Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 177 ]  [ Total: 177 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

Dev1010
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2010 :  9:04:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a guy and I got mine trimmed pretty short and I like girls just trimmed up a little bit

Centauri4
Forum Member

Posted - 05/26/2011 :  01:02:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Warmskin

... Pubic hair is a sign of physical maturity, if not mental maturity. It balances the hair on top of the head.

Women with shaved heads are very sexy too!! Hubba, hubba!

Each person should carefully try a different look or two in order to experience it for themselves. As far as pubic hairstyles representing your age, come on, haven't we all outgrown those personal value judgments by now?

I used to think shaving my genitals completely left something 'missing', but as I have grown older the appeal has changed. I definitely noted that over time. As far as razor bumps on guys go, the post-shaving care of the area is critical. The skin must be kept clean and (nearly completely) oil free. So a good washing with a mild soap on a regular basis is essential. Don't nick yourself while shaving and you won't have the stinging some have mentioned earlier. I have also used some of the small hygienic wipes for preventing acne to gently cleanse the genital area, and find these soothing to the razor bump condition.

A moisturizing lotion is recommended for the skin AFTER all cleansing is accomplished and the skin has thoroughly (air) dried. Gillette has an animation on their site for men seeking help on shaving "down below".

With proper care and maintenance the bumps mostly resolve themselves in a couple of days. Never fear, your skin will be clear!

"Why didn't I think of going nude sooner?!"

Edited by - Centauri4 on 05/26/2011 01:12:48 AM

Quiet Naturist

Posted - 09/17/2011 :  05:24:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do the short, trimmed style. It's a good overall compromise. Easy to maintain, yet not too hot.

CADFAEL

Posted - 09/26/2011 :  05:02:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave completeley smooth and have done for some years,enjoying both the look and feel of being bare of pubic hair.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/29/2012 :  2:36:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a question for those of you who shave your pubic area, do you find yourself checking if you need to freshen up your shaving if your going to have a social gathering where people will see you nude like would you shave newly or do you care if they see your few days of stubble down there?

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2012 :  4:23:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by renobiker

I have a question for those of you who shave your pubic area, do you find yourself checking if you need to freshen up your shaving if your going to have a social gathering where people will see you nude like would you shave newly or do you care if they see your few days of stubble down there?

If I'm currently shaved, like I am now, I would shave prior to going to a nude swim or CO beach/resort. Even if I've let it grow out, I still keep it trimmed short, so I might still do some touch up.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2012 :  7:13:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

It has been some time since I have been on the board.

Now that the summer here, Mrs. Cookie and I will be smooth.

We let it grow out during the winter months, but
Mrs. Cookie is looking forward to showing off her piercings.

Remember we are only here for a short time, so
let's have a good time.

Cookie

Carlover227
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2012 :  9:26:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To answer the original question that started this topic: My girlfriend and I shave our pubic hair bald once a week or so and have been doing so for a couple years now. We really enjoy having nothing on our genitals.

To answer Renobiker's question from two months ago: I don't care about any hair stubbles on my face or pubic area that grows back in between my weekly shaves. Like I said, once a week bald for me and I don't care who sees my between-shave stubble.

Rachelweeks
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  03:57:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never used to shave myself "down there" from the point when pubies started to sprout on my "twinkle", right through my teen years of exile from the nudist scene and long into adulthood. A few months ago that all changed when I left my husband (who had tried to get me to shave mainly as he got a thrill from the "little girl" look) and I decided that I had to do something about the grey hair,

It took me a few weeks to get over the stubble problem but I would never go back now. It's so much easier to manage than trimming a bikini line, feels so much more hygienic and I love the look! My daughter Claire has depilated since she was about 18 and wouldn't have it any other way. I have to admit to sometimes leaving my knicks off in the summer on my way to/from the beach and the feel of the breeze wafting unhindered around my special places is delightful.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2012 :  10:13:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by renobiker

For many of those that do shave their pubic hair off ... it becomes a part of daily grooming. For me, if I let my facial hair go a day without shaving ... the pubic area also goes a day without.

Since I shave my face in the shower, I just continue with the routine and shave my pubic area. I can and will go a week, sometimes without shaving my pubic area but it's usually because of extenuating circumstances.

My wife shaves her legs, underarms and pubic area daily. It's her routine and she keeps those areas, that are accessible to her, groomed to her liking. For those areas she can't reach, I get the call.

As far as grooming before going to a social gathering; it becomes automatic just as I stated above. If we're going to a social gathering, clothed or nude, we shower and shave or exposed areas as part of the daily hygiene routine.

For us ... shaving our pubic area has become so routine as brushing our teeth. It's just something we do almost daily.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 06/07/2012 :  10:15:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AllanGK

When I went for my first nude swim at a local pool I was shaved smooth and loved how it felt while swimming!

http://mma2om.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach§ion=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=4390

Something wrong with that link"

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

[#10171]
You do not have permission to view this attachment.

raimo67

Posted - 06/07/2012 :  10:40:50 AM  Show Profile  Send raimo67 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I used to shave and then stopped for a period of time. Then one day I realized that I missed the feeling of being shaved. So, from then on , I shave completely.

Raimo

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2012 :  9:42:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi:

Well Mrs. Cookie and I did the deed on Mem. Day
weekend, she shaved ame smooth, and I had to
get the scissors and trim first, and then lather
her with shaving cream.

I had to be careful about her "piercings" since she has 6 in that area!!!!!!!!!.

She is so happy she can show them off during the
summer months. She enjoys the gifts I give her
during the year!!!!!!!

Remember we are here for only a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

ETrainer
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2013 :  5:07:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone used the hair removal product No!No!? The commercials are pretty convincing, but then again, they are purposed to be convincing so people buy their products. If you have used this product or know someone who has, please share your story for or against this hair removal technique. I would like to get the nudist's opinion of this item to help make a more informed decision.

Be safe! Be bare!

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2014 :  12:53:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Several years ago I went 'smooth' and enjoyed it. Then for some reason quite shaving and went 'natural'. Then while playing in the 'sand box', I found that it was much easier to look for unwanted bugs(fleas/ticks) when completely hairless. So for about the last 10 years or so I have enjoyed being 'smooth'. As for how often I shave, that depends on what I am going to be doing, but normally about twice a week. I do not mind a 'little' stubble but like being 'smooth' much better. I understand the thinking that some have about not being smooth, I enjoy the feel of the sun, cool air and even rain on bare skin.
Each to their own, but enjoy!

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved