Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 201 ]  [ Total: 201 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 Must you be circumcised to be a proper nudist?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: nudity and size Topic Next Topic: Circumcision as an Adult?
Page: of 5

viper7

Posted - 05/16/2008 :  01:24:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HarborGuy

quote:
You loose much sensitivity when you are circumcised. I would not recommend it unless you have no other option.

Oh that is so a myth. I can't believe people even say that. I am circumsized and I thank my parents for that. You loose sensitivity... Pshaw.

If my penis were more sensitive I would have to cut the whole thing off for lack of sleep. So if that's the case, thanks again mom and dad.

and you know you are not missing anything how? from restoring mine it is much better, it's like enjoying the ride as opposed to wearing yourself out to get to the finish line

below is what I posted in the other thread-

my experience, when I found out I was circumcised I wanted to know the facts, and it was very disturbing.

everything I found was bad, sure there were things that at first glance appeared good, but the counter arguments always made more sense and had better arguments against circumcision.

circumcision became popular in victorian times to reduce masturbation, the glans is sensitive tissue, but by exposing it all the time it becomes desensitized, the health concerns are way overblown and in most cases are just old wives tales

circumcision is a horrible horrible thing, it severely reduces sexual pleasure, how do i know? because I have gone through foreskin restoration, where skin is constantly stretched to encourage new skin to grow, while I can never have a true foreskin back with all the specialized features and nerves, I did get back a covering for the glans as well as gliding skin, the difference is remarkable

If there was some way I could prove to you how much of a difference this made to me, you would be thinking "why is unnecessary circumcision even legal?"

It's a horrible violation of a human's right to their own body, people have one life to live and we are allowing their full range of sexual enjoyment to be enjoyed, it's absolutely sickening, it really is.

aznudeken

Posted - 09/08/2008 :  10:44:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am not circumcised. When I was younger and in school, I was the only kid not circumsized. kids would tease me about it calling me cigar dick and say your family must be poor. I talked to my dad and he showed me how to push back the foreskin, which I began doing. Ofcourse as time goes by, I stopped retracting the foreskin as much. But back to the topic, not you do not have to be circumsized to be a nudist. I have been a nudist for many many years.

Atila

Posted - 11/23/2008 :  2:12:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I usually go to one of the very few recognized nudist beach in Brazil - Tambaba. I am not circumcised as most Brazilians are not so I feel comfotable here. However, I am planning to visit some nude beaches in the US next year and knowing a lot of Americans are circumcised I'm afraid I may feel uncomfortable. I have even been told that American women have seldom seen an uncircumcised person! How true is that and should I really be worried?

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2008 :  3:49:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
To be a proper nudist, show up at a nudist resort, remove clothing, obey resort rules, treat people courteously and caringly. Simple

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

Calbob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2008 :  6:57:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Atila

I usually go to one of the very few recognized nudist beach in Brazil - Tambaba. I am not circumcised as most Brazilians are not so I feel comfotable here. However, I am planning to visit some nude beaches in the US next year and knowing a lot of Americans are circumcised I'm afraid I may feel uncomfortable. I have even been told that American women have seldom seen an uncircumcised person! How true is that and should I really be worried?

At U.S. clubs and beaches, you see a mix of circumcised and uncircumcised men and nobody gives it a second thought. I suppose that it's possible that some American women have not encountered an uncircumcised man, but that would not be true among nudists, so don't worry about possibly looking different from most of the men at a beach.

Edited by - Calbob on 11/23/2008 6:59:33 PM

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 11/24/2008 :  10:00:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Marco

I have always wanted to be circumcised because it look alot better, I have read that some clubs only let you in if you have been circumcised. But after reading alot of information on the net it dosent seem such a good idea. My girlfriend likes me as I am but I would be interested in any comments. Would it be considered rude to walk along a beach with you foreskin pulled back even though you are not circumcised, would people think it odd?

With all due respect, were you drinking when you wrote this!

Live love and have fun

n/a
deleted

Posted - 11/24/2008 :  11:46:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think the number of uncircumcised men we have encountered is really the point. The point is being comfortable with your body. As a woman I celebrate the male body in whatever variation it comes, the same as I celebrate the female body.

I also think that making the effort to keep yourself in as good a physical condition as you can matters more to women that whether or not you're circumcised.

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  4:49:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree honeysuckle, I like to keep myself physical fit as long as i can, 68 and still can do 40 pushups every day...........old buzzard

not as good as i once was.......DAMMIT

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2009 :  5:49:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think nudist care weather or not a person is circumcised or not, actually if I had the choice at birth I would have choosen to be uncircumcised but no one asked me..

Little Fellow
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2009 :  12:27:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Naturism has the word 'nature' in it, and foreskins are a natural part of the body, therefore, it shouldn't influnce you becoming a naturist.

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2009 :  01:19:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can't even imagine the following scenario:

You check in to your favorite nudist resort for a weekend get-away... all is well and the weather is great! You set up your tent, take a stroll around the campus, and jump in the pool because the sun is making you sweat. After the swim, you head back to your campsite and grab an ice cold beer to help relax a little. You open it, take a big sip, and sit in your favorite cozy chair waiting for the sun to dry your body of the pool water... what a great day!

When all of a sudden a group of 2 men and 1 women approach you and inspect your "privates." They tell you that because you are uncircumcised you will have to pack up and go home. "What?" you ask as they walk away. "You heard us!" they respond. "You can't stay here because you are uncircumcised! Leave at once!"

This is something that I don't think would EVER happen at ANY nudist resort anywhere in the US! The bottom line is people at nudist resorts simply DON'T care if you are cut or uncut! As long as you are following the club's rules it just doesn't matter what you look like or what your penis looks like! It's just that simple! NOBODY CARES!

Ronps
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2009 :  12:37:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LittleFellow and Toasted...Thank You, case closed. Who cares if you are cut or uncut...just enjoy being nude.

Nudejoe
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2009 :  06:49:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am glad that my parents did not choose to circumcise me when I was born. I have everything I was born with and can make up my mind if I ever choose to have the procedure.

I would question as to why they would require you to be circumcised. Nudists are supposed to be accepting of all body types and I would simply choose to find another location instead.

I would have no problem with a site that would require men to be smooth however since I know that pubic hair will grow back in time.

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2009 :  1:30:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I note that this thread refers to Male circumcizion exclusively. There are also a large variety of female forms, practiced mostly in the northern two-thirds of Africa, the Asian Islamic world, and the Indonesia-Malaysia area.

From what I have read, there are some areas, such as much of tribal Somalia, where, either sex, nude among the locals would be unacceptable to them unless circumcized.

In some areas, the female practice is currently losing popularity, but the custom goes back several thousand years in the local cultures.

Very interesting anthropology, but beware of questionable and lurid writings in print and on the Internet.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2009 :  01:44:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Marco, see my comments on the similar topic. Leave it unless there is a surgical / health reason to change. If such a club existed, would you really want to go there given the discrimination created? Stay comfortable in your own skin.

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: nudity and size Topic Next Topic: Circumcision as an Adult?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.54 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved