Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 420 ]  [ Total: 420 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Whats the bravest thing you have done nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge
Page: of 34

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2005 :  10:38:56 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I camped out an entire weekend in 20 and 30 degree temperatures. I didnt dress once. All I have to say is thank goodness for campfires and hottubs.

Ray

Safebare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  12:10:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It seemed natural at the time. In 1985, I attended the Rainbow Gathering in the Mark Twain Natl Forest. A group of Eagle Scouts visited the Gathering to check out the fresh water plumbing, kitchens, latrines and other aminities. The folks at Kid Village sent them to find me for the tour. I guided them throughout the extensive site wearing only hiking boots. It was only in reflection that I thought about how odd it must have been to the uniformed scouts.

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  12:45:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Several years ago I was reading through the little newspaper that our city puts out to advertise community events. I noticed that our local art center offered a “non-instructed life drawing class” in which artists could show up with their preferred sketching media, pay a fee, and be provided with a nude model for three hours. I wondered what it would be like to be that model, so I rode my bicycle down there to apply. They hired me on the spot and asked me to cover the class for the following Saturday.

It is typical of me to leap before I look, and so on the way home I began to realize that I had no idea what an art model does, since I had never been to such a class. I’m not exactly a graceful girl. I never took ballet or gymnastics in school. I ride horses and go camping and backpacking. So when I got home I made some phone calls and located a college art instructor who gave me some tips over the phone. That Saturday I showed up to find about 15 adults milling about drinking Starbucks. After the initial introductions, I stepped up on the little stage and disrobed to began my first ever poses. The funny thing is that I was extremely nervous all morning until I took my clothes off. Once naked, I felt relaxed and comfortable and could feel myself taking charge of things. It was wonderful!

A few days later the college art instructor called me back to see how things had gone. I told her I had loved it and that several of the artists had commented that I was the “best” model they had ever seen. She said, “Great! So come work for me. I’ll see you next Wednesday.” After that my phone was practically ringing off the hook from other instructors with job offers. I wound up modeling all around town for a little over two years until I “retired” from it to devout my time to a new horse with discipline problems that demanded a great deal of attention.

All-in-all it was a great time in my life that left me with many fun stories to tell when I am a little old lady at the retirement home.

Annie

KindBill2004
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2007 :  3:22:10 PM  Show Profile  Send KindBill2004 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My bravest was also when I went to Gunnison. It was my first time there and I was nude within 10 minutes. I was suprised at how easy it was to lose the trunks

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2007 :  06:43:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For some this may not seem particularly daring. It was last summer and the weather was perfect. I had a day off work but there wasn't time for me to go to our club but I just wanted to be free of clothes and in the fresh air. For a lot of the year our back garden is quite secluded so I decided to pick a sunny spot where I knew I could not possibly be overlooked.With the garden chair in place I dropped my shorts and felt the freedom of being nude. I sat quietly reading my book for what seemed hours with that little buzz that I was breaking with convention and being able to feel the warmth of the sun on my body. Having done so once, I am looking forward to the warm days so that I can repeat my private nude sessions in the comfort of my home.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2007 :  01:04:27 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I can't decide between these three things:
1. Sneaking down to my apartment's pool for late night skinny dips.
2.The time I ran nude around the block (4 city blocks total) at midnight in Minneapolis in high school on a dare.
or
3. The time I went to pick up a (non-nudist)friend working at NW Airlines nude. He and his wife, and I and mine, were going to play cards when he got off work. I was just wearing gym shorts, entered through the security gate and took off my shorts before getting to the door for SHOCK value. It worked. I never saw him laugh so hard before or since.

pierced_kiwi

Posted - 03/06/2007 :  10:39:05 PM  Show Profile  Send pierced_kiwi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I often go to a nude beach, and hate the thought of having to put cloths back on so I take the risk and drive home nude.

KissStephanie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2007 :  12:21:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by pierced_kiwi

I often go to a nude beach, and hate the thought of having to put cloths back on so I take the risk and drive home nude.

So much easier to 'get dressed' when it's just a button up summer dress to put on! :)

pierced_kiwi

Posted - 03/09/2007 :  10:41:35 PM  Show Profile  Send pierced_kiwi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
yea it would be. I went for a swim last night and ended up getting pulled overfor a random alchol test (which I passed), lucky for me the cop just had a giggle and let me off because I hadnt been drinking. :-)

shvdmle
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2007 :  11:36:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey this wasn't me but my brother, during the 1970's they used to hold an NHL slow pitch tournament in Niagara Falls Canada, lots of people in the stand police and security around because of the players around, anyway my brother, on a dare from a bunch of his friends stipped naked across the road from the park, a cemetary. He then put on a touqe to cover only his face hoped on a little honda motorcycle and rodes across the road (BUSY) to the park past the security and right onto the field during a game, proceeded to round the bases and then ride out the other side of the park to a friends house where his clothes were waiting . luckily never got caught but there was lots of talk around for a while *G*

patlynn

Posted - 03/11/2007 :  11:22:53 AM  Show Profile  Send patlynn a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The bravest thing I have ever done nude was to go to a nudist for the first time ever by myself. I decided that I really wanted to do and did not have anyone to go with me but did not let that stop me. I made reservations for a 3 day weekend Memorial Day 5 years ago and went. I have never regretted that decision. In fact while there that first weekend I ran into an old friend from my church that I had not seen a long time. Needless to say we had never seen each quite like that before. Now we are like brother and sister, very close.
Forever Nude,
Patti

Patti Pacer

gazocool

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  6:49:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im not proud of this. my friends who are nudists dared me to run down the street and knock on every door. staying there for 5 seconds and running (we had a few drinks)

who needs it?

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  10:00:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I feel the bravest thing Nude was camping by canoe in a National park and spent most days swimming and hiking nude.I surprised many people, no one seemed to really mind or comment. I was camped on a large rock off shore on one afternoon swimm getting out of the water,on the rocks high above me sat 12 girls who seen me long before I saw them. Too late to be embareassed. Even when wardens visited sites I remained nude,they werent offended nor upset,following the rules helped no one complained, left nothing but footprints and only took some pictures .

go n nude

Edited by - go n nude on 03/16/2007 10:05:18 PM

nudistmale1956
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2007 :  8:18:43 PM  Show Profile  Send nudistmale1956 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
First, I would like to say I like "KissStephanie's" style.

So the "braviest"...well, could be several. I use to own a jet ski in southern california. I would go to Lake Elsenore. On several occasions I would ski nude...or just troll along dragging myself behind the ski. That turned out to be a different experience. Anyhow, one time skiing I noticed a boat with some passengers in it who saw me. They started coming my way. I fell into the water. It was a woman and two other girls. She said hi and asked if I would do that somemore. I was somewhat surprised as I rather I was going to get an ear full. So, I started skiing around and along side them for a bit. Chatted a bit and planned to hook up later.

On another occasion I was driving to a nude resort with my girl friend and her son and daughter. The kids were in the back seat. I was driving. I only had on a shirt. I got pulled over by the state patrol. **whew** fortunately I did not have to get out of the car. But...my heart was a thumping.

I have laid out nude in my backyard, and balcony when living at an apartment. I havd gone hiking nude in various places.

I have even had neighbors come to my door who I did not know. In one case the one girl asked to use the phone. I said sure but told her to wait because I needed to put some pants on. I was surprised when she said that's ok, the she and her friend had been watching me from across the pool area. So I let them in and we chatted.

Being a pilot and when I was flying regular, I and a couple of friends took off for Lake Mead and stripped while enroute and landed at a non-control field and just kept our clothes off. We ended up camping at a beach a couple of hundred yards away.

later
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2007 :  8:22:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Step out nude as the day I was born in a group of people the first time.

Edited by - later on 04/13/2007 9:16:58 PM

Page: of 34 Previous Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude Topic Next Topic: Polar Bear Plunge  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved