Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 207 ]  [ Total: 207 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Doctor visits
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: clothing optional beach Topic Next Topic: Oregon
Page: of 5

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2005 :  10:35:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So true! Just returned from a weekend at our favorite CO place. About 40+ people there, all couples, except on single female. Ready for this?......all including us, shaved near smooth or smooth except for 3 guys and four women.

I'd say it's mainstream............oh yeah and only 3people with tanlines!!

and...back on topic, just visited a dermatologist about two weeks ago. Had some skin tags removed, one in a very strange and private place. Dropped my shorts, no underwear, not a blink, raised eyebrow or a word from the doc or his female nurse. They've seen it all I guess.

Edited by - FireProf on 05/29/2005 10:37:59 PM

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 05/30/2005 :  09:07:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Well, pilot is in "the business" and confirms what a number of us have felt for quite awhile now, that is, absence of most or all of pubic hair is more common among the general population.

Chic

Timo

Posted - 05/31/2005 :  12:36:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Timo an AOL message  Send Timo an ICQ Message  Send Timo a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
To Chic, thanks for the welcome, it really is a pleasure to be here. And to Vealj, I recently had a cyst removed from around the tendon on the back of my left hand. The method used to anesthetise the area was an experimental one where they enter your arm from the armpit and electrically stimulate the nerves to deaden the ones near the site of the operation. When the team arrived, they were ready to shave my underarm. They raised my arm, saw it already shaved and simply thanked me! Of course the other one was shaved as well!!

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2005 :  3:01:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Timo,

Your welcome. And thanks for sharing your experiences.

Chic

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2005 :  11:27:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I got thanked myself for having shaved pits when getting some skintags removed from my underarm area. My DR. said she dislikes having to take care of skintags there on guys because they rare;y USED to shave (Didnt thinkl to question her on the USED to part, but I thinks it's the same thing, its becomming more natural :)

--------------------

Hmmm, need a new Sig, dunno what I want yet

Tender86
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2005 :  1:24:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave my genitals clean. I have showered in a gang shower at the local pool and nobody said or stared. I have had a number of medicals and the doctors check things out and not a work about it is said. I think the self conscious feeling is within our own mind and not in the mind of the others. Let's not make a mountian out of a mole hill.

No Tan Lines

later
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  7:31:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My doctor, stated that smooth shaven and no tan lines has become very common. He said he has more patients now that are smooth then ever before.

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  10:03:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I recently started shaving and went to my OBGYN. He didn't even seem to notice one bit.

Cathy

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  1:39:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Shaving my pubic area seems somehow like regressing back to the third grade. I remember once wondering if I would ever have hair there. So now I'd want to remove it?

Doctors clearly "see it all" and would not be expected to comment on one's personal choices would they? So it shouldn't seem expected.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  1:58:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I think doctors, at least the one's I've been to, are so into the exam,e.g. looking for hernias, possible testicular growths etc, that they really don't take notice of shaved pubes.Especially now with so many people either shaving or trimming.

Chic

pilot
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2006 :  10:41:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chic,

Actually, we medical types do take notice of grooming. Whether folks nails' are trimmed, head hair is organized or unkempt, teeth are in good repair or broken with cavities, fingers are tobacco-stained etc. etc. all provide insight into self-care and self-image. This is not to suggest that a "natural look" is interpreted as careless, but rather that someone who bothers to trim and shave by definition is putting some effort into self-image and self-care.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2006 :  1:03:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Pilot,

Point well taken.

Chic

Pat
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2006 :  4:20:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went to a Dr. on South Padre Island today.I have a case of Shingles. Ya I know it's a old guy thing. Anyway he told me I had a nice tan & he saw most of me.

Pat

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2006 :  9:10:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone. I'm very new to the site, but I'm surely not new to the emotions and concerns pertaining to shaved, smooth genital regions. I have been shaving for almost a year now and have had physicals on two occassions, neither of which did either doctor mention anything. I must admit that I felt strange bending over an exam table, exposing my shaved anal area, but no one said a word.

The perhaps semi-embarrassing doctors visits do not warrant a full-grown bush for me. I love my shaved genitals; it's cleaner and gives me enormous confidence as I dive into the nudist lifestyle.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2006 :  5:08:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Saxman,

I couldn't have said better myself, nothing like the feel and look of shaved, smooth genitals.

Chic

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: clothing optional beach Topic Next Topic: Oregon  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.85 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved