Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 436 ]  [ Total: 436 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

tuatara
Forum Member

Posted - 09/21/2007 :  05:45:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was about ten, I stripped off and ran across a field behind my parents house.
What a rush!

musart
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2007 :  7:39:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was driving through central Ohio several years ago. It was summer, about 9:30 p.m. I was (stupidly) changing my clothes as I drove. But once I was naked, I realized that I was on the northern city limits of Columbus. With increasing traffic, I couldn't dress in any inconspicuous way. I decided that most drivers would only see me from the shoulders up--and since it was dark, I decided to take a chance. I ended up driving through the city of Columbus, on interstate 71, completely naked.

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2008 :  4:01:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last summer while camping up north in Prov. operated camp ground not co-op. I awoke early am and decided great day for fishing at a seculed lake on crown land, I had passed previously, 1 hr. north by car and nothing for miles, the road in a trail one lane through forest, no one around, nude fishing and sunny.I was thinking this great,when suddenly a bear runs out of the woods across from me 100ft to my right. I was scared and left quickly, knowing I wouldn't see anybody i just got in the car and left a slow drive out, not dressing why bother,as i went around a bend stood two rangers 1 male and 1 female, stopping me, i was caught nothing on, the female with clipboard in hand, says would you mind taking a land use survey 10 questions, i am sure she saw all but said nothing about it, i answered all and she says have a nice day sir and away i went, nice day it was unscathed bare by a bear or the law. Lucky i was in the middle of nowhere.

go n nude

Triker
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2008 :  9:49:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's a toss up between riding my motorcycle around town naked, or streaking a dunkin donuts parking lot.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2008 :  12:06:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm testing the limits of my new tract. This morning I went out to my truck, started it up so it would warm up. Turned on the heater and loaded a bunch of boxes in the back of my truck to throw away in the construction dumpsters.

Went back inside and kissed the Prof goodbye. Walked back out to the truck and drove over to the construction area. I got out of my truck and got into the bed and tossed the boxes into the dumpster. Got down and got back in and drove all the way to work.............all Naked!!!

Felt great!

nomad6
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2008 :  1:33:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i was lying on the back deck, reading a book a feel asleep and heard the maillady put the mail in the box so i wnt out the privacy fence and forgot she turned around just a few yards away so whenever i came out she got a good view of what nudity was all about

coptmac
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2008 :  10:50:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A daring move last summer was in a PA State park when it was 84 degrees and 84 percent humidity. I LOVE hiking in my kilt and I was hot and shirtless when I passed the park ranger on my way to the spring-fed lake. Knowing he was gone for awhile freed me to embrace the 68 degree water kilt-less and guilt-less. It was marvelously refreshing backstroking under the sunny and cloudless September sky! One couple came to the lake while I was there; both made supportive comments about the kilt. . .and the lack thereof!

The kilt is great apparel to hike in, easy on and easy off while walking in public territory.

youbetcha
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2008 :  04:10:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well let's see, my first real brave moment was streaking around the city block from my restaurant cleaning job and back after midnight back when I was in college in the late 70's. More recently, for those of you who know about getting wood for the wood stove, which involves limbing it and cutting it into sections with the chain saw and then loading it into the truck. I did that a few times with just boots and gloves, which was very enjoyable.

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2008 :  6:44:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am not sure if this would be considered brave or not. I guess it was more of going with the flow. It was a hot sunny day and I was sitting by my pool nude. I do this a lot since I have a lot of privacy. I was just about asleep when I heard a voice say hello. I opened my eyes and the wife of my lawn guy was standing at the other end of my pool. She said she was sorry to disturb me but wanted to spray weed control. It was to late to cover up so I just asked her if she was hot if she would like to jump in the pool. To my surtprise she said she would love to. She was wearing a tanktop and shorts and in a flash they were on the ground. I have a shower by the pool. She took a quick shower and then jumped into the pool. When she came out of the pool she thanked me and said I was the last call for the day. I asked if she would like a cold beer and again she was delighted. We shared a couple of beers and then she got up to leave. It was a very nice visit and I enjoyed it a lot

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2008 :  07:25:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This morning I painted the ceiling of my study in the nude.. Not that brave you may think but there was nothing up at the window and the room overlooks the front of the house!!! Intend to finish to room in the nude. so much more comfortable.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2008 :  11:41:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also just painted our guest bedroom and while painting one wall, I had to remove the mini blind. The 2 story house next door has full view of this bedroom from one of their rooms. Not sure if the neighbors were home but since I was painting naked anyway, I continued without the blind.

If they saw me they don't mind, if they didn't...then there will be other times when they might.

I'm still determined to tell them of our lifestyle in hopes that they will agree to; putting in the block wall separating our yards, tell us that they don't mind us being nudists or...tell us they are as well and we will have made an awesome transition from our old house to this new one.

naturist58
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2008 :  8:07:33 PM  Show Profile  Send naturist58 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Last summer, in 07, I went out to the street right after the mail came, to retrieve it while completely nude. One of my neighbors called the police & they came by to talk to me but were not able to do anything beyond that. A few weeks after that they came by again because someone complained I wasn't wearing much out in my yard although I did have on a really skimpy swimsuit that was still on when they showed up. As I've mentioned, practically everything one does today is either fattening or illegal in one way or another & what isn't eventually will be as long as we elect politicians giving them carte blanche on our lives. Cheri, you may have better methods of finding things out than I do but from what I've learned in searching, it is NOT illegal, in Tennessee, for private homeowners to be nude within their boundaries as long as reasonable care is taken to conceal themselves from the public. Even without a fence up I can legally sunbathe nude in the backyard although there is a house right behind us.

naturist58

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2008 :  2:43:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by naturist58

(snip) Cheri, you may have better methods of finding things out than I do but from what I've learned in searching, it is NOT illegal, in Tennessee, for private homeowners to be nude within their boundaries as long as reasonable care is taken to conceal themselves from the public. Even without a fence up I can legally sunbathe nude in the backyard although there is a house right behind us.

naturist58

According to: Tennessee Pub Ch 542 (39-13-511 ?)
Knowingly appears in a public place in a state of nudity. Specific exemption "Public place does not include a private facility which has been formed as a family-oriented clothing optional facility, properly licensed by the state."
It should also be noted that purpose of act as stated in bill is to prevent commercial use of nudity. Arguably an argument like the N.Y. "Exposure of a person" cases might be applicable.

What does your local community ordinance/laws state? In SC, the law reads if you can be seen from the public right of way, it's not legal. If you make a concerted effort to conceal your nudity from the street and your neighbors, you should be okay. I would contact your local constabulary to see what exactly the local laws read.

Getting back on topic...before anyone decides to be "brave," please find out about the local laws in your community. That bravery could turn to jail time. Please take time to think about any backlash your actions might create.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/20/2008 :  6:55:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I believe the line between the Bravest thing and the Stupidest thing is a little to close for comfort sometimes.

Diger

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/29/2008 :  11:36:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Years ago as a teenager I got caught in a rainstorm coming home on my motorcycle,when I got home I discovered the rest of my family was not home and the rain in florida had stopped,I stripped off my wet clothes to take a shower and decided to hang the clothes outside on the clothes line,it was just getting dark when I went outside and clipped my clothes to the lines just as the neighbors behind pulled into their driveway shining there car headlights on me as I stood frozen in the yard,they both laughed as they got out calling me by my name and saying caught in the rain ! I nevously laughed and said yes and headed to the door.I never heard the neighbors or my parents mention my nude encounter at the clothes line.

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved