Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 151 ]  [ Total: 151 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism and The Law
 Nudism and The Law / Laws Concerning Nudists
 school teacher in trouble for flashing
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Man Arrested For Being Naked In Own Kitchen Topic Next Topic: New Zealand nudist jogger wins court case
Page: of 4

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2004 :  06:14:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
First it was no "friend" that took the picture and sent it to her employer. Second she should sue the photoghper for taking it without her permission, plus damages! I don't like lawyers but in this case it needs to be done!!!
Just my humble opinion ,Dave...

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2004 :  08:23:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is exactly why I don't want the school at which I work to know I'm a nudist... such ridiculous things we get in trouble for! Yet (at our school) a kid can walk down the hallway with a gun and have little to no consequences. Go figure.

Melissa

greg_ldssdc047
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2004 :  10:34:31 AM  Show Profile  Send greg_ldssdc047 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I find it hard to believe in this age of school violence that a student can walk down a school hallway with a gun with little or no consequences. There are schools that are suspending students for bringing a steak knife in their lunchboxes.

Greg

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2004 :  11:07:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Not ours, Greg. I wish our school WOULD be so strict. I'd sure feel safer that way. Gotta love Philadelphia!

Melissa

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2004 :  2:39:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never mind sueing the photographer,i'd sue the school.After all,i dont know the law over there but what law did she break,it doesn't seem like anyone complained so she can't have offended anyone,except the spineless anonymous photo sender of course,and as has been said before it happened out of school so it aint the schools concern.IT IS ONLY A BREAST all women have one most people have seen one and no-one to my recollection has ever been killed by the sight of one.Society really has to get a grip on themselves and their sick perception of the naked human form.SERIOUSLY!!

Naturally KIWI

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2004 :  9:54:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Boy, what would have happened if it was in NY pr some other topfree state? Wonder if it woulda been dropped or if they still would have done the same thing. Love to see them fight That one :)

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  04:05:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Your right about not letting people at school know your a nudist Melissa. To a lot of people nudists have low morals, so that is probably the way the school board would judge you. Probably the kids parents are selling crack, but damn if a teacher should expose her breasts.

Kim =^.^=

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  05:14:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can thank the stunt at the super bowl for all this in recent light, I'm glad I have someone in Washington to protect me from bare breasts, Ha Ha... Dave...

toll_booth
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  5:32:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If anyone deserves to be prosecuted, it is the "friend" who circulated the pictures, not the woman who was involved in a questionable incident at worst.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/03/2004 :  04:38:55 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you toll_booth. Looks to me like it would be an invasion of privacy.

Kim =^.^=

Stibw
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2004 :  03:38:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If the "friend" took that picture in a public setting, he/she would not have broken any law. The news didn't say if the super bowl party was a private or public party. If the party is a private "at home" party (i.e. a private setting), there might be a civil case against the "friend". In addition, if the flashing happened in a private setting, I don't know if the school board has any right to punish the offender. I am curious to see if the Union has ever responded to this investigation.

Bernie

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2004 :  04:17:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You are right Bernie, if it was a private party and someone snapped a picture and passed it around, then I think she would have legal recourse. I think the union would only get involved if they had a chance to make some money out of the deal.

Kim =^.^=

Stibw
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2004 :  05:55:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kim, you never know. The teachers unions are so obessed with political power in the States that they would do anything to strengthen their status and to protect their members, even if they have to their spend money to achieve their causes.

But again they might be reluctant to jump in case involving public (?) flashing.

Bernie

Aeden2

Posted - 04/05/2004 :  1:04:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Aeden2 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
If I can toss my pennies in...

I'll never understand the exposed breat issue, either for this teacher or Janet Jackson. Why should the sight of a breat incur such wrath. Are we really protecting children from anything worthwhile by punishing a flasher, accidental or not? If children were breat-fed at all, they are probably more familiar with breats than many adult men I know.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2004 :  6:00:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aeden2 and Stibw, welcome to the forum. Enjoy!

irishred

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Man Arrested For Being Naked In Own Kitchen Topic Next Topic: New Zealand nudist jogger wins court case  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved