Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 147 ]  [ Total: 147 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 "Who knows?"
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools Topic Next Topic: HAPPY NEW YEARS
Page: of 20

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  02:44:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was getting some funny error messages my self. I thought it was on my end but now I see it is not.

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  09:41:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
there was a glitch/delay the other night which accounted for the double posts.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  11:30:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I did not get any double posts, but I think some of my comments might not have posted.

irishred

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  12:05:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Me too!

I saw the error messages etc, so just quite that night. I still think things are still not up to par, like the visitor count is still not right.

Chic

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  6:03:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, just told the people on our local message boards and several ladies have expressed interest. Posted the link to the two closest nudist clubs for them and reassuring them of their fears.

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  6:56:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's the most vocal against nudist on my local board. The amazing thing is she admits to dancing outside in the rain in the nude. "I checked that site and all I have to say is this: Yes, running around nude feels great. I do it all the time IN THE PRIVACY OF MY OWN HOME WHEN I AM ALONE. I DO NOT want to have to look at a bunch of ugly naked bodies, thank you very much. Not only that, you will never convince me that nudist camps dont attract more than their fair share of FREAKS and PERVS who are there for lesser reasons. One more thing in regards to this being a "family affair", Try argueing that in a custody case and see how well that flies. "

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  9:22:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dave... I got lost in your post from 2/28 at 6:03.... several ladies have expressed interest in what? Going to a nude resort? Maybe my brain is dead tonight. Is there a doctor in the house???

Melissa

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  9:46:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry, that was my fault (can't stand "my bad"). Was in shock at some of the ones interested and by the one who was militantly against it. They were interested in trying (those who never tried it before) going nude in a club/beach setting. I also posted a link to your mom's site for the ladies in case they had questions. Think they'd be more receptive to the idea if questions answered by another lady than a guy.

quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

Dave... I got lost in your post from 2/28 at 6:03.... several ladies have expressed interest in what? Going to a nude resort? Maybe my brain is dead tonight. Is there a doctor in the house???

Melissa

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 02/28/2004 :  10:10:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I agree- the womenfolk typically do prefer to talk to other women about it. That's where mom came in handy- she helped me through my transition into the naturist lifestyle less than 5 months ago (but it feels like forever... when, exactly, did I become an outspoken nudist????? Oh well, like mother, like daughter.)

Melisa

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  02:13:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think your right about that Melissa, if a guy is talking to a woman about it, the woman probably feels the man has other motives.

Kim =^.^=

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  07:24:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My point exactly, Kim. When I first went on to nudist sites most of the people who talked to me and answered my questions were men. At the same time, I found a humongous increase in the number of sex requests I received in my e-mail box. I'm quite convinced of the reason. When all this happened I wondered about the motive of all of the many men who were so eager to help me become a nudist. And I wondered where all the women were and whether or not they wanted me to become a nudist, too. Five months later I realize that there simply weren't women on the message board to reply (with few exceptions), so if the men hadn't spoken I'd still be lost. Still, it was scary to hear from all men in addition to the sex related e-mails.

Melissa

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  07:34:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I want to tell you all about my trip to K-Mart yesterday (it's on-topic, admin, I promise.) My Brita pitcher broke so I needed a new one and K-Mart was the lucky place to get me. As I was at the check-out I was looking through my wallet for the appropriate card. Suddenly the guy behind me ran into me and some of my cards fell. Four cards, actually: two AANR cards, my TNS card, and my Mastercard. The guy quickly picked them up for me and as he was rising he did a complete double-take (the AANR card has skinny-dippers on it.) I could see him reading what the card was for before he gave it back to me. His mouth pretty well dropped and he gave my body a full once-over before giving the cards back. It was toooo funny! So, I guess the guy at K-Mart now knows I'm a nudist. I wish I had thought to say something really good at the time, but I was at a loss for words.

Melissa

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  07:47:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One possible response could've been, "Come join us sometime!" if you were feeling particularly bold, Melissa. (Heh, heh.)

I remember as a new nudist in my early twenties, I felt a bit self-conscious for the very fact that I was (still am!) a young male in the presence of many naked females. This might sound like a young man's dream at first, but in reality you start thinking, How am I going to talk to naked women as a young single guy? What motives are they going to think I have?

I read a lot about social nudism before actually trying it, partly out of curiosity (of course), and partly to educate myself about it before taking the plunge. I think that I was better prepared to conduct myself appropriately without, at the very least, acting like a fool. It took me a little while, but soon I learned how to talk to males and females alike without making anyone uncomfortable (at least as far as I could tell). Usually this means talking in a group. I understand that a single female is likely to be self-conscious when she first experiences a nudist event and I act accordingly with that thought in mind. I'm sorry to hear that you got a flood of propositions after your first experience on the nude sites. You're brave to come back and try again after that! (Thanks to Cheri and others who've offered their encouragement.)

Philzer

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  07:50:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And just to reply to the "who knows" topic, my parents, in-laws, and brothers and sisters know. Also a number of our friends, some of whom (but not all) are nudists themselves or have tried it in our presence. It's not something I advertise to everyone, but I don't have any reason to keep it a secret.

Philzer

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 02/29/2004 :  11:29:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa, you probably made that guys day at the KMart. lol

irishred

Page: of 20 Previous Topic: Germany Allows Women to Go Topless in Pools Topic Next Topic: HAPPY NEW YEARS  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.53 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved