Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 154 ]  [ Total: 154 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Wilderness Destinations and Trip Reports
 trip report: Indian Hills in Slidell, LA
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: The Maine Woods Topic Next Topic: Post your wilderness nude trip reports here  

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2004 :  09:40:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first visit was May of 2003 and really had fun. Met some nice friendly people and had fun with them. This visit Sunday, March 21, 2004 was enough to make me never want to go back again. Found out the regulars I enjoyed being with had not been back for many many months. One of the "old hen" regulars <the people who act nice to your face then stab you in the back with words when you walk away> was placed as manager this past October. Went for a walk through the place for the first time and saw their so called "Nature Trail" which would be a joke if it wasn't for the gay men cruising the trail. Came upon two men sitting on a bench together and a third man leaning against a tree on the trail. I knew the third man was the lookout and what might have been going on on the bench. Kept on walking and when I got to the closest point to the lookout, he began pulling on himself. I kept on walking and walked straight to the current manager. When I told her what happened, she basicly said there was nothing she could do about it since when she shows up they scatter like cockroaches. This whole incident makes me never want to go back there again. What makes it worse is there were little boys playing and riding bicycles in the park. The actions of those men and the inaction of the manager is wrong in so many ways.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  7:33:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
report this to aanr or ask cheri how to do it. if families go there and smething happens to any children, aanr will be in deep doo-doo. if this is what is really going on here, their charter should be revoked.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2004 :  03:50:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sailordave;

Calmnude is right, this needs to be reported. If it gets out, could really be some bad publicity for nudism.

Kim =^.^=

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2004 :  09:35:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I first told Cheri about it. This club is not an aanr member.
quote:
Originally posted by calmnude

report this to aanr or ask cheri how to do it. if families go there and smething happens to any children, aanr will be in deep doo-doo. if this is what is really going on here, their charter should be revoked.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2004 :  10:08:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
they were at one time, i think. but by spreading the word here, will give the heads up to folks who travel from resort to resort to avoid "nudist resorts' with questionable practices.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2004 :  03:59:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think you are right Calmnude. If you get the word out about them, maybe people will stop going there, or like you said, the ones that travel from club to club.

Kim =^.^=

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2006 :  11:43:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Slidell was hit hard by "Katrina." I wonder what the current situation is for this place? Any updates?

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  11:24:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
According to their webpage:
Starting May 1st, The Park will begin charging the REGULAR Day Fees and Daily Camping Fees! Hopefully we will SOON have the Office OPEN again on a Daily Basis.
http://www.indianhillspark.com/

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

oldybuttgoodie

Posted - 04/20/2008 :  7:15:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit oldybuttgoodie's Homepage  Send oldybuttgoodie a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi there! I would like to give you an update to Indian Hills Nudist Park in Slidell, La. The Park is back to busimess as usual since Katrina. While indian Hills is not a fancy nudist resort, it is a rustic, easy going, laid back and friendly resort. There have been many improvements to the grounds. We have a new manager in charge and she is doing a fantastic job. As far as concerns what goes on back on the trails, management tries it's best to keep this under control. Unfortunately we can't have a policeman back there all the time to police what goes on. Management is very active and strong in enforcing the "No Sex In Public Places" rules of the park. I would invite anyone to come on out to the Park and experience the Magic of Indian Hills.

Previous Topic: The Maine Woods Topic Next Topic: Post your wilderness nude trip reports here  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.14 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved