Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 471 ]  [ Total: 472 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

unencumbered

Posted - 01/01/2007 :  05:02:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since my early teens, I have always loved the feeling of swimming and sunning nude. Our family had a pool in our backyard deep in the heart of suburbia, and I remember wondering whether I had safely positioned the chaise lounge out of the view of any easily offended (or easily titillated) neighbors' eyes as I stole a few minutes whenever I could get the chance to experience what the summer sun felt like on my naked body. And many late nights, after the rest of the family had gone to bed, I would quietly slip ito the pool for a skinny dip. It was a wonderful natural high.

Interestingly enough, I decided to attend college at UC San Diego. During the orientation tour of the campus, the counselor told us incoming freshmen about nearby Black's Beach -- and expressed some surprise when many of us didn't know about its staus as one of the best-known nude beaches in the country.

So, I knew right then and there where I would be taking most of my study breaks.

I must say, though, that I experienced what I would expect is a normal degree of trepidation when confronted with a first-time nude beach experience. I remember visiting the beach a few times, and remaining clothed, trying to decide whether I was "safe". I saw that the beach was huge and spread out such that one could very much maintain a feeling of having "personal space", at what felt like a comfortable distance from other beach-goers whose motives for being there might be considerably less than innocent. Finally, the lure of what I had in the back of my mind always wanted to experience won out, and one day I took my new boogie-board down to beach, and without hesitation discarded my swimsuit.

I hurried down to the water, still a little nervous, trying not to make eye contact with the few people that were nearby. I plunged into the waves, and quickly realized I was having the time of my life. I rode the waves for a while, loving the sensation, feeling like my body was made for this.

I tired after a while, and decided to head back up to the beach. Feeling more relaxed and confident now, I looked around at some of the others present. I should probably mention here that I've been blessed with some pretty good genes, and I should probably also mention that it was impossible not to notice the -- well, stares -- of many of the gay men present.

After a moment or two of nervousness, I quickly decided that this was essentially a public place, and going naked was my choice, and that I couldn't really stop anyone who wanted to look at me from looking. And that as long as they kept a respectable distance and refrained from outwardly lewd behavior or unwanted advances or harassment, I would merely accept the "eye contact" as a compliment, and think no more of it and enjoy myself.

I was pleased when it turned out that my fellow naked people behaved exactly as I had figured they would. And my attitude toward the nude experience is pretty much the same today -- taking off my clothes is a choice I make, but I can't control what you do. If you want to look, go ahead and look, but I trust that you won't harass or otherwise act distastefully.

To this day, my recollections of my many, many nude excursions to that beach are some of my best memories. In recent years, I've been land-locked, so to speak, near Sacramento, but it's always been in the back of my mind to get back to Black's. I'd also like to check out San Onofre.

nude_college_bound

Posted - 01/20/2007 :  01:53:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first nude experience was actually right out of highschool. I had played around with the idea alone in my room but was too afraid to try it in public. I didn't live near a nude beach or anything so my only choice was just at home. So I was even more apprehensive about doing it in front of my family. They would think I was crazy or weird. But fortunately I stayed with my aunt for a while during that summer and the conversation about nudity came up because of the hot weather and the lack of adequate air conditioning. It sort of started as a dare but my aunt and I decided to walk around the house in our underwear only. That was pretty liberating and I felt so extremely comfortable doing it. I loved it in fact! My aunt was the even more daring one that decided to take everything off after a while and after seeing how comfortable she was being naked in front of me I decided to rid myself of my boxers as well. It was the most comfortable and exciting summer I ever had. I would visit my aunt often during the summer simply to walk nude around the house together. Eventually we planned a trip for a nude beach in Florida and together we were able to overcome the fear of nudity in front of strangers. I couldn't have gotton that far without the support of my favorite aunt!

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2007 :  11:50:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time was many years ago. I had gone to Tampa, FL with my wife and decided that my first time was going to be at - - in Tampa. My wife would not go so she was going to drop me off and go shopping for a few hours. I was greeted and everything was fine until they found out that my wife was not staying with me. I was told single men were not allowed. I went back home to Massachusetts and was sorry I could not get into the resort. I found a nudist resort on the internet in Rhode Island. It was about an hour drive from my house. I called and asked them if I would be welcome by myself and they said yes. I was very excited. Saturday morning was a great day and first thing in the morning I got up and drove to Rhode Island. When I got there, it was very rustic. There was a spring fed lake and a sauna. It was mostly campers. On the phone Iasked if there were lockers and was told to just leave my clothes in my car. I brought a fanny pack to hold my keys and wallet and a large towel. I parked the car and stripped off my clothes. There not many people there then. I walked from my car to the lake, found a nice spot and layed down in the warm sun. I felt great. Soon many more people came. I did not know what to expect. It turned out that it was like any other day at a beach or lake, except everyone was nude. I was very comfortable and enjoyed the day. It was time t leave. There were outdoor showers behind the restrooms. I decided to take a shower before leaving. I was all lathered up when three young women joined me at the shower and started taking showers themselves. In any ohter place this would have been like a dream, but here that day it seemed very normal. Since that day, I have loved being nude and going to nude resorts. I am fortunate to live only 20 minutes from Cypress Cove in Florida. I go there often and love it.

anc35228
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  02:10:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit anc35228's Homepage  Send anc35228 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I always liked trying new things... My first experience in entering the "natural" world was at a local beach here in NY. At first, it felt like ALL eyes were on you... very much similar to a dancing in the club. After building enough courage to do so, i bit the bullet and just shedded all the clothes. Gradually, that intense fear that all fixated eyes on you nearly diminished because everyone was either doing their own thing and too preoccupied to even notice. Likewise, when i introduced Stacy into this, she very much felt the same way i did. At first, she was somewhat reluctant, but after talking with her and answering any question she may have, she became open to trying it. Suprisingly, she was very much comfortable in the environment and we have both been hitting the nude beach since.

clothing... completely optional!

PABiker
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2007 :  6:34:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've never been to an approved nude venue. Well, not yet. My first time publicly nude was at a campground with a bunch of friends attending a biker rally. This was after my ex split and I was one of very few single guys travelling solo. We were at the beach at night partying and a bunch of us were going to take a dip in the lake. One of the ladies went through her things and realized that she had forgotten her bathing suit. She mentioned it to another of the ladies and said she'd have to sit this one out. Her friend told her to just strip down and jump in. She was shy and said, no, so her friend stripped and jumped in herself to make her more comfortable. Long story short, noone actually bothered with their bathing suits and soon the water was full of nude bikers and their ladies. We swam (man, what a great feeling to swim nude) and sat on the beach listening to someone's radio, drinking beer and chatting, all while completely nude. There were no hang-ups, no uncomfortable feelings, and nothing happening that wouldn't have happened fully clothed. We just hung out and enjoyed the evening. Most of us were long time friends, so a bit of looking at each other occurred (wow, didn't know she had a tattoo there...jeez, his appendix scar is pretty bad...). We've since had more than a few such outings.

My current lady has never been to one of these parties, even though we've been together about a year and a half. I guess sometimes the right circumstances just don't add up. We have, however, hiked to private areas to sunbathe alone. We've decided to try it at a nearby resort, Sunnyrest in PA this summer. We're both excited to be able to swim, hike, and sunbathe legally. I joined this forum to read, learn, and ask questions (sunscreens, insect repellants, etc). I'll try to find the correct thread for each topic and post there.

I do find similarities between the nudist/naturist subculture and the biker subculture. Both are a bit out of the mainstream, both are very protective of each other, both are very free spirited and open minded, and both are victims of prejudice from certain segments of the mainstream society. As a biker, we're viewed by some, especially when riding in a group, as a bunch of dirty, marauding invaders bent on conquest, raping, and pillaging. Fact is, we just want to be left alone, have a good time, see the local sights when we travel, and spend our money on our vacations the same as anyone else. The local resort has a bike event this summer........PA is a helmet free state, looks like I'll be riding in just boots while there.

I hope to have some great discussions with the friendly people here. Cheers from the land of ice, snow, and potholes.
Todd

anc35228
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2007 :  01:58:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit anc35228's Homepage  Send anc35228 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
PAbiker: i think thats great how everyone in the group just stripped down without a care in the world. We have discussed that as well, but have felt a bit somewhat uncomfortable stripping down among close friends. We both know that its the human body in its own natural setting and that there should be no fear in doing so..... i guess years after knowing friends, there is some type of barrier. Aside from being nude in public with total strangers who later become friends, we have no problems with that.

soak in the rays!!.. :)

PABiker
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2007 :  4:46:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anc35228

PAbiker: i think thats great how everyone in the group just stripped down without a care in the world. We have discussed that as well, but have felt a bit somewhat uncomfortable stripping down among close friends. We both know that its the human body in its own natural setting and that there should be no fear in doing so..... i guess years after knowing friends, there is some type of barrier. Aside from being nude in public with total strangers who later become friends, we have no problems with that.

soak in the rays!!.. :)

You know, it's kinda funny. I'm comfortable around my friends, but wonder how I'll feel somewhere surrounded by total strangers without my friends along. My girlfriend has never been nude in a group. I offered to ask about a hot tub get together at a friend's house to let her get a basic feel for it. She'd rather try it around strangers than people we know for the first time out. I guess she still has to deal with the shyness, while I'm just accustomed to being with people I've known and travelled with for years. I should try to get another couple from our circle of friends to go along with us. That should satisfy both of our concerns.

My biggest concern is that with my long hair, long beard, and genetic predisposition for thick body hair, someone may shoot me with a tranquilizer dart and sell me to the zoo as "the missing link".

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 01/24/2007 :  10:20:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PABiker

I do find similarities between the nudist/naturist subculture and the biker subculture. Both are a bit out of the mainstream, both are very protective of each other, both are very free spirited and open minded, and both are victims of prejudice from certain segments of the mainstream society. As a biker, we're viewed by some, especially when riding in a group, as a bunch of dirty, marauding invaders bent on conquest, raping, and pillaging. Fact is, we just want to be left alone, have a good time, see the local sights when we travel, and spend our money on our vacations the same as anyone else. The local resort has a bike event this summer........PA is a helmet free state, looks like I'll be riding in just boots while there.

I hope to have some great discussions with the friendly people here. Cheers from the land of ice, snow, and potholes.
Todd

Welcome to the Forum Todd!

Although I am not a "biker" myself... I do have friends that are... so I can agree with you that the similarities between bikers and nudists as you have written above are totally correct...

There is a "biker rodeo" once a year where I live... and all I can say about the bikers that come into our town every fall is... thank you!

The bikers rent a large campsite on the edge of town and "do their thing" all weekend... but while they are "in town" to buy supplies (beer, food, and cigarettes... what else does anyone need? LOL)... there are very few (if any) problems at all... just goes to prove that the stereotypes are often very wrong!

Not only do the bikrs spend LOTS and LOTS of money in our stores and businesses... (that's good!)... they are also some of the *friendliest* people to visit us!

They are polite, non-threatening, and very interesting...

I really look forward to the "biker" weekend... hearing the Harley's all day and into the night... it breaks up the every-day boredom that we all live with... (again, thanks!)

I just wish *everyone* would block out such stereotypes in their everyday living... think of what a better world this would be if that happened!

-ToAsTeD

nakedguy20

Posted - 03/03/2007 :  3:25:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had my first nude experience last summer. I was always interested in going to a nude beach but never was brave enough to. Somehow, I ended up pretty close to Gunnison Beach and decided to go for it. As I got closer my heart literally started pumping faster with anticipation.

As I got out of my car, I decided took off my shorts so that I was wearing only my briefs and a t-shirt. I figured no bathing suit and no turning back. When I finally passed the "nude sunbather sign" I was taken aback at how many nude people there were. Hardly anyone had on more than a thong (if even). Somehow I levitated though to the area that actually had a few sunbathers in bikinis.

I put down my towel and was ready to do it. I took off my shirt. Easy enough! I then laid on my belly and slowly and acwkardly pulled off my underwear. It was so refreshing having the warm sun all over my body but still I was scared to turn over. I looked around nervously to see if anyone was looking and the lady next to me, who by now was totally nude and with two of her friends (who were actually still clothed).

I had always been shy infront of females and the idea of being nude infront of them scared me even more. But now was the time! I turned over, quickly covered my penis with my hands and ran for the water. I figured that I'd have no choice but to be nude coming out.

After geting cold, I was ready to get out. Very slowly I walked out until I was completely exposed. I was actually ready to go back in but realized that wouldn't work. Rather, I pretended that I was in my shower or something like that. By this point thouhg, I had floated half way down the beach and didn't even realize hwere I was. I had to walk at least 800 feet, totally nude to get back to my place.

It was quite libreating but I must say that I had never been nude in front of so many people! And funny enough, when I got back, the woman asked me "first time?" I just laughed until she said "me too!"

KindBill2004
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2007 :  1:21:32 PM  Show Profile  Send KindBill2004 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nakedguy20

I had my first nude experience last summer. I was always interested in going to a nude beach but never was brave enough to. Somehow, I ended up pretty close to Gunnison Beach and decided to go for it. As I got closer my heart literally started pumping faster with anticipation.

As I got out of my car, I decided took off my shorts so that I was wearing only my briefs and a t-shirt. I figured no bathing suit and no turning back. When I finally passed the "nude sunbather sign" I was taken aback at how many nude people there were. Hardly anyone had on more than a thong (if even). Somehow I levitated though to the area that actually had a few sunbathers in bikinis.

I put down my towel and was ready to do it. I took off my shirt. Easy enough! I then laid on my belly and slowly and acwkardly pulled off my underwear. It was so refreshing having the warm sun all over my body but still I was scared to turn over. I looked around nervously to see if anyone was looking and the lady next to me, who by now was totally nude and with two of her friends (who were actually still clothed).

I had always been shy infront of females and the idea of being nude infront of them scared me even more. But now was the time! I turned over, quickly covered my penis with my hands and ran for the water. I figured that I'd have no choice but to be nude coming out.

After geting cold, I was ready to get out. Very slowly I walked out until I was completely exposed. I was actually ready to go back in but realized that wouldn't work. Rather, I pretended that I was in my shower or something like that. By this point thouhg, I had floated half way down the beach and didn't even realize hwere I was. I had to walk at least 800 feet, totally nude to get back to my place.

It was quite libreating but I must say that I had never been nude in front of so many people! And funny enough, when I got back, the woman asked me "first time?" I just laughed until she said "me too!"

I went to Gunnison for my first, second and third experiences too last summer. I'm going to get the seasonal parking permit this year, it's worth it, lol

beachlover492000
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2007 :  6:48:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had stripped nude on deserted beaches before, but in my mind those episodes were not “official” because they were short and not relaxing. My first real nudist experience was at Club Med Caravel which is located on Guadeloupe in the Caribbean. I had really been looking forward to that vacation and the nude experience, and I must admit that I was not nervous about it all. I had been wearing very brief swimsuits to the beach for a few years and was quite comfortable with my body.

One woman asked me about how could be so casual about being naked. All I could say was that I'd been looking forward to this vacation for a long time and that I was quite used to wearing very little in public. Unfortunatley she never got the courage to take off her bikini during the entire week, although her friend and roommate did.

Caravel had (has?) one of the best nude beaches in the Caribbean. It stretches on for more than a mile and there was plenty of clear sand for sunning and shade when you needed a break. The people there were remarkable. They were in all ages and sizes. There were older people, young professionals like myself (at the time) and even whole families. The atmosphere was very different from what it is in the U.S. There were not leering jerks around to spoil the ambiance.

I was single at the time, and I ended up spending a lot of time with some other singles that were there as well. On the last day we had a get together before it was time to go home on the beach. One of the women brought a camera, which of course is frowned upon today. We let her take all the pictures she wanted, and I had to say the only time when my heart was in my throat with when I heard the camera click for the time with me naked in front of the lens.

I went back to Caravel a number of times before and after I was married, but eventually the charter fights that Club Med sponsored down there turned into the pits. The planes were in bad shape, the service was poor and pilots were mostly “not quite ready for prime time players. The last straw was on a return fight when the pilot missed the end of the runway on St. Lucia. The plane landed with a jolt and every oxygen mask fell from the ceiling. People were yelling and screaming, and it was not a great ending to the vacation.

There were also signs that the government or someone wanted to shut down the nude beach. Signs were posted that read “Nudism prohibited” French. The next day after they went up someone had painted over them. And there was an old Frenchmen there, who was said to be a retired engineer, who was doing all he could to keep the nude beach going. I don’t know what has happened there since I’ve not been back in over 20 years. Perhaps someone else has been there more recently and could fill us in.

blobbyed
Forum Member

Posted - 03/17/2007 :  06:35:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time as a nudist was after my first wife died, I hade a holiday house in menorca in the med and one morning when on holiday I took myself off to a remote beach. I set about reading my book at this time there was no one on the beach,I was deep in my book and I did not look up but other people came on to the beach. After a while I looked up and could see that all the people were nude, I felt the odd one out and because it was a good location I removed my shorts and joined in with the others.
From this time in 1991 I have become a nudist, my secound wife and I now live in menorca totally we do not wear clothes at all when on our boat and on the beaches that allow nudism.
We are also smooth nudes and enjoy our hair free bodies, which is know enjoyed by a large number of fellow nudists.

jtfire99

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  01:26:44 AM  Show Profile  Send jtfire99 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
When i was about 13 or 14, i began to become what everyone has been calling a 'closet nudist' i slept naked, and walked around the house naked when my family wasn't around.

Although, not too public my first time being socially nude was after i graduated from high school. My group of friends, which included me, my girlfriend, and 4 or 5 other people all snuck into my neighbor's hot tub when they were away. Since none of us had bathing suits, everybody went into the water with their underwear on, but since underwear can get very uncomfortable wet, my girlfriends surprisingly took off her bra and panties and threw them aside, and with barely any words, the rest of us followed. We had a great time, laughing and playing around, not really even thinking about that for most of us, we hadnt seen our friends naked.

My girlfriend and i talked about that experience in the following weeks and decided that we really enjoyed it. So, at the end of june, my girlfriend's parents took me with them to Nantucket for 4 or 5 days. We learned that Nantucket has a beach with a nude section (miacomet), so we decided to take that opportunity. On the second or third day, we split up from her parents, and we told them that we were going to walk around town while they went on a long bike ride. We headed down to the beach at around 9 in the morning so we could get a full day in there. When we got to the beach, we were a little dissapointed because there were only about 20 people (all at least topless) in the half-mile area that we were in. So, we laid down towels near the back of the beach, next to the dunes. Since we were both nervous, we decided that we would take off our clothes together. So we slowly took off our shirts, then our shorts, then our undergarments, and it felt amazing. The wind, the fresh air and everything. We loved it. we stayed there the entire day, doing everything, we napped, tanned, swam, met a nice older couple and had an amazing time. i never expected it would be so different from just sleeping naked or not wearing underwear.

It has been 8 years since then, and my girlfriend and i have since married, living in boston, so there arent any nude beaches close. So, we made a goal to take 4 weekends out of the year to do some public nudist thing: beach, resort, camping, and others. We sleep nude every night, and walk around the house naked most days.

Thanks for listening

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2007 :  4:27:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jtfire99

When i was about 13 or 14, i began to become what everyone has been calling a 'closet nudist' i slept naked, and walked around the house naked when my family wasn't around.

Although, not too public my first time being socially nude was after i graduated from high school. My group of friends, which included me, my girlfriend, and 4 or 5 other people all snuck into my neighbor's hot tub when they were away. Since none of us had bathing suits, everybody went into the water with their underwear on, but since underwear can get very uncomfortable wet, my girlfriends surprisingly took off her bra and panties and threw them aside, and with barely any words, the rest of us followed. We had a great time, laughing and playing around, not really even thinking about that for most of us, we hadnt seen our friends naked.

My girlfriend and i talked about that experience in the following weeks and decided that we really enjoyed it. So, at the end of june, my girlfriend's parents took me with them to Nantucket for 4 or 5 days. We learned that Nantucket has a beach with a nude section (miacomet), so we decided to take that opportunity. On the second or third day, we split up from her parents, and we told them that we were going to walk around town while they went on a long bike ride. We headed down to the beach at around 9 in the morning so we could get a full day in there. When we got to the beach, we were a little dissapointed because there were only about 20 people (all at least topless) in the half-mile area that we were in. So, we laid down towels near the back of the beach, next to the dunes. Since we were both nervous, we decided that we would take off our clothes together. So we slowly took off our shirts, then our shorts, then our undergarments, and it felt amazing. The wind, the fresh air and everything. We loved it. we stayed there the entire day, doing everything, we napped, tanned, swam, met a nice older couple and had an amazing time. i never expected it would be so different from just sleeping naked or not wearing underwear.

It has been 8 years since then, and my girlfriend and i have since married, living in boston, so there arent any nude beaches close. So, we made a goal to take 4 weekends out of the year to do some public nudist thing: beach, resort, camping, and others. We sleep nude every night, and walk around the house naked most days.

Thanks for listening

You've got a nice nudist park, Sandy Terraces, near the Cape. They are AANR affiliated. Give it a try...or go to western Massachusetts to Berkshire Vista in Hancock.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

skinnydipnj

Posted - 04/06/2007 :  8:28:53 PM  Show Profile  Send skinnydipnj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well... as a 17 yr old I was more than hesitant when deciding whether or not I would venture off to the beach that I had researched online the summer before. I knew that with my new ability to drive I would now be capable of venturing off to the infamous Gunnison beach. So one day in the summer of 2004 it was a nice day around 90 degrees, I loaded up my car with a blanket, towels and my ipod and headed off to Gunnison.
Upon arrival I was shocked and hesitant on whether or not I would be able to handle it. But, after looking for a more open area I finally managed to set up my blanket. As a complete newby I lied there with my bathing suit firmly around my waist. I was nervous to be nude in front of this many complete strangers. But, I knew that in steps I could definitely muster up the courage to be completely nude. I slowly in about 10 minute increments lowered my bathing suit about 6 inches, until it was at my ankles. At this point i realized that i had accomplished my goad and that I was nude. This whole time was spend on my stomach and then I turned over. I realized that it was more than just enjoyable and that I finally was free from the restrictions of every day life... I was Naked!!!!
So from there I lied on my towel for an hour and decided to go into the brisk water. With time I did it! I ran into the water and came out so relieved and relaxed. I walked around and realized that I was so happy that I had made the decision to go to Gunnison. Since then I have only went one other time but I love Gunnison and highly recommend it to others... So don't be shy... BE NAKED!

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved