Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 124 ]  [ Total: 124 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Nudism From a Man's Viewpoint
 Must you be circumcised to be a proper nudist?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: nudity and size Topic Next Topic: Circumcision as an Adult?
Page: of 5

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2005 :  08:35:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think I'm the only circumsized person responding, and that's ok. My parents didn't want to make the decision for me, so they let me retain my foreskin. As a teen I was offered the procedure, to which my response was a resounding "No Thank You!" I like my foreskin, I think it looks more natural. The only difference is that I have to spend a little more time in the shower, but besides that, I'm definitely keeping my foreskin.

HarborGuy
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2005 :  10:54:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit HarborGuy's Homepage  Send HarborGuy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

quote:
You loose much sensitivity when you are circumcised. I would not recommend it unless you have no other option.

Oh that is so a myth. I can't believe people even say that. I am circumsized and I thank my parents for that. You loose sensitivity... Pshaw.

If my penis were more sensitive I would have to cut the whole thing off for lack of sleep. So if that's the case, thanks again mom and dad.

Edited by - Moderator on 01/23/2005 11:34:51 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2005 :  01:28:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Marco,

I hope you got your question answered and all these posts debating which penis is preferred or better or more sensitive or whatever hasn't gotten you all mixed up.

It doesn't matter whether or not you are circumcised that makes you a proper nudist. It's your beliefs and practices in the lifestyle and it's philosophies. Make sure you understand those and the etiquette rules when visiting nude beaches and resorts, that's what's most important, not whether or not your penis has a foreskin or not. As far as walking down the beach and pulling your foreskin back, it's really not necessary. Walk with your girlfriend on the beach, enjoy being nude together and enjoy the moment, don't worry so much about what your penis looks like.

Seneca
Forum Member

Posted - 01/23/2005 :  01:45:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been circumsized for about 12 years now. I had it done at the age of 38, for medical reasons. I've never noticed any loss of sensativity. But I agree that having it done as an adult is not fun. As was said earlier, you do have stitches to contend with, and it does hurt if you have an erection with them still in. Also, you have to be very careful to keep the incision clean until it totally heals. You also have to use a prescription ointment a few times a day, to prevent scar tissue from forming, which can cause sensativity loss.

Seneca

wjc50

Posted - 01/26/2005 :  6:39:04 PM  Show Profile  Send wjc50 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I lived in London for awhile and I remember hearing about a U.K. group that preferred its members to be shaved and the men circumcised. I search the web and found their website.

http://www.164northwood.freeserve.co.uk/

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/04/2005 :  9:07:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would be tough to be a circumsised nudist if you were a female now wouldn't it!!!!!!! I can't believe that question was asked!!! Dave...

If your not living on the edge, your taking up too much space!!!

mission594
Forum Member

Posted - 02/11/2005 :  11:48:29 PM  Show Profile  Send mission594 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
HarborGuy,
I couldn't disagree with you more. I am also very much circumcised, the cause of many years of great pain during an erection. I was cut so tight that in cool/dry weather what skin I have left will bust open when I got hard. To prevent this I found that if I was able to keep what I had, over my glands that I wouldn't break open (I think it has to do with changing the location of where the skin is stretching at) but after a few months of doing this, I also found that I increased in sensitivity several times over. And I loved the new feeling, So I am currently in the process of stretching what I have, to replace what was taken from me to put an end to the unneeded pain and keep the new sensation permanent, I don't want to go back to the loss of sensation. Let me plead with all parents here, PLEASE don't let your boys be circumcised, you don't know if the doctor will cause severe harm to your son or not! It has kept me awake many nights.

you must first accept your body for what it is, before you can mantain or improve it.

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2005 :  01:57:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Regarding this issue of curcomsition.

My step son was not curcumsised at birth due to jondic. When I got him at the tender age of three he would occasionaaly have problems with infections due to improper hygeine in that area. After consulting his Medical Prof. he learned how to address this. Later after he started school, gym, group showering areas, he brought up the the fact that he was diferent down there and could it be corrected. Agian the Doc.
Yes it can but as I explained to him at the time as did the doc. it wasn't medically necessary. Certain religions require it, some don't. We all know this. It would be painfull, but if thats what he really wannted to do then ok. Well the ex wasn't as understanding and as far as I know he is as he was born. Not as easy to see that at older ages.

My point here is that as a male it is your personal choice at this time. If you are considering a "Resort" that has issues with this then you need to consider anouther. Let's for example say that your girlfriend has given birth to one of Gods children, your child, and she had to be able to enjoy that miricle through a ceserian section, would you be even considering this? A resort that puts these restrictions on individuals is not worth considering.
We all have external scars, internal scars. A real naturalist, nudist, excepts all of Gods children, young or old for what God has dealt us in life. Scared or not.There are lots of scars in life that we all deal with daily. Mentally, physically, emotionally.
Your decide. You said your girlfreind is happy with you in this area. So are you? If so don't worry about it. ITS NOT IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

JO

Skinny women are not evil!

justbrian
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2005 :  02:30:59 AM  Show Profile  Send justbrian an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
Being circumcised wasn't that great.
Hell, I couldn't walk for two years!

warm rain, Brian

Edited by - justbrian on 02/22/2005 01:05:59 AM

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2005 :  07:54:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Sir, you are correct, been that way since I left the hospital.When a cloud goes by I feel it,a light breeze, anything !!! No loss(of sensetivity)to me either.Dave...

If your not living on the edge, your taking up too much space!!!

Harkannin

Posted - 02/12/2005 :  11:48:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess I'm one of the unlucky few that has been circumcised and have had some loss of sensation. It feels numb in certain areas. I also have scar tissue that makes my penis go to one side. Oh well, I guess that's life. (I was seven and it the foreskin had to be removed due to an infection. It was either that or lose the penis.)

maurice
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2005 :  7:19:49 PM  Show Profile  Send maurice an ICQ Message  Click to see maurice's MSN Messenger address  Send maurice a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
marco reference being circumcise and a nudist this is the only requirement that the smooth and cut nudist require ,for you to join them,
unlike the usa the pratices of being circumcise at birth in the uk is not common pratice in hospitals ,but if you speak to your GP he could arrange it for you

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2005 :  08:49:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maurice, It may be less common among nudists in the UK. However, ALL people of the Jewish faith practice circumcision on their male infants.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

stringsinger
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2005 :  3:36:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit stringsinger's Homepage  Send stringsinger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I too, have suffered some ill effects from a poorly done circumcision. They are relatively minor and have not been a problem for me. Complications from this elective surgery are more common than one might think. I am aware that some men have experienced much worse than I. What I most regret is that I was not given a choice in the matter. I now regard routine infant circumcision (common here in the U.S.) a barbaric practice. Arguments that "it is more painful to do later in life" seem ridiculous and unfounded to me, and don't address the question of a man having the dignity of making his own autonomous choices about his own body.

When my son was born, I refused to let him be circumcised. His mother was concerned about how he would feel being "different" than his father. Now at 16 years old, he tells me he is quite happy being intact and has no intention of changing. He appreciates having been given the ability to make his own decision about his body. Having been raised a nudist, he has seen the variation that exists in the bodies of others, and is comfortable with his own. This is so even though uncircumcised men are in the minority among those we see at the club our family frequents. I have no objection to circumcision for those who chose it for themselves, for religious or other reasons. This is simply an appeal to parents to consider giving their sons the gift of autonomous choice regarding their own bodies.

-Gregg

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/09/2008 :  1:11:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like it? Keep it! No one's business but yours.

I'm circumcis(z)ed, as well as my 3 grown sons. But my late wife (a nurse) did what she said was a thorough study, and said there were NO valid medical reasons to be circumcis(z)ed. Only ease in cleansiness for young boys, which has been mentioned.

Hiking the Cascades "naturally"!

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: nudity and size Topic Next Topic: Circumcision as an Adult?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved