Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 166 ]  [ Total: 166 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 "Who knows?"
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools Topic Next Topic: HAPPY NEW YEARS
Page: of 20

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  12:12:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by leo 50

[...]
oh and breadman good pix, really could not see old one that well.
Thanks, and thanks for giving me the idea of Bread Bead Costumes - Just think of the slogans:

• Cover your buns with our buns
  • Have a snack and ease into nudism
  • Take a lunchbreak from your clothes

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

The Bead Artist formerly known as Revilo42

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2004 :  03:33:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
David I like those, think they are great slogans!

Kim =^.^=

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/04/2012 :  09:33:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most of all my family knows, no coworkers , some college classmates, some freinds. But my mother in law is the one most comfortable with it she doesnt mind seeing me nude.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2012 :  1:12:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife, son and daughter (26 and 29 years old). Several people at my wife's work. Obviously my wife has no problem telling people that I am a nudist, but she is quick to point out that she is not. Our best friends know. They seemed a little uneasy about it when they were first told...now, if they call us on Skype, they ask if I am clothed or nude before I turn on camera. That's the nice thing about Skype is that it starts out with the camera off when you answer. I've always been clothed when they call, so I've never had to tell them I was nude. I would be curious to see what their answer would be if I said I was nude. It wouldn't really matter as it would just be the top of my shoulders and head being visible, but would love to know what their answer would be. I also think some of my wife's family "might" suspect. I think there have been some references to sleeping nude and skinny dipping but never told that I was a nudist/naturist.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2012 :  4:47:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Obviously my wife has no problem telling people that I am a nudist"

My ex did the same thing and it used to piss me off. There are certain people that don't know that I don't want to know, such as my friends parents, and certain friends that I know that just will not be comfortable knowing. If I wanted someone to know I was a nudist, then I would let them know. But she'd always blurt it out and it used to drive me crazy.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  07:50:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I trust my wife's judgement on who she tells. She would never say anything to any of my co-workers or anyone that she would think I wouldn't want to know...she would leave that up to me. Even though naturism is not for her...she sees nothing wrong with it. She enjoys seeing the looks on her co-workers faces when she tells them that we go to CO beaches. It shows her "younger" co-workers that just because you get "older"...it doesn't mean you just go home to sit in your rocker and play bingo on the weekends. There is still life after 50.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/07/2012 :  09:48:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am often the one to tell anyone I am a nudist the wife never says a word to anyone though at times I wish she would it would make it much easier to be out in the open about it and not hide it from others.

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  07:37:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by free2be

... There is still life after 50.

Who was it that said "Life starts at 80"?

Cony

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  07:46:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Found this http://www.dacton.com/seniors.html (second item from Ann Landers column) but I was thinking George Burns might have said it too?

Edited by - free2be on 03/08/2012 07:48:36 AM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2012 :  4:07:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I told a co-worker about my nudity the other day. Forget how the conversation started, but I said something along the lines of "when I get home from work, everything comes off and stays off". That led to a conversation about it, and I was telling him some stories about my crazy nude adventures. At one point he laughed at the idea that I liked to be nude, but then I had to remind him that he and his wife are total swingers, so my being nude doesn't quite compare to that!

I think one of the reasons I told him is that they are moving into a house with a pool this summer, so I plan on spending some naked time there!

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2012 :  10:20:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very few of our other relatives are aware at this point. Our church pastor and many of our church members know as we have revealed in our congregation that we are nudists.
I was a bit surprised recently when I was providing technical service for a client at her business recently and in casual conversation she touched on the subject of a Florida beach vacation they had with as little clothing as possible in Sannibel, FL. We have been there so we know that nudism is not legal in Sannibel although some still practice it there. I then told her about our experience as nudists at legal nudist venues. I returned a week later to complete my work. By then she had researched AANR online and now she and her boyfriend are wanting to visit a nudist resort. We now tell more people about our nudism, but we are still selective about who we tell.

Being Naked and Being Real

Edited by - blavan on 09/02/2015 09:56:57 AM

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/29/2012 :  10:26:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Telling family is a good way to find out those who really support you with it, most of my family,relatives all know I go nude and out of like 30 of them who used to keep in contact with me like family does about 3 still do. So for me it is a good way to see those who really do care about you. I actually have a cousin who was pleased to find out I was a nudist that she herself tried out a nude beach near her and she enjoyed it and for us nudity was normal that we didnt feel it was a taboo thing between family.

single-dad
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2012 :  10:52:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My family would flip if they knew that I enjoy being clothes free. They seem to attatched to the things in this world, name brand clothes etc. I on the other hand just have a couple pairs of pants and couple long and short sleeve shirts for outside and cooler weather. Socks I'll wear if it is really cool or windy. Enjoy life bare.

Mark

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2012 :  3:58:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Renobiker, that is similar to our experience. When some of our friends and some members at our previous church found out we were nudists we were shunned. In hindsight it is good that it happened. We are not around them any longer. It has been a liberating experience to be around more enlightened people.

Being Naked and Being Real

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2012 :  4:59:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The ones in my family that know have all been cool with it. I honestly can't see any of my family members not wanting to talk to me because of it. Hell, I've even found out that some of my cousins are naked at home all the time too.

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools Topic Next Topic: HAPPY NEW YEARS  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.93 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved