Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 261 ]  [ Total: 261 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Spring time
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Outdoor Showers Topic Next Topic: NYC book club hosts toppless reading day .
Page: of 6

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2014 :  1:07:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do not about the rest, but I am ready for Spring time and the temps to warm up. Need to get out in the fresh air/sun. Being nude in the house and short trips out side are OK but, it is time to get outside.

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2014 :  2:36:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yep i agree with you AK
we are in alabama and theses cold temps are not for the nudist
stay warm and be patient or just hop on a ship and go to central america

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2014 :  12:01:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i agree i bought a canoe at end of season and only been out once, and no i don't want to bundle up and paddle lol. also looking foward to see green grass and cutting it with the mower.

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2014 :  10:55:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got in some nude outdoor home repair yesterday. It was sunny and in the upper 60's in Dallas. The sun all over felt very good. This will probably be the end to nude outdoor for a while. Today's high is predicted middle 30's with 25 mph winds. That puts the wind chill in the teens. I know that the upper states are in a deep freeze, but in Dallas when we are in the teens we are pretty much house bound.

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2014 :  11:15:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
woke up to a dusting of snow...here in OKC...sure does make for a good day nude aoutside

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2014 :  12:27:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesterday, Saturday, I got the newspaper in my usual attire, naked. This was the coldest day I've been outside for the past 3 years, 8 degrees. Only a short walk to the paper, maybe 2 minutes. I sure do miss the spring and summer. The house is warm enough for both of us to stay naked, but not the same. The walls are closing in and we gotta head south for some good naked R&R.
Hope all you down south people enjoy your time. We wish we could spend more time in the warmer climates.

Dcleatr
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2014 :  5:26:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't miss those cold snowy days up north. We've been wintering in SW Florida for 6 years now and I don't see us ever spending too much time in the Midwest other then visiting family. Since we're now full time in the motor home the plan is to be where ever it's 70 degrees or warmer. Worked on my all over tan today, even though we're not at a nudist resort. The MH resort we're at provides enough privacy to sun bath nude.

Judging by the crowds here, many are escaping the brutal winter up north. If you're planning a warm weather vacation this year, you better make you reservation, the motels are busy.

Don't let them take away your right to bare butts!

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2014 :  5:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We all pick where we live...70 and sunny here today!. Enjoyed the sun out by the pool for a bit earlier today...gotta love it!

6 of our 7 locations are all in the 70's today!!

I'm sure where you live has positive aspects....but, I'll take my warm. ;-)

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2014 :  12:39:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Having lived in Florida, and moving away on purpose, I don't miss living in the year round heat. I do, however, miss year round nakedness outside. If only climate change could take place, and we could stay warm up here in New York all year long! I'm so ready to hang out outside naked once again. I've got a great front porch in this building that I plan to use to sit out on and smoke cigars and enjoy a few drinks.

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 01/10/2014 :  7:02:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am ready for the weather to warm up. Michigan winters are to cold. but if the new job goes well we will be able to visit turtle lake at least once a month. after it stays warm.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2014 :  7:04:49 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I loved my front porch in Tipton...it's so nice sitting outside watching the world go by as you're relaxing in the nude. I moved to Boonville for the convenience of walking to work, I now have a stoop...I do have a back deck that is semi-secluded for now so, at least, I've been able to work on my all-over tan for a couple months.

Not sure I'll ever be able to have my dream home, where I can be free to move about the property as naked as I want to be anywhere anytime. Unless I win the lottery or something.

Jimmie

txnatnud
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2014 :  8:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You got that right! Although we've been getting into the high 60's here in Austin, TX, the days start out so cold that it doesn't feel that warm when the peak temp hits. I'm going stir crazy for some all-day outside nude time.

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2014 :  09:44:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Starting to warm up here in Ohio though there might be snow later in the week. I'm making due by sitting in front of my window.

Tim

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2014 :  8:59:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It will be here before we know it. Hit about 60 here in Va. Felt good. We even took the dog for a walk along the beach.

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2014 :  06:22:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have spring fever big time. It's been a long Michigan winter. While driving my route on Tuesday the car in front me had a bumper sticker advertising Turtle Lake resort.
This only added to it. Then I got up on Wednesday and we had more snow. warm weather needs to get here and stay.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2014 :  07:28:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
80 degrees here yesterday and I'm getting ready to head to upstate NY for the weekend. Cold and snow...I must be crazy.

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: Outdoor Showers Topic Next Topic: NYC book club hosts toppless reading day .  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved