Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 408 ]  [ Total: 408 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 First time in front of older kids?!
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Post your first time experience story here Topic Next Topic: A Naked Club
Page: of 4

OakPark

Posted - 02/08/2004 :  7:05:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My very first time nude was in college at a beach in Spain. Six girls went and I noticed one friend put on a coverup with no bikini top underneath. I asked my other friend and she said, "We go Spanish-style no tops." Myself and another friend were the new girls and had that "no way!" deer in the head lights look. We went we did it and it was GREAT. No more Houdini top tying, it took awhile for me to realize that I did not have to do nipple slip checks.

My kids saw us nude, but as my boys becam 5 y.o. I covered up. My husband and they would go hot tubbing nude in the backyard, but "It didn't seem right" and I did not want my angels getting mini erections because of me. I did not want to ruin them. AND I did not want a neighbor reporting me to child services.

After some encouragement from a new friend here I took of my top and the next time was nude and they cared less. My 10 & 12 y.o. boys glanced, but that is all. I felt so stupid. So go slow, but dont worry about your kids. Am I alone or have others done something similar? Jan

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  10:21:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sometimes we worry too much. kids are very accepting of things. one of my ex -gfs and i would spend a lot of time nude in certain areas of the house. her teenage daughter fropped in on us a couple of times and just sat and talked with us like normal. she did not join us, it was her choice, but she was absolutely not bothered by us

gbanude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  10:42:28 PM  Show Profile  Send gbanude an AOL message  Send gbanude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have 2 girls, both under 4. I walk around nude in the mornings and they have never cared or noticed. I would prefer that they attempt to grow up with positive body image. I guess each year might be given to a new reaction from them.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2004 :  11:25:19 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good for you Oakpark, glad you could just let go and enjoy it. I think kids are comfortable with nudism, its the parents that have the problem. If the kids grow up feeling nudity is wrong, they will probably have that attitude the rest of their life. What you are teaching your kids is body acceptance, and to feel comfortable with nudity. I think they will have a healthier out look on life. One thing about it, they will not be in new stores trying to sneak pictures of naked women.

Kim =^.^-=

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2004 :  11:12:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When our girls were younger we were all nude in front of each other. As they got older and began to venture away from nudism, around the age of 8-10, I began limiting my time to being nude in front of them. They would come into our bedroom and talk to me while I was shaving or toweling off from the shower or getting dressed. They didn't seem to mind at all.

Now a days, when they come to visit, they may see me walk across our bedroom door from the hallway but they probably would not come into our room while I was nude. They are quite comfortable conversing with my wife while she is nude and my wife is comfortable with that also.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2004 :  08:51:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
At least you imparted some sence of nudity being acceptable FireProf. If the girls didn't feel comfortable with nudity, they would talk with your wife while she is nude. I can understand the girls feelings about not going in and talking with you while you are nude.

Kim =^.^=

toosunni
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2004 :  09:26:38 AM  Show Profile  Send toosunni an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Something perplexing to me, why is it your own kids are like little monks around you, but they can meet someone a couple of times their own age and do the nasty? Is that the influence of things like MTV or is it that they are simply equating nudity with sex?

OakPark

Posted - 02/15/2004 :  03:07:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If we believe MTV and day-time soaps even a bra equates to wanton lust. I am interested with FireProf because he as daughters and I have sons. I think there is a difference there. My boys are comfortable being nude in the spa. Now I join them and there is no learing at my boobs or anything.

FireProf do you avoid situations were you are nude in front of them? Are they relaxed around you? Coming out of a shower etc? Has this ever been discussed? The USA is too loose on sex and violence, but all excited about nudity which is a daily occurence for those that bathe!

For those of us that covered up for a time re-introducing nudity with 10 & 12yo kids seemed like a big deal, but at least in my case it was no big deal. Jan

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2004 :  03:21:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OakPark,

At a time, the girls never really thought much about my wife and I or me by myself being nude infront of them. That was quite awhile ago. They were probably 11 and 7, they are now 30 and 26. We would all swim nude and walk around our backyard, sit in the sun, etc. during these times, but nudism got placed aside when we moved to our current home.

They are both aware of our nude lifestyle, and respect us and support us but are not interested in participating in nudism with us at this time. Our oldest daughter and son in law are experimenting with it on their own at home.

I think at this point in our lives, they are a little too embarrased to do it with us.

Come to think of it...the oldest daughter and her family did stay with us awhile back and came into our bedroom to borrow shaving creme or hair dryer...something, while I stood at the sink shaving my face in the nude and never said anything. Forgot about that one!

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2004 :  03:49:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oakpark I think you are right. Nudity is hidden from kids, and I think it is a desire to find out what it is all about that leads to sex. Our society has equated nudity with sex, so if you are nude, your having sex. Your kids are a good example. They are at a young enough age to learn that nudity is normal. Your kids see you nude, its no big deal its normal. They will not be trying to look at pictures in magazines or in movies to see what a woman looks like nude, their curiosity is satisfied. It is how the the nudism is presented that will have the lasting effect. I think kids are getting the wrong impression in North America. All the nudity they are seeing, like MTV is sexual.

Kim =^.^=

az smooth az u get
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  02:32:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have two children 9 and 11--a boy and a girl. My ex wife would walk around infront of them nude and threw a fit if I was undressing frm work and the children saw me in my briefs. I hated the fact I had to hide my nudity. Now that we are divorced I am free to be nude in my home and infront of my children. This past yr I have taught my children the nudity is ok. We skinny dip and enjoy our back yard in the nude. If as my children start going through puberty and are uncomfortable nude around their sibling and me, I want them to know it is ok too. I want them to feel comfortable either nude or clothed.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  02:58:06 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
AZ you have a good outlook on nudity. Nudity is a choice, and if you have taught your kids that there nudity is okay, then they can make the choice whether they want to continue it or not.

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  9:29:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
question,kim. you mentioned you have 2 sons who like nudism and a daughter, is she as accepting as the boys or is she shying away from the nude lifestyle like many teens girls do? it might help some of the folks here if you were willing t share your experience

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2004 :  10:04:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im a single father with a 4 yr girl. She has no problems being nude or seeing me nude. I also have a girlfriend who is a nudist and my daughter thinks nothing of it when we are all nude, its just a body.

Now, my girlfriend has an older daughter, she's 10 and is not really a nudist. She is ok with my daughter nude due to her age, she is ok with her mother nude cuz she's family and has grown up with her mom being a nudist. But, she has walked in on me a couple of times while I was nude and gets a bit embarassed. I thing once we get our 2 households under one roof things will smooth out.

Dare to be Bare

az smooth az u get
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  12:31:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dare to be bare, just let the 10 yr old know it is ok to be embarassed, but that it is ok to be nude too. When I was younger I too found it embarassing to see my step-father nude or him see me nude, but I had no problem seeing my mom nude or her seeing me nude

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2004 :  04:05:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Calmnude;

We raised the kids to nudity from an early age, always took them to the club with us, and of course in the hot tub. Like I have said before, kids are natural nudists, I think they pick up the feelings of being shy or embarrassed from adults. I think guys take to nudity easier, be caused they are raised more open than girls are, (i.e.) mens restrooms, locker rooms. The kids went nude around the house and in the hot tub, and of course at the club. Around 12 to 13 my daughter became more self concious because her body was changing, and she did not go nude as often. The kids are not nude with any of the neighbourhood kids or friends from school, only with family and friends from the club. I think it is a little awkward for teens because they don't want to be playing with the little kids, and God forbide if they are seem around adults. lol My daughter felt comfortable around girls her own age but was shy around boys her age and that is understandable. My daughter will still go nude in the hot tub at home, and this past summer started feeling comfortable going nude in the pool at the club again. I think she has always felt comfortable being nude with her brothers or parents, just not sure if she will continue as she gets older, will probably depend on how many friends her age are into nudity. Nudity around our house has always been optional. The kids are free to practice it as they please. Whether they continue to be nudists is up to them. They have always been comfortable with their dad and I being nude, and I am sure they always will. Calmnude I hope I have answered all your questions.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Post your first time experience story here Topic Next Topic: A Naked Club  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved