Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 205 ]  [ Total: 205 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Etiquette and Grooming for the Nudist
 Pubic Hair Style - design, grooming, and trimming
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Newbie
Page: of 43

Paddy

Posted - 02/28/2014 :  11:35:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love to see a woman with natural looking bodies and I really don't like shaved pubic hair at all. From an aesthetic point of view I find the pubic hair on a woman all part of being a woman and can't imagine why people feel they have to shave it. In the uk I think less people shave here than in the US. In fact it seems to be a bit 'last decade' to shave according to a few recent magazine articles. I don't shave and neither does my partner. I absolutely can't stand the stubble when it grows back after a day or two.(I have tried it once or twice)
It's all about looking natural for me and I wouldn't mind if women didn't shave their underarms. I don't understand shaving at all, it causes irritation can cause infection through tiny skin nicks and takes so much time. Theres a good article here about how shaving is not very good for you. http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/aug/07/pubic-hair-has-job-stop-shaving

nudeman16
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2014 :  11:05:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave it all down there, genitals, in between legs, butt cheeks/crack, so it's all smooth down there and it's the best feeling in the world

Shaun Manuel Sigala

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 03/03/2014 :  7:49:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok enough already. I think this topic has been beaten to DEATH! I think we can all agree the following is true:

1. There is a very large number of people in the nudist community that seem to be obsessed with shaving.

2. The vast majority of them..or at least the ones that post about it seem to be men. Sorry guys, not bashing here, just going by who's commenting on most forum that I see.

3. Let's not dance around the main purpose of shaving..It is done almost exclusively for vanity. Not comfort, or hygiene..give me a break.

4. Guys if you like to shave your body hair great. If you find women more attractive that shave,fine. Ladies if you find yourself sexier when you shave..good for you. Hopefully everyone is shaving what ever amount they need to to make their significant other happy as well as themselves. Or you are shaving what you need to to feel confident strutting around naked if you are single.

5. The nudist community as a whole doesn't care AT ALL if you shave ,don't shave or are somewhere in the middle.You will not be shunned for your "sate of body hair"

6. Of course there are "trends" when it comes to grooming just as their are for clothes, hairstyles..etc.
BUT..just do what ever YOU want and STOP talking about it for 42 freakin' PAGES!!!

Rant over
:)Jenn

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2014 :  11:09:47 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Haha. We can only WISH this is the end of the endless shaving thread. I find it funny that it's mostly men beating this dead horse (so to speak). Sorry guys, but as mentioned above almost NO ONE cares if men (especially) shave or not. Not even a little bit.

nudeman16
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2014 :  09:18:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yes allnaturalwife I agree this topic has been beaten to death, but then so has "if you're new introduce yourself" or "how did you become a nudist" and so on and they will continue to be asked over and over again and if people want to talk about these issues then they should be taken seriously and as far as pubic hair style goes I've explained what I do, but allnaturalwife there are some of us, like me, that still might not know what you do when it comes to pubic hair style.

Shaun Manuel Sigala

Edited by - nudeman16 on 03/05/2014 09:50:12 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2014 :  09:37:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudeman16

... but allnaturalwife there are some of us, like me, that still might not know what you do when it comes to pubic hair style.

Shaun Manuel Sigala

But ... do you REALLY need to ask a bunch of people you don't know ... what YOU should do with YOUR pubic hair and what style to sport?

Jenn certainly didn't "sugar coat" her feelings about this subject and it's length of discussion but the point is ... why continue it when just about everything that can be asked, has been asked and answered by many people with varying opinions or advice. ALL that's left is to decide for yourself.

This topic, along with "erection" topics, dominate the nudist message boards. I've certainly chimed in and posted my experience, given my opinion and usually am done ... UNLESS ... someone asks a specific question and asks for an answer.

Part of the problem with topics like this is that many guys will not take the time to go back and read the thread to find that the question they are about to ask or the comment they are about to make ... has either been asked and answered numerous times or the answer they are about to post has also been posted numerous times.

allnaturalwife has weathered the storm on this site. She's hung in here when other female members have had enough and left because of the subject content of threads or the bombardment of private messages by male members eager to talk about nudism because their wife or significant other doesn't participate. We try and share this information in hopes that guys will read some of this stuff and understand the reason why more women refuse to get involved in message boards.

It's probably time to take heed. A female member has given her opinion and stated her feelings and having been a nudist for many, many years, raised a nudist family and is very involved in social nudism, speaks for many, many nudist women when she says ... "enough already" ... fair enough?

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 03/05/2014 09:40:32 AM

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2014 :  10:16:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paddy

I love to see a woman with natural looking bodies and I really don't like shaved pubic hair at all. From an aesthetic point of view I find the pubic hair on a woman all part of being a woman and can't imagine why people feel they have to shave it. In the uk I think less people shave here than in the US. In fact it seems to be a bit 'last decade' to shave according to a few recent magazine articles. I don't shave and neither does my partner. I absolutely can't stand the stubble when it grows back after a day or two.(I have tried it once or twice)
It's all about looking natural for me and I wouldn't mind if women didn't shave their underarms. I don't understand shaving at all, it causes irritation can cause infection through tiny skin nicks and takes so much time. Theres a good article here about how shaving is not very good for you. http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/aug/07/pubic-hair-has-job-stop-shaving

Yes, Paddy, you are right. Stupid can't be fixed. Not even with duck tape.

Naked is green.

blavan
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2014 :  10:48:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is certainly no mystery to why nudism is not growing as we would like for it to grow. At any given glance there are more visitors on this site than members. Visitors see how nudists attack each other for their preferences about pubic hair, etc. Are we not our own worst enemies? Can we state our preferences without object criticism of the preference of another nudist. Looks like we, and not the clothed society, certainly are our own worst enemies. What about freedom to be hairy or smooth as freedom is what nudism is about, right?
Go ahead and keep attacking each other, that should really convince others to shed their clothing and join us.

Being Naked and Being Real

Edited by - blavan on 03/21/2014 09:04:13 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2014 :  10:53:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I couldn't agree more! It's truly amazing how often nudists attack other nudists and call them names, speak of them in a derogatory manner and make rude comments ... because that nudist doesn't practice the same kind of nudism they practice.

This whole pubic hair subject has truly been beaten to death and that's a fact. If some want to continue to discuss it ... that's fine with me. I do feel that some are looking for justification for "their" personal choices and some seem to be looking for female or male membership to tell them that what they've chosen is the right thing to do. But the questions about whether or not you should or shouldn't do it ... it's really no one's business but your own.

I've commented much on this subject on many different sites. My comments are aimed at what we chosen, what we've witnessed but always ended with ... it's YOUR choice, not someone else's, not what the majority is doing, not whether or not you'll be accepted into the circle of nudists. It's really a non issue. But "guys", mostly, like to talk about it and talk about it repeatedly. That is another reason many women shy away from message boards or stop visiting and contributing.

But the new topic of nudists bashing nudists is real and continues on almost all sites I've visited or am a member of. The "I'm right, my nudism is the only and right nudism, and you're not a nudist..." mentality is almost as bad as the erection and pubic hair topics.

Why is it so hard to just be civil and not hide behind a computer screen so you can be as rude as you'd like but would NEVER be that rude to anyone in person. Seems shallow and immature.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2014 :  09:00:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gnarlyoldman

Yes, Paddy, you are right. Stupid can't be fixed. Not even with duck tape.

Naked is green.
[/quote]

Gorilla tape is better.

Diger

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2014 :  09:39:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudist "purism" has been around since...nudism. I encountered it very early in my social nudist explorations. It goes a little something like this:

I'm a "real" nudist because:
- A full set of pubic hair is more natural.
- Ornamentation (tattoos and piercings) are not what nudism is about.
- I go naked 24/7/365 at home and at the beach/resort.
- I'm a card-carrying AANR and nudist resort member.
- I've raised my kids as nudists and my entire family is nudist.
- I always sit and lay "properly" when I'm nude.

But extolling those preferences are not the problem; after all we all have preferences. The issue is with passing judgment on others who won't/can't subscribe to them. That's usually when things get silly.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2014 :  12:05:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nudony

Nudist "purism" has been around since...nudism. I encountered it very early in my social nudist explorations. It goes a little something like this:

I'm a "real" nudist because:
- A full set of pubic hair is more natural.
- Ornamentation (tattoos and piercings) are not what nudism is about.
- I go naked 24/7/365 at home and at the beach/resort.
- I'm a card-carrying AANR and nudist resort member.
- I've raised my kids as nudists and my entire family is nudist.
- I always sit and lay "properly" when I'm nude.

But extolling those preferences are not the problem; after all we all have preferences. The issue is with passing judgment on others who won't/can't subscribe to them. That's usually when things get silly.

AMEN!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/28/2014 :  9:30:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This is a novel topic for me. Thanks, Paddy, for the excellent article link. As a furry guy, it's always nice to read about the bennies of pubic hair. This article can give pause for thought when considering "clearing the forest."

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Cavanudist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2014 :  06:45:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So, the question I have is how long before the razor burn stops coming up when I shave? I've been shaving for about a month and I'm noticing some improvement but when will it completely go away or does it?

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/04/2014 :  10:18:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do not remember how long, but it does stop. Have not had an issue with 'razor burn' for a long time. Stay with it as things will improve.

Page: of 43 Topic Next Topic: Newbie  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved