Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 210 ]  [ Total: 210 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Women - From the Feminine Point of View
 Nudism From a Woman's Viewpoint
 Nudism from the female point of view
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery
Page: of 10

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 07/09/2002 :  6:00:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you're female and a nudist, this area is reserved for you. Talk about any nudist issue you'd like, just hit Reply To Topic to get started.

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  2:20:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A woman interested in nudism for the first time might enjoy the presentation at DiabloSunDevils.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  2:27:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The online brochure for reluctant partners can be found at:

http://www.netnude.com/travelites/cheri.html

Hard copies have been to almost all US states, Canada, and the UK

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

usvera
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  3:53:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit usvera's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank You for mentioning your "So, your partner is interested in nudism..." online brochure... we have it linked to the Membership Page on our web site and I think it along with Pamela Johnson's "Letter to Wives From a Nudist Spouse" have been of great help to many women who are hesitant about social and recreational nudism..!

Bare Hugz... Vera, the Sun Devil

The Diablo Sun Devils... a nudist club primarily for the benefit of women everywhere..!

http://www.DiabloSunDevils.com

Devils@DiabloSunDevils.com

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  3:56:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Vera, I noticed that some time ago when I first looked at your page. BTW, have you thought about being affiliated with AANR and/or TNS? It would be mutually beneficial and more exposure of your club.

-
-

usvera
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  4:50:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit usvera's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Diablo Sun Devils
quote:

A woman interested in nudism for the first time might enjoy the presentation at DiabloSunDevils

Thank You for introducing our club Kevin... maybe it will get more of the ladies interested in social and recreational nudism... I certainly hope so..!

The Diablo Sun Devils Naturist Club was created by me... a woman... and it is a nudist club for everyone... everywhere...

...we have wonderful single, couple and family members who join us at our events and activities from all over the world... as well as many who simply participate online. Our primary goal however... is help women and introduce them to social nudisn... especially here in the USA. I would like to help all women feel good about themselves... about their bodies... and to be comfortable with and experience the many joys and health benefits of social nudism and naturism. It would be wonderful if women everywhere could know the freedom and excitement of naturism... and to experience the profound awakening that it often brings..!

I hope you will all take just a moment to visit my "About Us" page and while you are there you might even click on Vera... the Sun Devil if you like..!

The Diablo Sun Devils... a nudist club primarily for the benefit of women everywhere..!

usvera
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  9:50:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit usvera's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

Vera, have you thought about being affiliated with AANR and/or TNS?
Cheri... yes I have... in fact me and Rod and several other Sun Devil Members just returned from the AANR convention at Laguna del Sol a week ago.

I spoke with the American Association for Nude recreation (AANR) about two years ago an they said they would send a package containing everything we needed but we never received anything..?

I called them again today after seeing your message and spoke with Mike... he said they will look over my club's Web site to and someone will contact me by next Monday... so wish us luck..!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2002 :  10:01:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Vera,
Carolyn at the AANR office is who you need to speak with. I called her about something else and mentioned your club. She asked me for your email address. I pointed her to your webpage and this website. Mike is a nice person. He's one of the receptionists.

:) Cheri

-
-

usvera
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  04:02:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit usvera's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank You Cheri..!

I appreciate your speaking with Carolyn and that is who Mike said would be contacting us.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  09:25:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My pleasure, Vera.
I just got an email from her:
Thanks Cheri. I have tried to login and to register, but I cannot seem to get it to work. I don't know what I am doing wrong. Do you have a phone number or a way to contact her. Perhaps you could relay a message to call me. Thanks for your help. Carolyn

Vera, Can you give AANR a call 1-800-TRY-NUDE and for Carolyn. We like to add you to the clubs who are part of this organization.

Best regards, Cheri

-
-

usvera
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2002 :  2:47:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit usvera's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cheri... I just received an email from Carolyn and I have sent her all of the information she asked for so I think everything is okay. She is going to mail us an application and I guess we will go from there... Thank You..!

Edited by - usvera on 09/23/2002 05:29:38 AM

usvera
Forum Member

Posted - 09/23/2002 :  05:22:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit usvera's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you are a woman interested in trying nudism I really do hope you will take the time to read "It's Cool To Go Nude" by Candy Mejia... one of our Sun Devils Members..! I think you will really enjoy it..!

Candy Mejia

Posted - 11/10/2002 :  8:05:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Candy Mejia's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hi Vera, Thanks for mentioning my article on your site. You do a great job in making women feel very comfortable. I am also working very hard at it especially for younger women and hispanics. As you know, I love being nude. Ever since I was a little girl, I hated wearing clothes. For you women out there that have been thinking about nude recreation, nudity and sex do not go hand in hand. Nudists resorts in America are run pretty conservatively and you will feel very safe and comfortable. And for those women who wonder why do people go nude, nudity is natural. Michelangelo created a nude David, not a David wearing a baggy swimsuit. All of the great master artist all painted the nude human figure because no matter what our age, shape, or size all humans are naturally beautiful. As long as you have a good heart and initially a little courage, then you will love going to nudist resorts and nude beaches. For nervous women that are thinking about trying nude recreation, if you need a little encouragement, feel free to drop me an e-mail at candy@sunnyfun,com For if I can go nude, so can you! Candy:-)

Candy:-)
The Terra Cotta Inn of Palm SPrings, CA
http://www.sunnyfun.com

cyndiann
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2002 :  08:16:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit cyndiann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:

For you women out there that have been thinking about nude recreation, nudity and sex do not go hand in hand. Nudists resorts in America are run pretty conservatively and you will feel very safe and comfortable.

Actually nudist resorts run from conservative to very wild. I think we need to be sure we are being truthful to those new people peeking in don't you think? It is very important that someone bringing a reluctant friend check out the club before going so that you know it is what you were really looking for. Right on this website they have boards specifically for the different types of resorts.

quote:

And for those women who wonder why do people go nude, nudity is natural. Michelangelo created a nude David, not a David wearing a baggy swimsuit. All of the great master artist all painted the nude human figure because no matter what our age, shape, or size all humans are naturally beautiful.

And now in this day and age we find people having their artwork removed from exhibition because people object to nude art. Down here in Florida we had a Michelangelo in front of a business and some people complained till it was covered up. That is a real shame!

Conster74
Forum Member

Posted - 08/23/2003 :  7:15:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Conster74's Homepage  Send Conster74 an AOL message  Click to see Conster74's MSN Messenger address  Send Conster74 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi I'm new here and I finally decided to de-lurk.

I'm Connie and I recently tried nudism for the first time. I'd always had horrible self image problems accompanied by weight problems and really, truly hated being female. This stems from three problems of mine:

1. My parents wanted a boy and I was a girl. I spent thirty years trying to prove I was every bit as good as the son they would have had. I even developed biceps. What kind of woman develops MUSCLES? What a freak (so I thought)

2. My parents spent a lot of time telling me how imperfect/fat/unattractive I was. I think they were hoping to get me to improve my body. What they succeeded in doing was giving me a giant complex.

3. I was sexually molested by two boys as a little girl. This says it all.

Anyway you can imagine I spend the last thirty years hating myself. I recently visited a nudist resort and it was the best thing I ever did for myself -- everyone accepted me for who I was. This is a very powerful force for positive change in my self-perception. I was so excited I even emailed my mother to tell her. Lord only knows how she'll take it. On the other hand maybe it will be ok -- my uncle used to sunbathe in the nude...

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Conster (permanently hooked on the nudist lifestyle)

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/23/2003 :  7:27:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Connie, Welcome to Our World...glad you're here in our lifestyle & on this board. I was VERY insecure before I found this freedom from clothing. In '97, I put together a brochure for the reluctant partner & it is online at - /cheri.html

Hugs & best regards, Cheri

-
-

Page: of 10 Topic Next Topic: Bikini Bottom Mystery  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.88 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved