Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 432 ]  [ Total: 432 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

nudistmale1956
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2007 :  8:33:28 PM  Show Profile  Send nudistmale1956 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was just reading some more of the posts in this topic. By myself and/or when I was dating a woman who was a nudist, I/we would sit out back day or night in the nude. We would have to try and sit where we were quite so in direct line of site. We would also go nude in the house and neither one of us would worry about the blinds being drawn or not. For the most part that was not a problem. But when you get a bunch of teenagers together who happen to spot you, well, that can bring unwanted attention especially when they start yelling things.

For the most part those who have seen us just wave. There have been a few cases where we have noticed someone spying on us a few times and one neighber lady who saw us and actually came over and talked to us about it. She is now a nudist convert.

I guess the point is, one should be a bit careful about who you get seen by.

Unfortunately, these days, ANYTHING related to nudity is more often associated with a perversion than anything else.

Accidental Nudist

Posted - 04/15/2007 :  6:54:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
being relativly new to the world of nudism i have very few nudist experiances so mine would probarly be my first nude experiance, although more recently i met a women at a beach who told me her first nudest experiance she was 17 years old and holidaying with family in america, her parents had gone sight seeing for the day and she decided to check out some of the local beaches. after some time of searching she found a beautiful serene little cove where there was know one else around and as the day had started out bad weather wise she had not packed her bathing suit but as the day had brightened up she thought that she could not pass up the idea of a quick swim and as the beach was desserted she didnt think anything of stripping off and taking A dip anyway after some time of swimming she started to get cold and so swam to a small rocky island about 50 yards out. after warming on the island she began to make back toward the beach after reaching the beach she made the shocking discovery that while she had been sunbathing on the island the tide had come in and all of her clothes trainers and all had been taken by the sea. she was stranded no clothes no towel and what made matters worse was that she had walked to the beach so she had no car, there was only one thing to do she would have to walk back through a busy resedential estate in broad daylight stark naked, so she did it. she told me that she must have seen over 60 people over that to mile walk back to her apartment an it was the most exhilerating experiance of her life. now thats guts !

coveresid
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2007 :  11:01:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time at a nude beach was at Little Beach in Hawaii. I had gone over and stayed back from the beach getting up enough courage to go over to the beach. Finally decided it was something I had wanted to do, so walked on down, found a spot and took off my swimsuit. The next step was to get up and go play in the water which I did.

Another time was at a warm spring and there was another person there sitting in a chair nude. After sitting in the spring for awhile, I got out and enjoyed the sun naked also. At first when other people came, I would put the towel over me, but after watching him, I had the courage to stay uncovered with the next few people that came. One couple came and he stripped down to get in the spring, the lady though changed into a swimsuit with him holding the towel up. She did loosen up some and would let her top straps down. Once the top slide a little to show one breast and so she casually pulled it up again. It looked like she wanted to join in, or at least go topless, but just could never move ahead with it.

My recent brave move was to go out naked in the yard of the condo we were staying at with my wife. She isn't into nudism and so sometimes when we are alone someone and I have gone nude, she isn't very approving. But it is early in the year and I was longing to get some nude time in the sun, so just walked right out and layed on the lounge chair. With the privacy wall at this place, I was hoping she wouldn't say anything or be upset. She joined me in her bikini and appeared comfortable with me laying out naked. Later on she took her top off which was a little surprising. Later she slipped her bottoms off and joined me naked. Even more surprising was the next day when we were going outside to catch some sun. She didn't even bother to put her bikini on, but just went straight out naked. There were still other times that she still wore her bikini, but encouraging that she was willing to do some nude sunbathing. Looking forward to the summer with her to see how far she is willing to go.

One last time to relate was when I was at a small resevoir and was laying on a inflatable mat floating on the water. I had on some swimwear that had some clasps, so I released the clasps and enjoyed floating on the mat nude. There were boats going by and a few other people on the beach, but it felt so nice. I have done this again once I got past the initial first time. Always keep them handy in case a ranger comes by.

indiannudist

Posted - 04/18/2007 :  7:25:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In a very conservative country, in a metro city, spent an hour on terrace, totally nude.

mugwert
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2007 :  7:22:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm new at this so the bravest thing for me was the first time I went to Orvis hot spring and got undressed in front of about 25 people. After that first time, it got easier though.

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2007 :  12:51:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Probably the bravest nude activity over a sustained period of time was to jog nude on a warm fall day up a closed mountain road to a ski resort, about three miles, then explore several trails along rushing creeks and interesting gullies. Wondered if I would encounter maintenance crew or hikers. Alas, I was alone with nature for two hours. Wonderful, but a little apprehensive nevertheless.

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2007 :  5:09:06 PM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Years and years ago when my family had a beach house on Cape Cod, I went out for a nude evening stroll along the one and only road in the middle of the dunes. Several cars passed, no one said anything and it was a great walk.

Another time when vacationing in the same beach house, I saw a teenager who was trying to said a Catamaran in the bay between where the house was and the mainland. He was obviously without sailing experience and managed to roll the thing over sticking the mast into the bottom of the bay with the hull against a strong out-flowing current.

I had been sunbathing on the porch and without thinking ran down to the beach, got into our little row boat and rowed out to help the kid. I got him into the row boat and he was really shaken. Almost immediately a police boat arrived and took him aboard.

Since the tide was flowing very hard at this point, the captain of the police boat, who I knew, offered to give me a tow back to the beach in front of our beach house. It was only then that I realized that I was sitting there totally naked. I guess this wasn't a brave thing to do naked, I didn't even realize I was until after!

Thomas Hinds

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  11:01:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess for me, was getting an undraped massage and giving an undraped massage.

Thomas

sixfootsix65

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  6:36:02 PM  Show Profile  Send sixfootsix65 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree I have been an at home nudist for a long time and then I would go jhiking inm the hills of TN I would go naked where no one could see me. Now I want to be nude outside all the time. I agree with Kim and Chic. I am about to join a club. Clothes are so restricting and enjoy being outside without clothes on.

Sally
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2007 :  3:54:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like KissStephanie, I've been dared a time or two to do things that "normal" people don't do nude. Such as:

01. in college walking around campus nude
02. answering the door nude
03. going into a fast food restarunt ordering and then sitting down inside and eating my meal nude
04. being dared to go to class nude
05. walking through a public park and then sitting on a bench nude
06. maybe not so "brave" was when I got my navel pierced. I went in wearing a sun dress told the person at the counter that I wanted to get my navel pierced and dropped it right there in the front of the store and in front of their plate glass windows. Going as Joey from Friends would say "commando" underneath.
07. driving around town nude, in a convertable
08. being dared but not yet figuring out how to do it ride a public bus nude
09. walked the halls of an upscale hotel nude
10. dared to walk into a church during mass nude
11. worked out in my yard nude
12. took part in a clean-up nude and some of the others decided to join me
13. walking out of the changing room of a major department store nude
14. walking out of the public restroom of a shopping mall nude

Basicly ANYTHING that someone dares me to do (so long as it doesn't endanger my life) I'll do. And so my friends have learned not to dare me to do something, that they don't really want to see me do. As they know I'll do it.

Sally

smoothskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2007 :  12:31:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe not a big deal compared to other stories, but anyway... My very first time I was quite relaxed, but years after being experienced naturist one day I started shaving (everywhere), and THAT first time surprisingly (?) required a bunch of courage!

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2007 :  11:05:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A repetitive 'brave activity' lasting a couple of minutes each time comes to mind.
Weather and type of activity permitting, I generally lived nude at our rather steeply sloped lake property. Very private lakeshore as well as entrance. A long 6 foot high berm deflected infrequent highway noise. A sprinkler system enhanced vegetation growth but would need valves turned on and off along the top of the berm. The cotoneaster never became very dense or tall, hence no shielding.
Upon the sound of an approaching vehicle I would hunker down as best I could, or if someone pulled over to stop on the gravel pullout, I would slide out of site on the lake side of the berm.
It was a challenge and a bit of a thrill to be so close to the roadway with only sandals on. However, twice I was surprised and unprepared as road bicyclists came silently by!
Perhaps they were too busy pedaling to notice or too polite to acknowledge my presence in the buff..........

nude1va
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2007 :  3:26:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never thought of it till much later in life but I guess I destin to be a nudist. When I was 12 and camping with the boy scouts, a bunch of us decided to go streaking through a bunch of girl scouts. It was night time and they were all sitting around the camp fire.

Limer
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  9:31:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
dancing to lively music - great fun if most do it!

Balls_out_badm1nton

Posted - 05/02/2007 :  1:43:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
2 things

Well, it's when I was round at a friend's house, around his pool. There were about 10 people, of mixed genders. We were playing truth or dare and I was dared to go into the pool naked and stay there. As no-one would see me, I agreed to it. But when I was in, the inevitable happened and they took my clothes (I should have seen that coming!) They were trying to get me to stay in the pool all night, but I wasn't having any of it, so I emerged from the pool, butt naked. They were all amazed at the courage, and although the girls made comments about the temperature of the pool causing considerable shrinkage, everyone was fine with it.
They gave me my clothes back, but I didn't put it on again until I was leaving. Even if I say so myself, that took guts!

The other was a couple of weeks ago when I sneaked out at night, without a stitch on, and followed a country road (about 1 mile) to my old school and back. I was very aprehensive about people seeing me, but after a while I was getting quite cocky (excuse the pun) and dared to not hide from the next car that came. They were thankfully just guys on a night out and they honked as they drove past. So I got to my old school and did a lap of the track. I was exhilerated from the experience and even more so when I had to hide from a police car on the way back!!!

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved