Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 195 ]  [ Total: 195 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Reactions on being smooth
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Male Brazilian Topic Next Topic: Doctor visit
Page: of 7

cyberman4591
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2004 :  4:58:40 PM  Show Profile  Send cyberman4591 an AOL message  Send cyberman4591 an ICQ Message  Click to see cyberman4591's MSN Messenger address  Send cyberman4591 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you all for your kind reactions. Fine to know that I'm a trendsetter!

nudecajan

Posted - 01/01/2005 :  10:22:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It with mixed reactions; yet, it is your preference as whether you shave and if you do how far and what you shave, In the nudest arena it not an matter of concern. Be true to thy self.

A. Hays Town, III JD

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2005 :  2:21:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

nudecajan,

Well said !

Welcome to the forum.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2005 :  7:10:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm half smooth,shaft and sack, and have 2 piercings.One is a pubic and the other is a lower frenum,the latter can't be seen as it is on the bottom of the shaft.no wierd comments or stars by anyone,and i'm straight and married and proud of it!!!!Dave...

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2005 :  3:41:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Dave,

Good for you. It's great to be yourself and enjoy it no matter what others migh think.

Chic

viceversa

Posted - 02/16/2005 :  10:01:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While the reactions to being smooth seem pretty clear within a circle of like-minded folk, what about among....
FAMILY?

I am assuming that not everyone here has a fully nudist family circle. So what kind of reactions do you get as a shaved male when your siblings, cousins etc. notice??? This one has me a bit concerned, as we do often converge for summer gatherings, and I am 99% certain none of them are nudists!

Any feedback and encouragement is GREATLY appreciated...

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2005 :  5:19:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have had nor eaction to my being smooth from my nose to my toes from any of my family members. Every Fourth of July we have a large family party and I am alway there with a tank top and shorts. Everyone can see that I am smooth. No one has ever commented on it.

Sunnedbuns
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2005 :  11:19:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kind of late in commenting in this topic, but while I haven't heard comments, I did get looks from a doctor, whom I no longer go to I might add. Also felt a little uncomfortable at a nudist club a couple years ago, but the curiousity was very short lived and the rest of the visit was pleasant... actually, I was suprised by the lack of trimming at the time.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  10:08:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Suuedbuns,

I think your former Doc is the exception. No medical professional has ever commented or made a negative facial expression about my lack of pubic hair.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/22/2005 :  3:07:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, can't imagine a Doc making "looks" at your smoothness. Most of those here have had Dr's visits and have not had that happen.

Anymore, it's a rarity to see many males and females with pubic hair, many places we've been to most are either trimmed or smooth. Who knows, a couple years from now, pubic hair will be back in fashion and we'll all have to grow it back!..................not!

More and more of those I work with are noticing that I am almost smooth. I think I commented on this before. Some kidding and joking has taken place but for the most part, most don't seem to care or just have kept their comments to themselves. There are only two of us at work that are smooth, all the rest are natural but several have commented that their wive's are shaved smooth or trimmed with an additional comment that "but,it's okay for girls or women to do that, not guys".

Edited by - FireProf on 02/22/2005 3:14:11 PM

cyberman4591
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2005 :  09:49:14 AM  Show Profile  Send cyberman4591 an AOL message  Send cyberman4591 an ICQ Message  Click to see cyberman4591's MSN Messenger address  Send cyberman4591 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Fireprof,

That's exactly what I mean. People say it is allowed for women, but for men....
Why is it that people are so straight, condemning things they don't agree with. Why do they consider it feminine to shave?

nudenwv
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2005 :  10:29:10 AM  Show Profile  Send nudenwv a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i have been a smoothie for three years now! i like the look and feel! everything is more intense from a gentle breeze to intimate encounters with my wife! she has gone smooth but hasn't kept up with it totally! i maintain mine everyday to keep that smooth look going, just as males do with their face! when visiting a nudist lodge, i saw only one other male shaved! didn't exchange any particulars but we both looked clean! no one else seemed to care!

nude and smooth in the mountain state

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  3:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cyberman,

It goes back to a "macho" thing. Some guys think they gotta prove every minute of everyday that they are "mannly" and hair mens you are a man.

We've had several discussion regarding shaving and surprisingly there are even those males that post here that say things like, " I don't want to look like a kid again, "I'm a man now not 5 year old." Like pubic hair automatically makes someone mature.....not sure that's the case and in some cases it is apparent that having pubic hair hasn't helped ones maturity level one bit.

We are smooth or nearly smooth for ourselves as many others on here that are smooth are. We all have a love for living life as much as possible in the nude. That we also do for ourselves, so my wife and I don't really worry too much about what any of those that either question our nudist lifestyle or our having very little or no pubic have to say.

Those co-workers at work have accepted me for who I am and what I am and even though they quite don't understand nudism/naturism or the fact that I don't have much pubic hair, they still respect me, support me, and our work relationship or friendships have not changed since find out about either.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2005 :  4:16:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

As the smooth look becomes more common, and it is, being without hair in the pubic area will not raise a question of being less "manly" because of the lack of hair there.

Chic

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2005 :  3:07:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I had my annual physical today. Of course it included me being fully unclothed(nude)so my doctor could check for hernia, prostate exam etc.

Me being completely shaved in the pubic area, did not phase my doc in the least. I'm just relating my latest encounter with a medical professional to reassure those who are concerned about others reactions if they remove their pubic hair.

It is no big deal anymore to be completely hair free in the pubic area.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

Edited by - chic on 03/22/2005 4:07:18 PM

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Male Brazilian Topic Next Topic: Doctor visit  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.92 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved