Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 220 ]  [ Total: 220 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Nudist Problem - Unwanted Erection
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Frequent Uncontrolable Erections Medical Condition Topic Next Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist
Page: of 16

rone

Posted - 07/24/2006 :  9:20:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is the most boring topic on the whole message board. Why does it stay so active?

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2006 :  04:24:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well said rone. I suppose it stays active because people are seemingly obsessed by penises. I have found that being a nudist & enjoying social nudity makes such fixations redundant. To those who worry about such things, just get out into the nudist world with others & the problem probably will never arise. So, sorry to add to this forum topic which is now pretty flaccid.

Rod

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2006 :  10:35:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rone

This is the most boring topic on the whole message board. Why does it stay so active?

To some the topic must not be boring.

Best Wishes, Jim

perfects43
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2006 :  11:40:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to know whether getting an erection between nude people is against the spirit of nudism. What should i do if i get an erection. If i go with somebody & i have sex in nude beach is it legal.

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2006 :  12:15:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by perfects43

I would like to know whether getting an erection between nude people is against the spirit of nudism. What should i do if i get an erection. If i go with somebody & i have sex in nude beach is it legal.

You could try reading the entire thread, I think you'll find all the answers you need, and more.

Pete

Even a prude
has to be nude
........sometime!!

shaneone
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  6:11:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you are at a nudist beach and get an erection the correct thing to do is cover yourself with a towel until it goes away.
It has happened to everyone when they begin, it is just your mind thinking 'sex'. But in time this will subside and you will become more comfortable with being nude and disassociate nudism from sex. Until you feel more comfortable just stay nude around your house/alone and gradually introduce yourself to more public settings. no need to go to the busiest part of the beach initially, you can find somewhere quiet until you are happier with the situation

Hope this helped

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2006 :  9:58:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shaneone

It has happened to everyone when they begin, it is just your mind thinking 'sex'.

I have to take issue with this statement. From my experience, this just isn't the case. Even to a nudist newbie, erections are a very rare anomaly and is generally something that you shouldn't even worry about.

I do agree that you should try to acclimate yourself to being nude before going to a public venue.

Edited by - CMx2 on 11/27/2006 10:00:57 PM

shaneone
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2006 :  2:50:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't mean to cause any offence.
It probably doesn't happen if you have grown up a nudist, but if you are coming into nudism at a later stage it is very common

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2006 :  10:13:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by shaneone

I didn't mean to cause any offence.
It probably doesn't happen if you have grown up a nudist, but if you are coming into nudism at a later stage it is very common

I'm sorry, but I believe you are mistaken.
If you're witnessing this, you may be attending the wrong kind of resort.

Neither my wife nor I grew up as a nudist. We're still quite new to the whole nudist environment.
We even attended 3 open houses at different nudist clubs this past summer where we met other new nudists like ourselves and not once did either of us see an erection. So far it has never happened to me either. If/when it does happen, I'll do the proper thing by being discreet about it.

shaneone
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2006 :  1:16:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well you have your experiences and I have mine.

You are in this with your wife, from the sounds of it from the start, therefore you are used to female nudity. this is not the case for everyone else new to nudism.

And FYI, I am not attending the wrong sort of places, just nudist/naturist ONLY

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  2:07:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After reading this entire thread, I just have to respond!

First of all, I don't know why that guy (Banned or Sammy or whoever) made such a big deal out of nothing. And I really liked the way the members handled him... with respect and dignity... until he was finally banned...

As a new nudist (I visited a nude resort for the first time earlier this summer) I too had *alot* of anxiety and fears.

My two biggest fears:

1) That I would be the only person there who would be naked, and people would laugh, point, and stare at me all day long; and

2) That I would have uncontrolled erections constantly.

I am happy to report that #1 and #2 above NEVER ocurred at all in any form or fashion.

In fact, in a matter of minutes literally, I felt totally at ease and the thought of an erection never even entered my mind.

I have returned to the resort several times since and have not had a single erection while there. It just doesn't happen for some odd reason.

I do agree that if it were to happen to me I would simply "hide it" out of respect for others.

So to all the new male nudists: just relax and don't worry about it.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  3:14:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey ToAsTeD
Your 2 cents worth was my 2 bucks worth, I am in TOTAL agreement, well said.

I stil maintain that any guy trying to justify a stiffy is an exhibitionist and not welcome in a naturist environment.

Pete Knight

BlobbyBob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  4:09:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Pete Knight
I stil maintain that any guy trying to justify a stiffy is an exhibitionist and not welcome in a naturist environment.

So a man who merely believes that erections are not always sexual is a pervert? That is exactly how most non-nudists feel about nudists.

I'm not one to say I want to go to a nudist environment, make myself get an erection and then walk around 'showing it off' (why isn't it 'showing off' to walk around with a flaccid penis?) All I'm saying is I think that if a man is in the middle of something, be it just walking along the beach, playing volleyball or any other activity, he shouldn't have to stop, sit down and cover up a specific part of himself any more than any nudist should have to cover any part of themselves because a non-nudist thinks mere nudity is perverse. I know you'll just call me a pervert again and to be honest I don't really care.

As I said I don't want anything like that to happen to me, I'm only 21 and haven't had opportunity yet to participate in any nudist events, but if I did I wouldn't want to have to worry about offending people if part of my body reacted to a breeze or whatever else out of my control, then having to stop what I was doing. I don't think it would happen really anyway, it's just a point of treating some men like perverts for a natural bodily function outside of their control.

Temet Nosce

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  8:31:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BlobbyBob

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Knight

So a man who merely believes that erections are not always sexual is a pervert? That is exactly how most non-nudists feel about nudists.

I'm not one to say I want to go to a nudist environment, make myself get an erection and then walk around 'showing it off' (why isn't it 'showing off' to walk around with a flaccid penis?) All I'm saying is I think that if a man is in the middle of something, be it just walking along the beach, playing volleyball or any other activity, he shouldn't have to stop, sit down and cover up a specific part of himself any more than any nudist should have to cover any part of themselves because a non-nudist thinks mere nudity is perverse. I know you'll just call me a pervert again and to be honest I don't really care.

As I said I don't want anything like that to happen to me, I'm only 21 and haven't had opportunity yet to participate in any nudist events, but if I did I wouldn't want to have to worry about offending people if part of my body reacted to a breeze or whatever else out of my control, then having to stop what I was doing. I don't think it would happen really anyway, it's just a point of treating some men like perverts for a natural bodily function outside of their control.

Temet Nosce

Until you visit a nudist venue, you probably cannot make a good judgement call on this topic. After you visit, come back and perhaps you will have some insight.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  8:59:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not one to say I want to go to a nudist environment, make myself get an erection and then walk around 'showing it off' (why isn't it 'showing off' to walk around with a flaccid penis?) All I'm saying is I think that if a man is in the middle of something, be it just walking along the beach, playing volleyball or any other activity, he shouldn't have to stop, sit down and cover up a specific part of himself any more than any nudist should have to cover any part of themselves because a non-nudist thinks mere nudity is perverse. I know you'll just call me a pervert again and to be honest I don't really care. -Blobby Bob

Blobby Bob, all I can say to your response is:

If you get an erection while "walking along the beach, playing volleyball, or any other activity," as you put it, to not cover it up is your choice...

Just make sure my young son is not too close to you or I will report you immediately and if the managers don't do something about it... I will call the authorities until they respond...

Men with erections (whether natural or not) do not need to be around children in a nudist environment... even if the erection is caused by wind, sun, water, whatever...

Do you honestly think my son could care less about *how* your erection came about? Or anyone else for that matter... all he (or anyone) would see would be the erection... Period.

Just cover it up... that's what a gentleman would do...

If you don't want to respect me... fine... I can deal with that...

But show a little respect for young children and the others who may be offended... that's all I'm saying...

-ToAsTeD

Edited by - ToAsTeD on 12/02/2006 9:08:54 PM

Page: of 16 Previous Topic: Frequent Uncontrolable Erections Medical Condition Topic Next Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved