Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 502 ]  [ Total: 502 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Wilderness Destinations and Trip Reports
 Post your wilderness nude trip reports here
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: trip report: Indian Hills in Slidell, LA Topic Next Topic: Grand Canyon Rafting Adventure  

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 02/11/2003 :  10:40:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you have recently gone four-wheeling with your nudist friends, or hiking or camping in a noteworthy location, share your comments here by clicking Reply to Topic.

chuckie30
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2003 :  11:42:07 PM  Show Profile  Send chuckie30 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
My club arranged a 4wd nude safari, which was to be an overnight or one day event as required, I went along for the day. We had eight vechiles and 16 people. As always the rivalry between various owners of the different vechiles was stiff. There were 2 mitsubishi pajero's, two toyota hilux surf's, one mazda bounty, one landrover discovery one isuzu mu and my little suzuki escudo. Having the smallest vechile everyone was giving me a hard time about it. we went into a forest about 50miles from our club and down a river gorge to a campsite. Camp was quickly set up and some went on a bush walk and the others went exploring the river. Nice thing about going along the river, you dont have to worry bout sliping in and getting wet, no clothes to get wet, just one camera. At about 4pm, we started our "happy hour" where everyone gets together for a chat. While we were busy with this we heard another vechile approaching. with this being the end of the road, the area to turn in was very small. Well this guy took one look at us and couldn't get his vechile turned round fast enough. We all had a good laugh. Nonetheless, when time came for me to leave, with some rather uncouth remarks, my suzuki got me out without any trouble. had an awesome day.
regards
chuckie

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2003 :  1:37:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most of the rentals and many of the tenting and RV spaces were reserved by Travelites members for the weekend at Whispering Pines just over the South Carolina border in the Shallotte, NC area. Members and friends arrived from as far away as New Jersey to be part of the celebrants of National Nude Weekend 2003. It was wonderful to spend time with Jerry & Carol Love at their park. This is definitely our personal favorite North Carolina nudist park.

The majority arrived on Friday. At about 10 AM on Saturday morning, the canoeing contingent
left the park and headed to the Low Country River on which we've enjoyed canoeing these past 5 yrs. It was like paddling a different river this year. The river has overflowed its banks in many locations. The water was HIGH! The water was flowing at 3.5 - 4 mph per the GPA

Even with the water so high, we were fortunate in that we still found places/sandbars on which to stop and skinny dip and enjoy our lunch. On the second stop, Jersey George lit his camping fire ring and made us popcorn. Now, that was a treat...being nude under warm skies & relaxing in the water munching on this treat.

Only one canuder spilled and that was at the second stop. :)

There were no injuries other than a fish hook that was caught on a low-lying branch caught a paddler at the last stretch in his arm. Out came the first aid kit, and on we traveled.

Most traveled back to the park, and we were on our way back to Whispering Pines before any rain dampened the canoes to shower, relax in the hot tub, and enjoy home-cooked barbecue or boiled shrimp dinners by Jerry. Some stayed awake for the karaoke fun.

Sunday was a day of swimming, volleyball, hot tubbing, and enjoying the camaraderie of Travelites friends as well as North Carolina Naturist members and Triangle Area Naturists who traveled to Whispering Pines for this weekend. Several headed out early on Sunday; others didn't leave till late afternoon with a stop at the best Italian restaurant in the Carolinas in Little River.

We look forward to next year's canude trip and have already received 2 paid reservations!

Hope everyone else's weekend was as good!

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 07/14/2003 1:44:00 PM

Kathleen

Posted - 10/27/2003 :  4:23:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went to Oh My God Hot Springs three weeks ago. It is located on the west side of the salton sea just 3 miles from Salton City in Southern CA.; on the west side of the Salton Sea.
It is a totally clothing optional area.
The Camping Bares out of San Diego camp there at least once a year.
There used to be a couple dozen nudists living there BUT they capped off the hot spring 7 years ago and just Pat is living there full time now.
He has been there 15 years. We had a nice talk and I left him with two 2liter bottles of ice cold lemonaide. He has no motorized vehicle. He just goes into town on his bicycle, living off of social security.
Wonderful kind man.
He lives in an old school bus.
He said there are people that come and stay a day, a week, a month and sometimes all winter but no all year round people but him now.
It is free to camp/park/live there.
There is a large dumpster for trash and two outhouses that the county maintains. And it is just 3 miles to Salton City!
Kathleen

Kathleen
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish,
ulterior motives; Be kind anyway.Mother Teresa

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2003 :  11:48:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Kathleen I am a Camping Bare too. I was out at Oh My God several years ago. At the time I wasn't sure it was still okay to be nude but I guess it is. Well happy holidays

"The bes dress for walking is nakedness." Collin Fletcher

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  02:45:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum NudeAl, glad you are joinging us.

Kim =^.^=

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2003 :  11:00:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Kim, it's good to be here.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Collin Fletcher

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/26/2005 :  6:02:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Has any one camped nude at Cape Lookout National Seashores NC?
We were there July 2004 and did some skinny-dipping, and it seems like it would be a good place to camp nude.

Diger

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2007 :  10:04:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just trying to revive this topic,

We camped on Cape Lookout in 2004 and 2005 and spent some nude time each trip. Has anyone else been nude there also.

Diger

rangerjames73
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2007 :  2:00:04 PM  Show Profile  Send rangerjames73 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I personally went to the Whithlaccochee Wildlife Preserve and went on a 3 mile hike through there. It was amazing. No traffic noise hardly anything to bother you except you might run across a dear or two. Boy that was a treat. One living thing with all the other life out there and peaceful. No problems what so ever. Just be sure to bring canteens of water with you. Dehydration happens when you're having fun.

As times change time will change

Previous Topic: trip report: Indian Hills in Slidell, LA Topic Next Topic: Grand Canyon Rafting Adventure  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved