Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 175 ]  [ Total: 175 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Nudist Problem - Unwanted Erection
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Frequent Uncontrolable Erections Medical Condition Topic Next Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist
Page: of 16

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2005 :  10:17:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Cheri,bornnude and Kevin,

From time to time, we may receive verbal abuse from those who do not share our position on a particular subject. But it does help to know that on this forum there are folks, just like you three, that demand we respect each other whether we agree or disagree with a particular opinion.

And that is one of the reasons this forum thrives.

Chic

The Geek
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2005 :  12:17:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good call Kevin! Ramadawn was out of line. It would seem though he's back as Sammy.

The Geek
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2005 :  12:25:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

Those who are very long-time male nudists on this board have stated that it's no big deal to cover, lay down, etc. until the erection subsides.

Cheri,

Those of us who are new to this know too. It's not an unreasonable request at all.

Travis

Edited by - The Geek on 08/01/2005 12:27:17 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2005 :  1:58:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sammy

WOW that ban took a whole five min to get by. I notice the ladies haven't been banned for their personal insults and attacks. Makes you wonder about the agenda of this place.
(snip)

The administrator HAS banned at least one female from this site. The rest of us are well-mannered.

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

curious1
Forum Member

Posted - 08/01/2005 :  4:52:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure what there is to disagree on. It doesn't matter if it is logical to someone or not, it is considered uacceptable, so why argue?

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/08/2005 :  12:26:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We can always count on Kevin!

Thanks!

Tender86
Forum Member

Posted - 09/09/2005 :  08:41:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, what a lively debate, discussion, argument, and disagreement all in one forum.

Let's step back and put it in perspective. First, with so many advertisements on TV for ED medication I assume many men are having difficulty getting an erection so if and when they do, they are happy. It may not be at the most opportune time but I am sure they are happy to see the little fellow functioning. Second, we all agree nudity is being comfortable with our bodies. We accept the flat breasts, the big bums, the beer bellies, the hairy backs and let's not forget our penis, long of short, big or thin, hairy or smooth, and flacid or erect. It is just a part of our body that we accept. Getting an erection at a nudist gathering
ain't no big deal. (no pun intended) The worst that could happen is you receive a few smiles or chuckles. What is wrong with that?

No Tan Lines

r1954

Posted - 09/12/2005 :  09:29:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am a new male nudist. I do not have an trouble with erections in the proper setting. This was a big concern of mine when I first visited a resort. I thought and erection would be totally involuntary. It has ot been an issue

I have been visiting a nudist resort and lately bowling with other nudist. Some of the nudist were quite attractive. It was a pleasure to be with them but the most important thing was to get to know them as a person. Having an erection was the furthest from my mine. With each new group I encounter I am explained the rules about erection but I do not see the problem. If I should experience the problem first hand I will get back to the forum but for now I still do not know what the big deal is all about.

Aussienudedude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2005 :  05:14:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey bassman!! Where are you. Has anyone taken the time to notice that they have left him a few pages back and are still going on with the subject without him. Its all your fault bassman. lol A lot of good comments have been made thou. Just my own thoughts Folks!!

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2005 :  07:41:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tender86

(stuff cut out here)...

Let's step back and put it in perspective. First, with so many advertisements on TV for ED medication I assume many men are having difficulty getting an erection so if and when they do, they are happy.

(more stuff cut out)...

I know there are some who are really facing ED, I wonder if there are statistics which address the actual vs. recreational use of those products.

After a quick google search, I found this article... http://www.hon.ch/News/HSN/520498.html

milton

Posted - 09/23/2005 :  7:29:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
female part is ok , but male part it is out of cuestion.sex is bad erect niples is ok, ye . be real

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/11/2005 :  1:04:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Restated: female part(s) is different. Therefore, equality of treatment cannot be an issue; it will never happen. It is not necessary.

Custom, common courtesy, gently directs the aroused male to conceal. If, in 200 years, this custom changes, so be it. No one questions the normalcy or immediate harmlessness of an erection. Most would agree that forcing others to share the event is simply discourteous.

One may not agree with the group's definition of politeness, but neither should they complain if asked to leave (a controlled naturist environment) for their disregard of the established decorum.

bassman, it has been quite a while; your solution, as previously stated in this forum, is merely becoming accustomed to being naked. By now you have likely discovered such. Enjoy.

bassman

Posted - 12/17/2005 :  10:45:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to thank all of you for your comments and suggestions. I wasnt trying to cause a political debate over erections which apeard to stem from my post and apologize to anyone i might have affended.

Thanks for you comments and help!
B

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2006 :  04:34:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Young_nakedman

An erection is not a bad thing, but some people insist on believeing it is...sorta like a religion...I can't change anyones opinion about it...because everyone is brainwashed into believing that an erection is evil, and that the Devil created erections...to me this is all a new Garden of Eden. but instead of covering up ur body u have to cover erections. Just wondering is the snake in the bible symbolic for a penis?

It may sound like a horse,but it may be a zebra, so don't judge.

Erections are good things. However not really that much fun for others to witness on a beach. Last October in St Martin on Orient Bay a guy was walking along the beach (solo of course) sporting an erection seeming very proud of himself. I thought he looked ridicules, others looked away and a couple of people laughed & pointed. Why the guy didn't take a dip in the sea a mere few yards away is anybody's guess. I suppose he thought it was cool to be seen alone with something he couldn't control. "Sad soul" or perhaps that's just rhyming slang as used here in England.

Rodders

Rod

Ace
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2006 :  8:31:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ace's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Why is there so much concern over a mans errect penis but not of a womans errect nipples? We all know half the time this has nothing to do with sexual arrosal for either sex. Everybody needs to get over this topic...

Page: of 16 Previous Topic: Frequent Uncontrolable Erections Medical Condition Topic Next Topic: So I was thinking about becomming a nudist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved