Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 147 ]  [ Total: 147 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - Nov 2013
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: nudist married to non-nudist who hates her body Topic Next Topic: Aspergers and nudism  

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 10/28/2013 :  02:39:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No Topic Needed In This Thread - Topic-Free Zone

There was a good suggestion for an "off topic" topic, where the Admin won't gripe at you for ignoring the subject!

And so, drum roll please, the moment we have been waiting for has finally arrived! In this thread, and this thread only, it matters not what the subject is, nor if there was a subject in the first place. So, what's new with you?

Add your comments here by logging on and clicking Reply to Topic.

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2013 :  12:39:45 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well, another year is moving towards a close. Happy Thanksgiving to all that participate.

It brought up an interesting thought. Does anyone celebrate Thanksgiving in the nude?

I think back to my early years when everyone showed up at Grandma and Grandpa's house...10 adults and 15 to 30 kids. No one, to my knowledge, had any interest at all in nudism. At this point in my life I would think it would be a wonderful experience, though I couldn't fathom that happening in such a large family get-together...too many differing opinions and lifestyles. Not to mention the weather...I'm here alone and I'm wearing a t-shirt...it's a bit cool!

Just thought I'd put that out there, hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'll be driving to St Peters to have dinner at a restaurant with my wife's sister and brother-in-law. Oh, how I long for the olden days.

Jimmie

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2013 :  9:05:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A few years ago my wife and I spent Thanksgiving at Living Waters Spa. Each of the guests brought a side dish or dessert, and Management provided the main course. Most of the participants were nude. We made the textiles sit at the card table. (Just kidding.) We went around the table and spoke about something we were thankful for. It was one of the best TGs I have ever had.

Along those lines, I am thankful for the people I have either corresponded with on NRO, or had the pleasure to meet in person, especially FireProf, steady78, pilot, FlCpl4NewdFun, MrsAzLagoon, and last but not least, Admin. Nudism is best when shared.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2013 :  9:17:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2013 :  10:38:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Everyone have GREAT day and enjoy the time with family and friends.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2013 :  12:52:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hope all had a nice Thanksgiving with whomever they spent it with and wherever it was you spent it. I read a reply on another site, a couple was sending Holiday wishes to all from Club Orient, St. Martin, FWI. I thought that it would be awesome to do that some day but ... that won't happen for quite sometime. Our grandkids are still young and hopefully, will be around for a long, long time.

Thanks to those here that I've become friends with, such as Doc, Willy, CO Home, Admin and several others. It's been great and I hope to be able to meet some of you in person in the near future.

We had a nice day. Now the girls are out in the madness AKA Early Black Friday, the Prof and I are here with the kids and they are now all in bed. The Prof is whipped and going down for the count. I won't be far behind.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my NRO friends.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2013 :  6:29:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm a day late, but Happy Thanksgiving to all! I'm especially thankful and humbled to be included in well wishes from FP and Doc...the Elder Statesmen of NRO! Or is that just that they are the two old guys of the group... :-)

And now on to the rest of the Holidays! Have a grand time all!!!

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

rahel
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2013 :  6:54:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We will try your resort in December near Tampa. Meanwhile Happy Thanksgiving to all and Happy Channkah to my Jewish friends

Rahel

rahel

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2013 :  11:00:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow wasn't it just summer ? time flies by so quickly, had family over for turkey than when turkey's left got comfortable .

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2013 :  4:59:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In addition to adding my hopes that everyone enjoyed a happy Thanksgiving I'd like to invite any of you who happen to be at Glen Eden between now and the end of March to stop by rental unit #6 and say hello. Emmy, my golden retriever, and I will be staying there and enjoying the sunshine as much as possible. Winter weather sux.

Bill Bowser - Cincinnati

Nudists are everywhere, but they're hard to identify with their clothes on.

Previous Topic: nudist married to non-nudist who hates her body Topic Next Topic: Aspergers and nudism  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved