Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 245 ]  [ Total: 245 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 Post your first time experience story here
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!
Page: of 28

homenude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/19/2006 :  09:09:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
gday, my first nudist experience outdoors was when i was 18 and when i was home alone as i am the only nudist in my family, and i have been a nudist for about 7 years now but the first time i ventured outside was when i was 18...it was broad day light and i just took a deep breath an stepped outside into the sunlight an walked around my house for a while...i then decided it was to hot and went back inside, i then later decided that i didnt just want to be restricted to my house, so after after everyone had gone to bed i snuck outside an started walking around my neighbourhood...the cool night breeze hit my body an it felt like i was in heaven ever since then at any oppertunity i sneak outside an go for midnight walks in the nude...and everytime i go on my midnight walks my confidence grows an i venture further and stay out longer...i am still yet to visit a nudist beach and im waiting for the day i go and visit one. thanks for reading.

Be darn careful that you don't get arrested!

chestnut

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  10:55:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Other than being nude around friends in the hot tub we have yet to experience a nudist resort. BUT we are going to cypress cove for our first experience October 9th and I'll be sure to come back here and report our fun!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2006 :  6:18:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by si_086

gday, my first nudist experience outdoors was when i was 18 and when i was home alone as i am the only nudist in my family, and i have been a nudist for about 7 years now but the first time i ventured outside was when i was 18...it was broad day light and i just took a deep breath an stepped outside into the sunlight an walked around my house for a while...i then decided it was to hot and went back inside, i then later decided that i didnt just want to be restricted to my house, so after after everyone had gone to bed i snuck outside an started walking around my neighbourhood...the cool night breeze hit my body an it felt like i was in heaven ever since then at any oppertunity i sneak outside an go for midnight walks in the nude...and everytime i go on my midnight walks my confidence grows an i venture further and stay out longer...i am still yet to visit a nudist beach and im waiting for the day i go and visit one. thanks for reading.

Please be careful when you walk outside as the legal ramifications can be tremendous. In some locals simple nudity is treated as a sexual offense.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

si_086

Posted - 09/22/2006 :  05:01:52 AM  Show Profile  Click to see si_086's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i know i must be careful, and i am very careful when i venture out, as i only go to secluded spots where i know where people can't see me. which i know still isnt the answer for me or the general public, so in future i shall think of the consequences of my actions. thank you for your warnings, and in future i will think before i jump.

Matt Cotter
Forum Member

Posted - 10/15/2006 :  02:49:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time as a nudist was at a clothing optinal swim night at Box Hill Sports & Recreation Centre, here in Melbourne, Australia. I was a 19 yo university student and caught the train out from the city. I felt nervous when I first got there, but soon relaxed and stripped off. I had a great time and started being a practising nudist from that time on.

floridajim

Posted - 10/17/2006 :  7:47:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was 10 years old when I first "discovered" nudism. I went to the local YMCA to learn to swim, and no swimsuits were allowed. I will always love swimming in the nude. Shortly after that, I started going into the corn field near my house and spent hours playing there and in the woods, naked as nature intended. I eventually convinced my friend to join me and we spent many a happy day out there that summer.

carlroy

Posted - 10/29/2006 :  10:00:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been a nudist for over 3 years but have been a sneeky nudist for over 50 years. Sneeky as even my wife of many year didn't know I was. This about us not me.
My wifes attatiude about nudeism was like everyone else that we are a bunch of kooks having sex everywhere.
Last summer I convinced he to go for the day to a nudist camp site. My wife agreed knowing what I wa like when I would come home from a swin at a non landed club. I would drive 150 mile to there and the sme home. I would go in a pod mood and comehome chipper for about a couple of weeks.
The day was selected that we would go and arrangement made. At 09.00 am we showed up at the office and got a parting spot. Once we were parked I procedded to disrob not trying to bother her about disrobing. all my clothes were thrown in the back of the mini van. Once I was ready I noticed the she was finishing disrobing and folding her cloths. Shill not wanting to istract her I went off to meet people. About 5 minutes she was with me with out clothing and very friendly with our new found friend.
To cut this very short she was nude for 6 hrs and found it very relaxing.
Coming home a decistion we would sell our summer home buy a trailer and camp at this same campsite.
This year we are doing it and from the time she comes until she leaves the property the both of us are nude and enjoying it. Now we even sleep nude at home summer and now it is fallshe is still sleeping nude.
Last winter we spent a week at Lake Como and plan to speend 2 weeks there nude all the time although she wasn't nude much last winter.
Now her favorite expression when she is dressed at a nude place is darn this is stupid.
We even spent our 40th wedding anni and party nude.

nudepartime

Posted - 11/21/2006 :  3:28:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time as a nudist had to be when I started to sleep nude as a 13 or 14 year old young man. I then moved up to going out on my boat when I was 15 or 16 and enjoyed being nude. It was fun back then and I surely didn't know that I was a nudist, I just new I enjoyed not wearing my clothes! The next 30 years my nusist life pretty much consisted of sleeping nude but in the past 10 years my wife and I have visited nude beaches, been nude camping (Turtle Lake in Michigan) and purchased a boat so we can do some nude boating.

n/a 04jan08
deleted

Posted - 11/21/2006 :  8:16:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my first time nude experience outside of childhood skinny dipping and streaking. was at a beach in Europe. It was very crowded i was surprised how close together everyone was. closer than i was used in on NA regular beach. the girl i was with was walking ahead of me, i was sort of looking for a spot more private when i turned my attention back to her, she had already stripped. I thought we would ease ourselves into it, but she took off her clothes and walked around looking for a spot. she found two lounges in the middle by the main area people walked to to get to the water. it was optional nude and our section was 80% nude 20% clothed. the lounges were only two-three feet apart in a line. i was took my shorts off and layed down. not much to report. I asked my friend if she had ever been on a nude beach before? she answered no, but i think she must've been, considering how VERY natural it seemed for her. we spent the next 10 hours nude. eating at the cafe, going to the washroom all nude. it felt like freedom. no wet swimsuit was a big bonus, i liked drying in the hot sun and evetually how relaxing the feeling was.

NudeInPa
Forum Member

Posted - 11/21/2006 :  10:26:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have slept nude for as long as I can remember. My wife has always been the conservative one and only slept nude on occasion (not sure if it's more conservatism or body thermostat). We had our first experience at nude in public in Jamaica, three years ago. She had little problems getting into it, but surprisingly, I was more nervous about it. I seemed to spend more time worrying about getting an erection, which thankfully and unexplainably never happened. Since then, we have visited many nudist resorts and have had a great time at every one of them. For some reason, I'm still the only one sleeping nude.

BareBoomer
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2006 :  2:44:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My history without clothes has been long but quite sporadic. As I read in this forum, there are many who have been comfortable with nudity since childhood. That was certainly not possible for me in the very conservative home in which I was raised. I do remember very vividly my first experience. When I was 13, our family was trailor camping in a forest in the south of England. It was a lovely morning and I was up before anyone else. I stepped outside in the dewy morning in my pajamas and found a path leading away into the woods. The temptation was too great. Once I was out of sight, I took off all my clothing and ran naked through the forest. It was a fantastic feeling!

Unfortunately, it was not an experience I could repeat easily. As I grew through my teen years, there was no possibility of being nude at home or in the back yard. I had to be satisfied wearing brief underwear and I would sometimes lie on a towel in the yard. My mother was not thrilled, but did not say too much.

Some years later, I was married and I remember with great fondness a day when my young bride and I walked naked in a field. It was a great feeling of freedom, but not one which has been repeated often.

Over the years, I have visited Wreck Beach when I was visiting Vancouver. There I found people very open and accepting. Unlike many I have read about in this forum, I did not have any hesitation about taking off my clothes with strangers. It was a very freeing experience. I remember once lying across a log from a young woman and a couple of young men who were having a conversation. They were totally normal in the things they discussed although they and I were naked. I thought what a great sense of self confidence each person showed, especially the young woman. Perhaps that is what many people lack, the self confidence and positive self image to be themselves even when they are clothed.

My children are grown now so my wife is much more accepting of my being naked around the house and in the yard. She smiles at me and recognizes that when I have been able to lie in the sun naked for an hour or so, I am so much more relaxed. She says, "If this is what it takes for you to be relaxed, I'm all for it". This means that it's o.k. for me to be naked and have no tan lines. She does not particularly share my enthusiasm.

For those of you who are easily able to be naked and free at home, the beach or the club, enjoy that freedom. Not all people are able to experience that degree of freedom and enjoy being comfortable in their own skin, whether they are naked alone or with others.

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  12:14:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Until recently I thought I was one of a tiny minority of people who would remove their clothes whenever possible, but only in the privacy of my home or some secluded spot. To be nude in front of a bunch of strangers was a terrifying proposition. I thought of myself as a closet nudist. I thought I coined that expression; little did I know.

After my wife passed away this spring I considered venturing out to the nearby nude resort to see if social nudity was an activity I'd enjoy. I had no idea what to expect, but it seemed somehow appealing.

In order to learn more about what I might be getting myself into I visited some naturist websites. The resort I was considering had a website which I also visited.

After a day or two of research I called the resort. The friendly female who answered the phone answered the few questions I could think of asking, asked a few questions about me, and invited me and my dog to visit the club. That evening I was apprehensive, but I convinced myself that if it turned out to be a bad experience nobody that I knew would know anything about it.

The next day I screwed up my courage and drove to the resort. After announcing my presence and being admitted to the grounds through the remotely operated gate I drove to the parking area near the office as instructed. I was aware that I could have remained in my clothes and gone to the office, but I was committed, so I stripped in the parking lot, tossed my clothes in the car, remembered my towel, and headed to the office. So far no one, as far as I knew, had observed me, and I was feeling great.

I went to the office where I found a couple of nude women on duty. I introduced myself; they introduced themselves; we handled the paper work and discussed the rules. So far so good, I was still feeling great. Here I was naked in front of a couple of naked women I'd never seen before and it didn't matter. There was no trauma; there was absolutely nothing to it, and somehow I felt so liberated. It was the most exhilarating experience I've ever had. The discomfort I feared didn't exist. I was indescribably comfortable. I never felt better. It was incredible.

After a brief tour of the facilities Emmy (the dog) and I were left to our own devices. The rest of the day we strolled around, met several friendly folks, and I berated myself for not discovering the joy of social nudity many years earlier.

As many of you have already said I can not say exactly why I feel so good when I'm at the resort, but to me being nude among the many new friends I've made at the club is the most enjoyable thing I can imagine. When Emmy & I walk through the woods and I feel the cool breeze and the warm sun on my bare skin I believe God is caressing me, and life doesn't get any better than that. On my second visit I joined the club. That was the best move I ever made.

Since the weather around here has become too cold to enjoy the facilities, next week Emmy & I are going to a nude resort in Florida to make some more friends and escape from the real world for a few days.

Thanks for reading my story.

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  08:51:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

As many of you have already said I can not say exactly why I feel so good when I'm at the resort, but to me being nude among the many new friends I've made at the club is the most enjoyable thing I can imagine. When Emmy & I walk through the woods and I feel the cool breeze and the warm sun on my bare skin I believe God is caressing me, and life doesn't get any better than that. On my second visit I joined the club. That was the best move I ever made.

You have expressed my feelings better than I ever have.

Best Wishes, Jim

BareBackOnMyHorse
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2006 :  5:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time I was REALLY SCAIRD! Were people going to stare at me? Would I stare at them? The person running it let me have a tour of the place WITH my cloths on! Thank goodness! Then after we came back in he asked me if I wanted to go in. I thought and thought. And then I said yes. I took a deep breath and walked in to the woman's dressing room and slowly took of my cloths, then showered. nobody was in there. then I walked outside Ride infrount of me was a nude older gelntleman. I had NEVER seen a naked man before, exept the time I was 15 years old and some crazy homeless nude man ran in the middle of the road yelling about alians coming to get him, and I really didn't have a very good vew piont then... Or want to for that fact! Any way I froze. What is this man who was standing right in frount of me looked at me and laughed or said something??? Then I realesed he wasn't even looking at me. Infact no body was. I was just another naked person with the rest of them. I was really cool nobody talked-just wispered. No body payed any attention to any body elce unless they were with them of corce. I was quiet, peaceful and I finaly could get out of those cloths that made me feel closrifobic for tha last 22 years! Now I bring my jurnal and write there. All I can say is being nude saved my life... In more ways then one.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2006 :  12:05:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BareBackOnMyHorse,

Thank you for that wonderful story. I think it's great that you were able to confront your fears and enjoy yourself. I hope you have many more fun and meaningful experiences in nudism.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Page: of 28 Topic Next Topic: First time in front of older kids?!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved