Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 174 ]  [ Total: 174 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 "Who knows?"
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools Topic Next Topic: HAPPY NEW YEARS
Page: of 20

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2004 :  03:50:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
David I know what you mean, I have received some sractches from over friendly dogs. I guess you could get her some little booties to wear around in the house. I agree with you, whether it is warm or not, its a shock to get splashed when a dog is shaking the water off their body!

Kim =^.^=

Revilo42
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2004 :  2:14:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Revilo42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Kim,

We've at least trained her about the shaking bit - she'll now come out of the pool, go a little way off, drop her ball, shake, pick up the ball and fetch it to you. Only trouble is, if you don't take notice of her quickly, she'll rub up against you to get your attention. Never mind, summer's nearly here - at least it is in San Antonio!

Cheers!

David
www.thebeadman.net

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  04:44:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Good for you David, glad to see that she is well trained, and yes you do have to notice them. lol I bet San Antone is beautiful this time of year, at least you have sunshine.

Kim =^.^=

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2004 :  11:56:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Kim,

[This is David - I wanted to put up the improved Avatar that Cheef so generously produced for me, but I couldn't remember my password on the PC I picked up his email on - that's the trouble with computers that remember your passwords!]

Actually it's been wet for the last few weeks (drizzle today), but it's mostly warm, and the pool went from 55F to 68F last week, so after just a few sunny days, it will be ready for summer!

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

The Bead Artist formerly known as Revilo42

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/25/2004 :  03:54:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
So thats why the change, I just figured you wanted a new handle. Its been raining here for the past 7 days, so we are wet too, but it is a cold wet, not warm like yours. So I don't get in trouble again for getting off topic, I assume you business accociates know, since you are making the beads?

Kim =^.^=

Bilby
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2004 :  12:42:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is another great topic.
I have told a few online friends that I like to be nude, but that's easy because you don't know them in real life and they can take it or leave it. Also, you dont need to worry about them telling others you might not want to know.
There's a place where I go nude when its possible and i have met a couple of people there, so they know.
Of all my existing "real life" friends though, there's only one that I have told. We had already mentioned to each other in passing that we liked to be without clothes when at home alone. Then when we were talking about what we did over new year, I mentioned that I had been to a nude beach. She wasn't fazed at all, she's quite open minded. It was nice to be able to just say it to someone.
There was one other incident that doesn't really count. A co-worker was looking through a clothes catalog. I was having a bad day and she was looking for something to cheer me up and suggested some nice pyjamas. Without thinking, I just blurted out, Nah, I don't wear them! LOL

matt_matt
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2004 :  03:23:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well here's my list;

A few friends and colleagues, my neighbours and their friends and I guess my family have guessed!

nynudistcpl
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2004 :  2:30:09 PM  Show Profile  Send nynudistcpl a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We have slowly but surely started to let our family and friends know (but not all of them).

My parents have a cabana at a textile beach and they couldn't understand why we would go to other beaches and not to there beach, where they had a barbeque, pool, shower, etc. They were starting to take it personally. One day I just blurted out to my mother that we don't go to the cabana because we have to wear bathing suits there. My wife felt so embarassed, but my mother just laughed and said you never like clothes even as a child.

NYnudistcpl

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2004 :  4:10:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

nynudistcpl,

Your lucky your Mom took it lightly, but I'm afraid it's the exception to the rule. As many of us said, we haven't that much luck recruiting friends or relatives to our nudist life style.

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/27/2004 :  8:49:04 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Your mom is cool nynudistcpl, glad she is okay with it. My mom and dad were shocked when they found out. They had the typical textile sterotype of a nudist, swingers, orgies etc. When they found out it was just nude recreation, no hanky panky, they felt more comfortable with, not that they would go nude themselves.

Kim =^.^=

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  2:25:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kimberly

So I don't get in trouble again for getting off topic, I assume you business accociates know, since you are making the beads?
As I need to use them to try out new designs, and none of us are wearing anything but beads, I guess they might have guessed by now

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2004 :  5:55:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That sounds great David, and from the looks of things you don't get any complaints either.

Kim =^.^=

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  10:18:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm glad to say, we don't have any dissatisfied customers!

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

leo 50
Forum Member

Posted - 03/30/2004 :  11:16:11 AM  Show Profile  Send leo 50 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
well once more i did not read all posts and by the time i get to last page everything has changed lol. who knows? childern, ex-wifes, mother/father suspect have for years but now they very few clear days.[very aged] co-workers. neighbor [since my dog did not bark at her horse and warn me one day]but shes from calif. so---]. oh and breadman good pix,really could not see old one that well.

if you reach for the stars ,you shall hold them in your hand.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/31/2004 :  04:01:36 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like your pretty comfortable with it leo 50.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools Topic Next Topic: HAPPY NEW YEARS  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved