Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 129 ]  [ Total: 129 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Reactions on being smooth
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Male Brazilian Topic Next Topic: Doctor visit
Page: of 7

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2004 :  4:21:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]Shaving ones pubic hair will catch on to the masses and you will have been a trend setter and not a follower!

Geez, I knew I was a trend setter 20 years ago! Now you've confirmed it.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2004 :  4:26:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
vealj,

You are....more than you know!

A trend setter and a pioneer that has stripped that trail bare for all of us to follow!

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2004 :  7:49:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also feel that body piercings are the coming thing! Everybody seems to be fit, being "shaved smooth or have a landing strip, or triangle, or a heart, or going natural!!

I have seen more and more piercings on both men and women!

Being lucky and able to travel throughout USA, I find on the West Coast there are def. more piercings.

That is where I got the idea to have my nipples pierced. At first I did not have the nerve to do it, but approx two weeks ago I had it done, and I am so happy I did it. My better half pierced her nipples after quite of bit of yes I will, no I won't!!

I think that she and I will get our navels pierced at the same time in the coming weeks.

I can't wait to head to the South, since the temps are now hitting the teens here in the Northeast, and the heat is up, and the wood burning stove is cooking. I envy anybody who lives in the Southwest or Palm Springs, you always have great weather.

Cookie

Skynydyper
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2004 :  10:15:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Re:body piercing.(for sake of arguement lets say this is non-nudist)I guess this goes under the heading of personal prefence:6 earrings in each earlobe;a nose-stud,a lower-lip stud,a stud in tongue.Probabley pierced nipples and pierced penis.(not sure about latter)Wearing black touque,black sweat shirt,black baggy pants and black trench coat.To top all these PERSONAL preferences off--tatoos on neck(probably more on body)This is a highschool student I see often.OH yes almost forgot BLACK LIPSTICK.BTW this is a boy! To my way of thinking he's missing one LONG stud----in one ear and out the other! Now(for the sake of discussion)let's strip him naked and shave him from head to toe and throw him on YOUR beach.He's cool-right?He's doing his thing-right?But like you all say those are his personal preferences. To me this individual is a freak--this is my personal opinion.

Skynydyper

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2004 :  11:00:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First Skynydyper....you got me laughing pretty good!

Second, are you sure this guy is from your neighborhood or is he visiting from Southern California!!?

Skynydyper
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2004 :  11:25:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf I kid you not this kid is real.One thing i forgot in my post is that he wears that outfit in the summer!I'm quite sure he's not a nudist.Next time I see him I'll ask him if he's from So.Cal.....Whether he is or not I'll airmail him down there......in the cargo hold of the next flight down.He's well dressed for it!

Skynydyper

Edited by - Skynydyper on 11/09/2004 11:30:43 PM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2004 :  11:45:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks....we were afraid we'd lost him!

Skynydyper
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2004 :  08:40:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FireProf you crack me up-ROFL.Had to send him as air-freight'cause he'd set off all alarms going through passenger gate.LOL.

Skynydyper

Skynydyper
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2004 :  09:56:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[quote]Originally posted by FireProf

I don't know if having pubic hair makes you an adult or not. Seen lots of hairy pubic haired people claiming to be adults but are far from it!
Sorry-A little late replying to this post.One can't be sure those(adults)would behave any differently if they were smooth.It takes all kinds--to make up this world.

Skynydyper

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2004 :  5:22:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Maturity arguments aside, some of us just see smooth shaved pubes becoming more common, the future norm. In any event, I prefer the feel and look of hair free pubes.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2004 :  12:48:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Several years ago we would never had thought about shaving. We did trim my wifes pubic hair for those times when she had to wear a bathing suit but since we began going to nude beaches and resorts she now hates to wear one.

We have to agree that being shaved is quickly becoming the norm and that's just fine with us!

nytro

Posted - 11/18/2004 :  12:21:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit nytro's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I haven't posted for a long time, but I will now!

I have been shaving for close to 15 years now, without any comments. I go to the local "Y" anywhere from 3-5 mornings a week, and I hit the showers before getting dressed for work, along with the same 3-5 guys every morning. They have to have noticed that I have no pubic hair, but have never made a comment. I have even carried a razor into the shower, and once I'm alone, I will shave. Coming out of the shower with my wash cloth, shampoo, and razor, with a 24 hour shadow on my face and a smooth pubic area is rather obvious, but NEVER a comment.

Nytro

"let me strip into something more comfortable"

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2004 :  3:29:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Nytro,

Perhaps no comment because they've seen others with hairless pubes, and your just another smoothy to them. Again, hair free pubes is becoming more common.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2004 :  11:39:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You know although I've shaved for over 20 years now, I am truly amazed at the interest this subject garners on nudists' boards everywhere. There over 57,000 viewings of this topic on this board alone. I wonder what the attraction is for everyone? Just curious.

Of course, now that everyone is becoming bare as a norm, I'll just have to let my hair grow back out...yeah that's the ticket!

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2004 :  01:06:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
vealj,

Could it be that 57,000 viewers were curious if they were the only shavers or smoothies and needed some reinforcement to their being shaved or smooth?

There are probably lots of people out there that are wondering if they are different because they are smooth or shaved/trimmed a lot.I hope this discussion helps those viewing to see that there are many more of us than they think and if they are considering shaving some or all that they are in good company.

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Male Brazilian Topic Next Topic: Doctor visit  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.82 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved