Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 184 ]  [ Total: 184 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Nudist Problem - Unwanted Erection
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Frequent Uncontrolable Erections Medical Condition Topic Next Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist
Page: of 16

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2007 :  9:18:29 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Its not about being offensive, its about common courtesy. What you need to do is re-read the very first page of this topic and you will know the answer to you query. Its always best to read the entire 7 pages of a thread before asking the same thing that has been asked in the previous 6 pages. That would be like reading a book that repeated the exact same thing in every chapter, there is no reason for it.

Ray

paleseven

Posted - 01/10/2007 :  5:33:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
Please point me to where it says what is actually offensive about an erection because when I read it I didn't spot it.
If you are refering to walking about parading one then I think everyone will agree that is lewd behaviour, but getting one while sitting quiety with someone you love, is that really lewd, or discourtious? Ok so you want it covered up, I probably would too! But one could also ask people to cover up plenty of parts of their bodies that might be thought of as discourtious to show, parts that are totally natural but maybe not so nice to look at for some. But that's not really the idea of body acceptance is it? Isn't there a contradiction?

The question was actually what is 'offensive' about it, as it often refered to as such.

BareBackOnMyHorse
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  4:32:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paleseven

Hi
Please point me to where it says what is actually offensive about an erection because when I read it I didn't spot it.
If you are refering to walking about parading one then I think everyone will agree that is lewd behaviour, but getting one while sitting quiety with someone you love, is that really lewd, or discourtious? Ok so you want it covered up, I probably would too! But one could also ask people to cover up plenty of parts of their bodies that might be thought of as discourtious to show, parts that are totally natural but maybe not so nice to look at for some. But that's not really the idea of body acceptance is it? Isn't there a contradiction?

The question was actually what is 'offensive' about it, as it often refered to as such.

I have to agree with CoolNude72 and the person ubove me. Not being a man I would not know what you are going through.... But as a women I do know and am laurning the we to have the some things sometimes. And being a nudest I can say I've seen alot of nakedness... Anyway one thing I love about being nude around nudest is nobody cares. Personaly if some one was to an erection around me I probably wouldn't even notice, unless he said something. And even if I did notice I would NEVER look or would say any thing, giggle, snicker of any thing! I probably would stay there too. I would be unkind if I did any thing like said some thing or embarssingle leave.... I, not him should be emberessed! It's perficly natural for it to happen. People SHOULD be understanding.

Don't judge people on the out side, But on the inside- their heart

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2007 :  5:50:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paleseven

Hi

Have you read all of the thread? It has been clearly stated numerous times that the erection itself is natural and not in itself offensive, its what an irresponsible owner does with it that causes offence. There are people who try to justify parading their erection in the basis that it is natural, but they ignore the sensibilities of others.

You get one, you act in a discrete manner so as not to offend, what could be more simple.

Pete Knight

paleseven

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  1:04:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi
Interesting replies!
Whether here or elsewhere erections are often called 'offensive', even if this board agrees they aren't =) But still, interesting that you say Pete to be careful not to 'offend' with one...
I wouldn't support parading it though, in any state, that is what I was refering to as lewd behaviour!

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  7:08:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow..still going strong I see.

Jenn

AussieMatt
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2007 :  7:18:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I had our first trip to a nudist retreat on New Year's Eve and at one stage in the night I found myself gazing at my wife's lovely body, still glowing pink from the hot tub, as she walked ahead of me. Just like that the blood began to flow into my penis and I had to concentrate very hard on other matters to stop it from standing straight up. My wife turns me on.

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2007 :  12:14:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good for you AussieMatt. My wife turns me on too. On occasion, when clothed, I have had to sit down to avoid embarassing others (I have also used a coat for that purpose when I couldn't sit). It's never happened while nude. Maybe I'm too busy having fun or just relaxing. If it did, I would do the same thing. Just sit down (or use my ever-present towel).

sydneysmoothie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2007 :  11:53:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

I have never had any problems with either seeing another man with an erection on a beach, or having one myself. Some of my female friends have told me that they quite enjoy seeing a man walking along the beach with an erection, although they would never admit that openly.

I for one love the feeling of walking along with an erection, and the longer I stay out in the sun, the more energised I feel and the longer it is likely to stay hard.

I must admit that when there is a lot of people about, that is much less likely to happen, but if I am on an empty beach, then I would happily have it hard all day.

sydneysmoothie.

StuffedTiger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2007 :  04:07:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sydneysmoothie

... Some of my female friends have told me that they quite enjoy seeing a man walking along the beach with an erection, although they would never admit that openly ...
Your fantasy is not fooling anyone. Look, we don't admire clothed men walking around tenting out their bathing suits. You don't talk about that because everyone would know you were wierd. Well, a few strips of cloth make no difference. That is just as wierd nude.

So what? You have a right to your fantasies. Look, nobody would care if real exhibitionists were not making a pain in the ass of themselves on our beaches. They would be jailed on clothed beaches. That ruins our places for nudist wives and kids and gets our beaches closed to nudism. You are a jerk to try to foist such a fantasy off on us and encourage that kind of sick behavior.

Erections are natural. It keeps our sexual equipment in working order. Showing off an erection is exhibitionism. It's sick and won't be tolerated at nudist venues for long. Something will give. Take your fantasy to one of the sex story forums.

Drrummer
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  07:04:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I totally agree - erections arent always a sexual thing. Sometimes they happen due to extreme relaxtion. Sometimes they happen due the feel of the breeze on your penis and body. I think most people will understand this.

Drrummer
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2007 :  07:13:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh - remember - there is always someone who wants an erection !

sydneysmoothie
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  4:30:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like I said in my post above, from my experience women like to see a man walking along the beach with a nice hard suntanned cock, provided he has the body for it. Lean, athletic and toned only. Anybody, even remotely overweight and they can forget it. Looks totally gross.

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  4:53:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow..the things some people think..wow...disturbing to say the least. Where do these ideas come from? Nevermind, I dont even want to know..Again all I can say is...wow:(

Jenn

nurserobin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  6:01:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Sounds like something from a sex club - club med maybe - I've seen maybe 2 or 3 lean, athletic and toned bodies at a nude beach (without erections) and they looked so into themselves I could've cared less about getting to know them - this guy obviously has nothing to do with naturism....talk about totally gross...

quote:
Originally posted by sydneysmoothie

Like I said in my post above, from my experience women like to see a man walking along the beach with a nice hard suntanned cock, provided he has the body for it. Lean, athletic and toned only. Anybody, even remotely overweight and they can forget it. Looks totally gross.

Page: of 16 Previous Topic: Frequent Uncontrolable Erections Medical Condition Topic Next Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved