Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 447 ]  [ Total: 447 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 "Who knows?"
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools Topic Next Topic: HAPPY NEW YEARS
Page: of 20

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  11:54:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa,
I probably would have said, "yup, I'm a skinny dipper".

Hugs, Mom

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

justmerob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  12:07:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit justmerob's Homepage  Send justmerob an AOL message  Send justmerob an ICQ Message  Click to see justmerob's MSN Messenger address  Send justmerob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Confessions of a formerly would-be saint:

Evangelical Christianity was the milk I nursed on from day one. When I was nineteen it culminated in a personal 'born-again' experience, which has added to, and equally distracted from, my life. Always, as a subtext, and undertow, of this belief, was the sinfulness of the body. Apart from marriage (and the sanctified, procreative powers thereof ),sex, i.e., the hint of a pleasurable comcomittment,, was taboo; a necessary evil. However, with my (and all of ours) advancing years, there came the feeling that I was missing something. This has brought me to a juncture where, (in my indoctrinated imagination), the choice is between a blissful, sexless heaven, and a sensual, sex-filled hell (actually, that's not what I envision or anticipate). The fact is, I'm enjoying my body now, and in so enjoying, feel the ever-present inquisition of conscience. There's something askew about this. We are given a body (with necessary responsibilities), and yet are equally barred from touching it (except in some hygenic or medicinal way). I'm at the place where I would just as soon chuck Christianity than live with the conflict (and irrationality) of it. Anyone else have these concerns?

justmerob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  12:18:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit justmerob's Homepage  Send justmerob an AOL message  Send justmerob an ICQ Message  Click to see justmerob's MSN Messenger address  Send justmerob a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Sharing a Poem; "His Soul"

http://westwood.fortunecity.com/mcqueen/144/hissoul.html

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  12:37:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Rob,

Been there, done that. I've ben a Christian for years and have heard a lot of the same gobbledeygook you've heard. The problem is that the Bible doesn't support this 'bad body' stuff that has been thrown at you. I'm trying to think of the websites that show you scriptures that reveal nudism to be just fine with God, but I can't think of what they are. Cheef.com, though, is a great site and has many Christians there who could help you. Cheef himself is a great guy, loves the Lord, and is a happy nudist. He is a pastor and would probably be a great help to you in this.

Melissa

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  1:53:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailordave

..... One more thing in regards to this being a "family affair", Try argueing that in a custody case and see how well that flies. "

Well to argue one of her arguments, in most states Naturism is a recognized form of 'Acceptable Alternative Lifestyle Choices' (OK so I don't like the idea of it being an 'Alternative Lifestyle' but atleast we are recogonized) so throwing it in a custody battle won't (depending on the judge) mean a hill of beans. My mother is a Social Worker for Child Protective Services, she has been in alot of court battles for custody.

Luckliy in many states now it is 'which is the best parent and which parent does the child want to stay with' and not 'Is the mother a totally horrid mother, if not she gets the kids'.

And luckily for me both of those things happen in my state, and my childrens mother was demonstratably a bad mother, and she didnt even fight for the kids anyway, but if she had I was not afraid to go to court.

--------------------
"On the 3rd day of Telecommuting, Dilbert found clothing to not be a necesity" -That Dilbert Dude (quote takin from memmory, dont quote me on it )

Paulie1Mor
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  1:59:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've told some people:
two older daughters (1st marriage)
two younger f/m children (2nd marriage)
My girlfriends family (were both nudist)
brother and sister inlaw
and a few selected friends and neighbors.

What I,ve noticed with some people is that they're not open minded enough or able to accept something out of the mainstream. I have only told the people who I know would understand, they don't have to accept it, but understand it, and say that's cool for you. I understand that there are some careers that can be in jeopardy, if the words out on your nudist lifestyle, what a bummer. With or without clothes, your still the same person. ya di, ya di, ya di.....

Paulie

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  03:09:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I understand what you are going through Melissa, I am glad I was married when I became a nudist. A woman at a nude beach is like a magnet, especially if she is single. I can't believe you get requests for sex in your e-mail box, I mean what happened to flowers, and dinners, and getting to know the person first?

Kim =^.^=

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  03:39:20 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by justmerob

I'm at the place where I would just as soon chuck Christianity than live with the conflict (and irrationality) of it. Anyone else have these concerns?

Absolutely NOT! No concerns about it being a sin, because it isn't and never was! There really isn't any conflict between God and nudism, only a conflict between nudism and small-minded fools with their sometimes self-rightous false teachings.

You don't have to give up Christianity or God or your belief in God or your favorite flavor of ice cream for nudism. You can have it all ! Your body is a gift from God in whatever form it has taken or will take. And an intimate relationship with another person who you love is not a necessary evil either. It too, is a gift from God that two can share and give to each other, not a sin. Things that are pleasurable weren't created to be bad, they were created to be enjoyed.

I bet you knew that, but I think you need to be reassured.

Randy

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  05:04:52 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Justmerob most of my Friends are Christian and Jewish, and most of us enjoy nudity together. Nudity has nothing to do with religion, we see no conflict.

Kim =^.^=

Revilo42
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  10:46:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Revilo42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I forgot one - our dog (seen here as a puppy):

She enjoyed us celebrating my wife's birthday - we were in the hot tub while she fetched a ball from the pool. She's the only one who wears anything (a coat and collar ) in our pool.

Cheers!

David
www.thebeadman.net

Bikeracer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  8:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great looking pup David! Great necklace (I wouldn't dare call that a collar!).

Nude in the pacific northwest

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2004 :  9:08:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have a dog too -- a little rat terrier. He gets all excited whenever we take his collar off. Guess he's a nudist too!

Philzer

Revilo42
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2004 :  2:04:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Revilo42's Homepage  Reply with Quote
"Nefie" (who's 50 lb now, but still a pup at 15 months) has her collar off for bed, and always on when she's outside, so she has her tags on, so she likes wearing it. On the other hand, she gets excited when we go outside without clothes as it means we're more likely to be playing with her than gardening, etc.

Cheers!

David
www.thebeadman.net

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2004 :  7:15:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Playing naked outside with your dog. Sounds pretty close to heaven on earth to me.

Philzer

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2004 :  8:02:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow! Even the puppy has a nice set of beads to weare.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools Topic Next Topic: HAPPY NEW YEARS  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved