Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 153 ]  [ Total: 153 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Most Popular Nude Beaches
 Gunnison's Beach, New Jersey
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL
Page: of 119

BeachCouple38
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2012 :  5:21:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't notice what he brought but he did walk up and try to speak to everyone in every direction. And he did speak loudly. He seemed harmless.

Edited by - BeachCouple38 on 06/24/2012 5:24:32 PM

palmer
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2012 :  6:09:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A lot of bad blood on the beach yesterday. Some idiot puts up a big white windscreen right on the shore! I suppose it was so nobody could see what another man that walked up was doing with his wife. Anyway he got some payback when another girl came along and trampled their stuff. To bad someone complained about the Spanish music being too loud. We liked it.

BeachCouple38
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2012 :  6:49:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another good reason to keep the windscreens off the beach. They could conceal all the things that should not be happening in a public place. I hope that too much of this activity doesn't ruin it for everyone.

Parochka2003

Posted - 06/24/2012 :  10:47:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beach view from ocean - 2012.06.23

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2012 :  12:03:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow! Those are some beautiful pictures!

Parochka2003

Posted - 06/25/2012 :  1:02:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Carlover227

Wow! Those are some beautiful pictures!

Thank you... we love GB and Sandy Hook a lot and spend many weekends on other side @ Horseshoe Cove on our sailboat...
For couple of years we anchored out boat and walk to GB for a day and come back for night... probably will do the same this summer :) little bit lasy for 40 minutes walk :)

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2012 :  01:51:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BeachCouple38

Another good reason to keep the windscreens off the beach. They could conceal all the things that should not be happening in a public place. I hope that too much of this activity doesn't ruin it for everyone.

Usually nothing like that happens along the water; that sort of thing -when it occurs- generally seems to take place back in the dunes, among (apparently) like-minded people... Most importantly, it's way out of the way of the typical beach-goer.

I agree that it's absolutely inappropriate on the main beach, and endangers the existence of the CO status of Gunnison. I'm glad to hear that the folks there policed themselves in this instance. It's important to keep that place inoffensive to non-swingers, IMO.

Heading down tomorrow, and I can't wait to go swimming. NODC says the water is 76 F!

BARENJGUY33
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2012 :  09:12:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was there Saturday, and didnt see anything negative down that way. But, that might have happened after I left. I just wish those people would either keep it to the back by the dunes, or keep it off the beach altogether. Very sad that it happened at all, considering there were a large number of families there Sat. If you cant control your urges because you are nude, then stay home. I thought overall, the crowd was very well behaved. Even our loud mouthed friend, the one we all know, was set up further back than usual, and I didnt hear him all day. The water was great, quite warm for June, and the sand never got too hot. Just hope any day I do get to go, it's something close to the weather we had Sat.

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2012 :  04:21:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Here's one for you all...

Was down there with the ex- last week, and we had a couple of very nice days, weather-wise (though the water was pretty chilly.) Anyway, the "there's one in every crowd" factor kicked-in toward the end of Thursday...

It was after 6, the lifeguards had left and the crowd was thinning-out as well. We sat among a few other couples, including a young pair who were maybe 15' away.

Well, surprise-surprise, some 30-something loser comes out of nowhere, parks himself a few feet behind that couple, and proceeds to play with himself while staring at the female. He was not full-out masturbating, but he continually stroked himself, which I found offensive. (Call me old-fashioned.)

I made a few loud remarks that apparently fell on deaf ears... (A lot of these a-holes like to wear ear buds, I've noticed.) BUT, luckily, our sheet was covered in sand, and he was just a few feet downwind.

As we left for the drive home a few minutes later, I shook it off in his direction, and his oily body immediately resembled sandpaper. The little sissy barely even gave us a glance; he just ran into the sea to clean himself off.

All I'm trying to offer is another example of how we polite-types can keep the deviants in line. I'm not a macho man, and nobody has to be. In fact, the best repellant for the kind of idiot described is a woman voicing her displeasure in loud tones.. That really gets results.

I would really love to see a little more self-governance at Gunnison by those of us who enjoy the open beach. I'n certainly not anti-sex, but here are always the dunes toward the back, if you desire some privacy. The morons who consider that place a moveable feast are the real problem, and all we need to do is to call them out.

kacinpa
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2012 :  08:54:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Mrs. and I were at Gunnison yesterday and had a very good day. We ended up at the "border" between the couples and the gay section and this actually worked out well. We had a mix of straight couples, gay couples and a few gay groups around us and everyone got along well and we didn't see a single "gawker". I think the majority of the gawkers may be too homophobic to "risk" wandering into the gay section so they stay farther north.

The only issue we had all day was 2 couples making out in the water and mindlessly bumping into other people every 20 seconds or so. We tried to ask them nicely to pay attention to where they were going, but there was a language barrier (either real or feigned) so that didn't work.

It didn't seem to us there were too many windscreens etc., but we didn't walk around in the really crowded areas, so we couldn't say for sure.

Hopefully we an get over to to Gunnison several more times this summer. It sure was hot yesterday, but enjoyable all the same.

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2012 :  10:47:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't like crowded beaches, whether it's a nude beach or textile beach. I agree it sucks that you have to deal with idiots like that on our beautiful nude beaches that nudists have worked tirelessly over the course of decades to establish and protect; but when you think about it, you're going to find idiots everywhere, whether they're on the road driving, at your place of work, a restaurant, a retail store, or whereever. I try not to let idiots bother me because you can encounter them everywhere in varying degrees of idiocy.

I rest my case, and hopefully I've made a point. This from the mind of a 20-year old.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2012 :  7:39:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Point made and I think we all agree. Being an Idiot is one thing they have no cure for. LOL

Diger

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2012 :  02:40:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Carlover227

I don't like crowded beaches, whether it's a nude beach or textile beach. I agree it sucks that you have to deal with idiots like that on our beautiful nude beaches that nudists have worked tirelessly over the course of decades to establish and protect; but when you think about it, you're going to find idiots everywhere, whether they're on the road driving, at your place of work, a restaurant, a retail store, or whereever. I try not to let idiots bother me because you can encounter them everywhere in varying degrees of idiocy.

I rest my case, and hopefully I've made a point. This from the mind of a 20-year old.

Your point is well-taken, but I would hazard a guess that there are more bona-fide idiots per square foot at Gunnison then you're likely to encounter almost anywhere outside, say, a "Jersey Shore" reunion...(And the fact that most of them are so hopelessly fat, old and clueless as to to hit on girls young enough to be their grand-daughters just makes them so much more pathetic.)

Having said that, we just returned from three hot days there, and had a wonderful time. The sea was probably 72 or so, and we swan like dolphins all day long, as did many others.

There was the usual brainless behavior seen on occasion, but overall it wasn't too bad in that regard...(Eg., The above-mentioned masturbater parked it near us yet again, but after a few minutes of steady and malevolent staring on my part, he scurried off to pester some other couple or woman, and before he ever even got comfortable enough to set up shop.)

Hope you of you fine posters have the chance to enjoy this streak of hot weather ahead of us. (And remember to pack a fly-swatter; when the wind was from the West the little #a$t@rds were chowing-down on the good folks there with wild abandon.)

Schroder
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2012 :  11:51:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Schroder a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just a few random thoughts here. If I saw someone masturbating or any sort of sexual activity I would turn them in pronto. They make arrests for that and I think that's the best course of action. The most important thing is to make sure that that stuff doesn't start spreading.

I was at the beach twice this year and the crowd seemed to be subdued both days. They were week days but even for week days I thought it was unusually tame and pleasant. One day a ranger walked by. This was in the middle of the crowd. In the past I had only ever seen them walking along the shore line. I also saw the party animal with the headband and binoculars but couldn't hear him either day. Hoping this all continues and wasn't just something about the particular days that I was there.

waterboy
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2012 :  9:17:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We saw a clothed guy with two friends taking pictures with his Iphone. It was at the end of the day (5pm) and we were leaving anyway. Now I was thinking...I should have taken his picture. My question is: Is there a web site to send pictures of "the jerks of Gunnison"
We should start filming these guys and posting them... Any ideas??

Page: of 119 Previous Topic: Blind Creek Beach, Fort Pierce Topic Next Topic: Apollo Beach, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.66 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved