  Show Profile  Click to see candjnj's MSN Messenger address  Send candjnj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fishman81

My experience is that the vast majority of women who are there go neither to see anyone (what's there to look at usually, in terms of the male crowd?) nor to be seen (by the aforementioned crew of older fat-bastards who interest them not at all), but rather to enjoy the sun and the water in the nude. Period.

As far as female gawkers go, flag me down someday and point one out... That would be a first for me.

I've been to Gunnison hundreds of times, to Haulover dozens of times, and have yet to see Woman One cruising through the crowd in order to ogle the men. It just doesn't happen with any regularity, if you ask me.

I will agree with one comment you made, though: most women seem much more concerned about how they might look to a female friend than they are about how they look to a male friend. Never could figure that one out.

I believe all of your points are right on the money. On several occasions my wife has almost used your exact words, that she isn't there to see or be seen, just to enjoy the sun.

Although every once in a great while she will turn to me and say "Oh My!". That is our code for "that person is very attractive" ;)

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2012 :  09:57:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I have never seen a female cruising the beach attempting a drive-by at close range. Ergo, they never seem to annoy anyone.

That was my point.

Yes. In all social contacts between men and women, men are the active participant and women are the passive participant. Women participate by showing off, making themselves "attractive." Its the same at a nude beach as it is at a bar, shopping mall, or Aunt Mary's back yard gathering. It is misandrist to suggest that men are "bad" for participating in the traditional division.

palmer
Forum Member

Posted - 06/21/2012 :  4:32:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would consider anyone, male or female, clothed walking back and forth at a nude beach a gawker. Especially if they are coming from another section of the beach. Surely some of you have seen this. Not saying I'm bothered, just pointing out that both men and women do come to the nude side to check us out. That's a fact.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2012 :  02:45:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Knows

quote:

That was my point.

Yes. In all social contacts between men and women, men are the active participant and women are the passive participant. Women participate by showing off, making themselves "attractive." Its the same at a nude beach as it is at a bar, shopping mall, or Aunt Mary's back yard gathering. It is misandrist to suggest that men are "bad" for participating in the traditional division.

OK, let's assume that I agree with you that women display themselves to attract male attention, and that men are perfectly justified in getting real close to check out the goods, just in case they want to sweep her away...

Then, it follows logically that any man has the natural right to stomp the crap out of any OTHER man who dares to swing by in an effort take possession of "his" woman, too, right?

I am not in denial about how this stuff works, but you shouldn't be, either. I'm sure that even cave-men understood this simple fact: live by the club, die by the club... Seems to me there is a fairly large element of males who have lost touch with reality regarding this point. (I'm guessing that's because they have suffered no consequences for their rude behavior.)

Exercising a modicum of good manners in this regard is not a modern concept; it's as old as the human race itself... And we all should continue to attempt to re-orient some of the losers there as to what is acceptable, and what is not. That can make a huge difference on any given day, honest to God.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2012 :  02:55:30 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by candjnj

quote:

I believe all of your points are right on the money. On several occasions my wife has almost used your exact words, that she isn't there to see or be seen, just to enjoy the sun.

Although every once in a great while she will turn to me and say "Oh My!". That is our code for "that person is very attractive" ;)

Nice post; made me laugh!

I try to provide a similar service to my beach-buddy on the rare occasions that a fit man is approaching, as in: "Hunk Alert, 3 o'clock!"

It's only fair.

BeachCouple38
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2012 :  9:38:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Had a nice day at the beach during the week. No wind, but it didn't stop a couple near us from puting up their windscreen that could have fit about 10 people in the area they staked out. It also didn't stop Mr. social butterfly (Some friendly guy that strikes up a converation with everyone on the beach) from walking up to their windscreen opening and striking up a lengthy conversation. Everyone is free to bring what they want to the beach but in our opinion all the tents, windscreens and shelters make it look more like an occupy Wall Street than a beach. An umbrella to maintain some shade is probably the most useful thing one can bring to the beach.

Schroder
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2012 :  5:00:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Schroder a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
It also didn't stop Mr. social butterfly (Some friendly guy that strikes up a converation with everyone on the beach) from walking up to their windscreen opening and striking up a lengthy conversation.

I'm curious to know if that was the same undesirable character I've encountered over the years. Curious because I haven't seen him in awhile and hoping maybe he vanished for good. Did your wandering gentleman happen to be carrying just two things - a beach chair and a bag, and have a rather loud voice that carries pretty far?

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.43 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved